Reviews for The Traveler
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 8/13/2016
Seventeen years is an awful lot of years. However, when your heart finds its other half, it knows what it wants. I find it sad that he is assuming she won't want him, because of her age. He presumes she just wants a fling. I'm all sad panda right now. At least they exchanged names before departing one another. :(
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 8/13/2016
If it weren't for the chaoter title, I would have been thinking along the same lines she was. Thankfully, you named the chapter what you did, so I knew he was just running very late due to the traffic. Loving the sweet relief that went through her, when she looked up into his smiling face. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 8/13/2016
That was spectacular! I loved everything he said to her. How he thought about being with her in that way. How he spoke those beautiful words to her during. Just so yummy.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 8/13/2016
It made sense, with all the travel they both do to find each other at the airport or, on a plane. However, it is a bit strange that they are running into each other in a random library and random bar. I would say hthat was following her but, the library is where she went into and just happened upon him. You have me scratching my head.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
Him. She forgot him, back in the lounge. That was a very sweet second meeting. I like that they are playful with each other. So, he's not the pilot. Just a traveler.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 8/13/2016
I like that Alice was calmer than she is normally written by others. She seems fun. Interesting that the car drove by and honked and she thought it was he Traveler. She's got it bad already. :)
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Was her beautiful stranger the pilot? That would explain how he disappeared . . . he went into the cockpit. Color me intrigued.
Bevey99 chapter 9 . 7/21/2016
I see where Emmett's inspiration is coming from - you gave some clues.
Bevey99 chapter 8 . 7/21/2016
Did not see this coming. Good story.
blondferretgirl chapter 33 . 7/18/2016
Love It!
ai se eu te pego chapter 33 . 7/12/2016
Sol good
Jaygm chapter 33 . 7/10/2016
So they all had to change their identities? Well, at least it ended well with them all together. Thanks for this wonderful story.
Jaygm chapter 32 . 7/10/2016
Thank goodness they were only grabbing her to take her to Edward. How in the hell did he get away?
Jaygm chapter 31 . 7/10/2016
Oh wonderful! I can't believe Edward would be so foolish as to go into a place like this unprepared. Now he is shot and Bella has been taken by someone.
Jaygm chapter 30 . 7/10/2016
So they take her hostage to get Edward to do whatever it is they want. Not good. Terrible, in fact.
2,873 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »