Reviews for The Traveler
Jaygm chapter 27 . 7/10/2016
Everything went quite well, indeed! Is there going to be a problem with his last trip? Somehow I just think there has to be something to burst their bubble, and that would certainly do it.
Jaygm chapter 26 . 7/10/2016
It went so well. It is wonderful that they can all be so accepting about it all. They are all family, and this just makes it so much better.
Jaygm chapter 25 . 7/10/2016
Maggie is fantastic. She was so inviting. Tanner is a smart kid. He was spot on with his conversation. Thankfully, Bri must be okay with things- thanks to Katie paving the way.
Jaygm chapter 24 . 7/10/2016
Poor Bella. After meeting up with Kate, I can see where she might be a bit fearful. Tanner's meet and greet was hilarious! He wasn't having a problem with her at least.
Jaygm chapter 23 . 7/10/2016
I thought it went well. Now Bella has to get on the same page as Edward. It seems he definitely knows what he wants.
Jaygm chapter 22 . 7/10/2016
Geez, Charlie! Lighten up, would you? Feeling for Edward.
Jaygm chapter 21 . 7/10/2016
For a moment, I saw her hightailing it out of there. But she stayed and listened to his explanation which he did well, but would scare the shit out of me.
Jaygm chapter 20 . 7/10/2016
Edward sort of lets things ride and then they end up slapping him in the face. He maybe shouldn't have put it off. He also shouldn't get pissed at her either. Oh, it will be interesting. Especially since he has told her he can't be seen with Emmett. That is just plain bizarro.
Jaygm chapter 19 . 7/10/2016
What a tough situation with Kate. It seems that Bella is mature and patient enough to work at that relationship slowly and not be deterred by attitude coming from Kate.
Jaygm chapter 18 . 7/10/2016
I wonder if his job is going to create some dramatic situation before long.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 7/10/2016
Well, it takes two to tango, as the saying goes. . . Whether he likes it or not, he's got this to deal with now.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 7/10/2016
Quite a family he has there.
Jaygm chapter 15 . 7/10/2016
He has to be divorced. He just has to.
Jaygm chapter 14 . 7/10/2016
I knew it.
Jaygm chapter 13 . 7/10/2016
Not good. His daughter is acting like a brat, though. I sure hope he's not a cheater.
2,886 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »