Reviews for The Traveler
EdwardLuver28 chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Awe loved it. I'm sad and wasn't happy they had to change names but I understand and I would love a future take.
RACHIAN chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Hmmmm... that felt incredibly rushed. I liked the story but I really feel like I just got a summary of maybe the last five or so possible chapters.
MusetteBlanchard chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Congratulations, babe! You did wonderful! Thank you so much for a fantastic story, full of adventure and lots, lots of unwavering love. Hum...if Travelerward speaks to you...ask him about the babe...j/s LOL
Again congratulations for this story!
meemo34 chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Thanks for sharing!
mommymac0508 chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
I loved it happy sweet a little funny hehehe so good thank you
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Great way for travelward to wrap up. Great job. If he does start talking again, cant wait to see what you share with us.
lynntjax chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Wow- I've loved this story since the beginning. It's been one of those slow burn stories where you get excited to see every update! Definitely wasn't expecting the ultra fast forward ending from half dead to hop skip and jump full recovery - not even a limp, new names, new house, Emmet back in Edwards life, and Bella's still pregnant! My head is still spinning!
frostedglaze chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
This was fun, but...I want to know what the baby would be!
tsm0836 chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Thank you for writing and sharing your words. It has been a fun read.
Leibeezer chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
I'm sad that this story is over, I'm really going to miss it. I hope there will be a futuretake.

PS: Are you going to post the epilogue to Crushing soon?
stephi910 chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
so glad edward's ok...was worried with the shots to the leg that they might have to take it...but the jump to the ending def surprised me, didn't see it coming so soon...really hope you decide to write something more for them in the future.
allrain chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
thank you for writing a wonderful story.
i am hoping you will write a futuretake would love to know if they had a boy or a girl adain thanks for sgaring this story
pipelynn chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
this has been such a fun ride! have love this sweet couple, hot older edward, and smart bella. would love to see them again sometime after the baby comes to see what it is! thanks for writing.
kiwisrock chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Wow! Awesome! Thanks so much Hun!
Was an awesome ride...may they live happily ever after!
sujari6 chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Lovely story with a great ending.
2,871 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »