Reviews for The Traveler
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 8/13/2016
So, Maggie isn't the nanny, she's the ex. It was really kind and loving of them to adopt their granddaughter so that their daughter can still have as much of a life as she possibly can. Some parents would make them suffer their consequences. I look at it as it was a mistake. As parents of the child who made the mistake, they should help, not blame. I liked that they chose to help. Three kids at his age, is quite normal. Now, he's going to have another and that'll pass Kate off even more. She's just too young to realize some marriages just don't work out. If Maggie is already remarried, I wonder how awful Kate was to her new stepfather? I believe our couple got quite distracted from conversation in this chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 8/13/2016
I'm very glad she called him and that she asked him to her home. Just like she said, home field advantage.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 8/13/2016
Well, I wish she would've found that out AFTER she spoke with Edward. Now, she knows she is pregnant, or will after she confirms it with a test, and that will affect any decision she makes. I would've rather she had made her final decision about Edward first, then found out. Not good when there are other people, people inside you, that make your decision for you.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 8/13/2016
I knew he had older children. And, it seems he does have the ex wife too. One that his daughter isn't happy with it being an ex. I don't believe he's cheating on a wife with Bella. I believe he's divorced and daughter dearest will do anything in her power to disrupt any future women from entering his life. Hence the random showings at his home in the wee hours of the night. With Kate being the age she is, he had to have had her when he was in his late teens or, about twenty. Perhaps he married the ex out of duty? And that's why it didn't work out. The little one that we heard him talk to on the phone can be a result of him dating that younger woman he hinted at. When he thought about the age difference between Bella and said not again. I rather liked that Bella left quietly but, I'm thinking that he may not call her because he will think she ran. Instead she left him to talk to his daughter and settle her down, in hopes he'll call her later. Definitely a mess, yet I have faith you'll fix it.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 8/13/2016
His house and its location sounded gorgeous. Their need for one another is palpable and it is wonderful to read. The sex scenes are fantastic. Great chemistry between your characters. Yes, who would be pounding on his door at four in the morning?
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 8/13/2016
Thank goodness they found each other again. I adore that he was at the airport waiting for her. And! Planned to stay there until he found her again. So sweet. I guess he figured out that he can do this with her after all. That he wants her in his life. Love that they exchanged last names and phone numbers are in their phones. I'm guessing Emmett's last name isn't Cullen? Or, he uses a different name? Otherwise, she would've been surprised to see Cullen and thought of Emmett. Or, she could be so tired and relieved to see him, that it didn't sink in yet.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 8/13/2016
Well, she's definitely pregnant. And, Edward is definitely Emmett's brother. It is sad that they have not seen each other in weeks. She's been drinking both alcohol and coffee and doesn't know she's pregnant, so that is not good. Wonder why Edward didn't show up at Emmett's soirée? Or, did he? Then he walked out when he saw Bella. On a side note, I would be terribly pissed off if the main character got killed off at the end of the book. Especially when it was an epic romance. Unless they both died at the same time. One leaving the other in death? Nope.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 8/13/2016
Funny you mentioned in your bottom a/n about Emmett taking from real life. In this chapter, I had just connected what Edward thought in the chapter on the plane to what Emmett said. Edward thought about him having a brother that is a writer and wanting to tell him about the book Bella is working on, to that bar suddenly not being so random. Edward was there to meet his brother and ran into Bella, who was there with his brother Emmett. I'm thinking that Emmett didn't see Bella leave with Edward. I am wondering if Emmett ever saw Edward there at all. Very interesting. Is her being so tired, related to her being pregnant? I hope not. I hope she's just tired from burning the candle from both ends.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 8/13/2016
No, not confused. Following right along with what you've given us so far. Seems he has a very young daughter and two older ones. Maggie seems to be the nanny. And, I'm thinking he's divorced and the mom has custody. A younger mom, as he mentioned 'not again'. I'm also thinking he works for the government and clearly is good at what he does, if they've given him this job to do. I can see why he wouldn't want to drag Bella into his world, yet he should leave that decision to her.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 8/13/2016
Seventeen years is an awful lot of years. However, when your heart finds its other half, it knows what it wants. I find it sad that he is assuming she won't want him, because of her age. He presumes she just wants a fling. I'm all sad panda right now. At least they exchanged names before departing one another. :(
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 8/13/2016
If it weren't for the chaoter title, I would have been thinking along the same lines she was. Thankfully, you named the chapter what you did, so I knew he was just running very late due to the traffic. Loving the sweet relief that went through her, when she looked up into his smiling face. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 8/13/2016
That was spectacular! I loved everything he said to her. How he thought about being with her in that way. How he spoke those beautiful words to her during. Just so yummy.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 8/13/2016
It made sense, with all the travel they both do to find each other at the airport or, on a plane. However, it is a bit strange that they are running into each other in a random library and random bar. I would say hthat was following her but, the library is where she went into and just happened upon him. You have me scratching my head.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
Him. She forgot him, back in the lounge. That was a very sweet second meeting. I like that they are playful with each other. So, he's not the pilot. Just a traveler.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 8/13/2016
I like that Alice was calmer than she is normally written by others. She seems fun. Interesting that the car drove by and honked and she thought it was he Traveler. She's got it bad already. :)
2,882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »