Reviews for The Traveler
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 8/13
That was spectacular! I loved everything he said to her. How he thought about being with her in that way. How he spoke those beautiful words to her during. Just so yummy.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 8/13
It made sense, with all the travel they both do to find each other at the airport or, on a plane. However, it is a bit strange that they are running into each other in a random library and random bar. I would say hthat was following her but, the library is where she went into and just happened upon him. You have me scratching my head.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 8/13
Him. She forgot him, back in the lounge. That was a very sweet second meeting. I like that they are playful with each other. So, he's not the pilot. Just a traveler.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 8/13
I like that Alice was calmer than she is normally written by others. She seems fun. Interesting that the car drove by and honked and she thought it was he Traveler. She's got it bad already. :)
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/13
Was her beautiful stranger the pilot? That would explain how he disappeared . . . he went into the cockpit. Color me intrigued.
Bevey99 chapter 9 . 7/21
I see where Emmett's inspiration is coming from - you gave some clues.
Bevey99 chapter 8 . 7/21
Did not see this coming. Good story.
blondferretgirl chapter 33 . 7/18
Love It!
ai se eu te pego chapter 33 . 7/12
Sol good
Jaygm chapter 33 . 7/10
So they all had to change their identities? Well, at least it ended well with them all together. Thanks for this wonderful story.
Jaygm chapter 32 . 7/10
Thank goodness they were only grabbing her to take her to Edward. How in the hell did he get away?
Jaygm chapter 31 . 7/10
Oh wonderful! I can't believe Edward would be so foolish as to go into a place like this unprepared. Now he is shot and Bella has been taken by someone.
Jaygm chapter 30 . 7/10
So they take her hostage to get Edward to do whatever it is they want. Not good. Terrible, in fact.
Jaygm chapter 29 . 7/10
There is going to be trouble. He is not on his game. He isn't prepared nor is he focused. That is a bad omen.
Jaygm chapter 28 . 7/10
Fantastic chapter. He is really so thoughtful and considerate-a Christmas tree in their hotel room!
2,871 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »