Reviews for The Traveler
kinsano chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
So Emmett is Edward's writer brother-not that I didn't think that the second it came up in TPOV, but I wonder if T knows about Bella being his editor? Was the meetup in the pub just by chance or was T there to see Emmett?
kinsano chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
Oh Edward, when will you learn not to decide what's best for Bella without asking Bella what she wants/needs?
kinsano chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Oh, please don't let him be married!
Aurowanfinn chapter 23 . 3/14/2013
Perhaps the large number of divorced parents contributes to the perception that asking for a woman's hand is outdated. If the parents are divorced, asking just the dad seems disrespectful. In my case, my husband knew better than to ask. If he had, I might have said no because the idea of asking a woman's father for her hand, unless you are also asking her mother, isn't about respect for her dad. It originates with the idea that women were chattel to be disposed of at the will of their families. I know that if my husband had asked my father and not my mother that he would've ended up with an evil MIL. Sorry for the rant, but it was how I was raised by my hippie parents. Edward didn't ask permission, but let her father know that he was in it for the long hall. I really think that this was a good way to balance that out. Please update soon.
blb1000 chapter 33 . 3/9/2013
I enjoyed it. Thanks for completing this traveling tale. :-)
blb1000 chapter 31 . 3/9/2013
Not good. Hope spneone has medical experience.
blb1000 chapter 29 . 3/9/2013
This doesn't sound good...
blb1000 chapter 27 . 3/8/2013
Bummer that he doesn't even get to greet Emmett as if they were new acquaintences.
blb1000 chapter 26 . 3/8/2013
Maria is not going to be thrilled that B is pregs SO soon in her career.
blb1000 chapter 24 . 3/8/2013
Stunning just like the rest sounds like a line about vamps.
blb1000 chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
I can't help but think about the shit storm they've yet to get to with his kids.
blb1000 chapter 19 . 3/8/2013
I like they way he keeps reassuring himself that he can satisfy her. ;P
blb1000 chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
His reaction is unusual at best and unrealistic at worst.
blb1000 chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
Naw, he's divorced - though it sounds like he has a 2 yr old, so maybe not for a long time - which may be Kate's problem.
blb1000 chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
Ah oh, is part of his life going to come crashing in on them?
2,759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »