Reviews for The Traveler
Fanatic22 chapter 16 . 6/25/2013

I would have freaked because its ok to have four kids but two of them are not much younger than her!

I could have got pass that but I just hate when guys lie about their kids. If you thought she would run because of your kids then she is not the one for you. I know when I meet a guy and he has kids I want him to be proud of them!
Fanatic22 chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
If she missed a shot her period would have started. But I still think shes pregnant!
Fanatic22 chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
Gah I knew it! He does have three kids and a wife! Ok maybe a ex wife and the kid won't let it go but still.

And now she's like I don't know much about the man I almost love. No she said she loves him and can't take it back now that she found out about his drama!

This story is great!
Fanatic22 chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
Idk I think he has to much stuff left unsaid for her to be declaring love. He has a kid(s) and maybe a wife (I'm still confused about that).

And who is at the door? His wife?!

Lol in not letting that go until we find out who Maggie is!
Fanatic22 chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
Omg that was so sweet! I really love the fact that he set out to find her and was willing to wait in that airport to see her again.

Im also glad she got his number since I think shes walking around with a little baby Edward.
Fanatic22 chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
Ok does Bella have a little Edward in her belly?! Cause I don't remember them using a condom. And does Emmett get his real life info from his brother E? And does that E stand for Edward?!

So much to think about!
Fanatic22 chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
So confused. What I got from that is that his job is dangerous and he has a kid or maybe three kids. Is Maggie his wife?!

I'm confused lol.
Fanatic22 chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
That is kinda a big age gap but I can see why she wouldn't care. I'm 25 and I want an older man too lol! I guess if I met someone 41 that made me feel like Bella does I go for it :)
Fanatic22 chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
Oh I was getting mad for her! I'm glad he made it :)
LizziePaige chapter 33 . 6/19/2013
Great story, but I would have loved to know about the birth of the baby, sex, name etc...for me that would have been a good place to finish. I enjoyed this plot and your writing style, thanks so much for sharing with us :)
Guest chapter 33 . 5/15/2013
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww that's so cute! I'm sorry it took me this long to get to read this, but I loved it :)
Much love!
MatingInspires chapter 33 . 4/18/2013
Really great story!
MatingInspires chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
That was a child's move. Sneaking out like that...
MatingInspires chapter 11 . 4/18/2013
Woot woot! Good chapter :)
MatingInspires chapter 9 . 4/18/2013