Reviews for The Traveler
Jaygm chapter 23 . 7/10/2016
I thought it went well. Now Bella has to get on the same page as Edward. It seems he definitely knows what he wants.
Jaygm chapter 22 . 7/10/2016
Geez, Charlie! Lighten up, would you? Feeling for Edward.
Jaygm chapter 21 . 7/10/2016
For a moment, I saw her hightailing it out of there. But she stayed and listened to his explanation which he did well, but would scare the shit out of me.
Jaygm chapter 20 . 7/10/2016
Edward sort of lets things ride and then they end up slapping him in the face. He maybe shouldn't have put it off. He also shouldn't get pissed at her either. Oh, it will be interesting. Especially since he has told her he can't be seen with Emmett. That is just plain bizarro.
Jaygm chapter 19 . 7/10/2016
What a tough situation with Kate. It seems that Bella is mature and patient enough to work at that relationship slowly and not be deterred by attitude coming from Kate.
Jaygm chapter 18 . 7/10/2016
I wonder if his job is going to create some dramatic situation before long.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 7/10/2016
Well, it takes two to tango, as the saying goes. . . Whether he likes it or not, he's got this to deal with now.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 7/10/2016
Quite a family he has there.
Jaygm chapter 15 . 7/10/2016
He has to be divorced. He just has to.
Jaygm chapter 14 . 7/10/2016
I knew it.
Jaygm chapter 13 . 7/10/2016
Not good. His daughter is acting like a brat, though. I sure hope he's not a cheater.
Jaygm chapter 12 . 7/10/2016
Well, she obviously loves him as he loves her. But I wonder who is at the door. Maybe his secret agent life is coming home to roost.
Jaygm chapter 11 . 7/10/2016
Wow! Somehow I never expected this. He actually sought her out. Wonderful. And I think she's pregnant.
Jaygm chapter 10 . 7/10/2016
Is she pregnant? And what's with Emmett killing off one half of his lovers at the end? That's sad. I hate stories like that!
Jaygm chapter 9 . 7/10/2016
Well, it seems that Emmett will be their connection. Edward must be a brother or friend- don't know Emmett's last name. And Bella really should have tried harder to find out who Edward was- I agree with Alice on that one.
2,882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »