Reviews for The Traveler
MsLiss chapter 29 . 11/13/2015
Please don't end this story with Edward being jailed! Lol
MsLiss chapter 10 . 11/13/2015
I have missed feelings about the pregnant virgin.
Thanks
MsLiss chapter 9 . 11/13/2015
I hope Bella is work tired not pregnant tired
MsLiss chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
Ok so I'm really hoping that's an ex wife and three girls.
And a dangerous job where he is not home much.

Not ideal I agree with Edwards there.
But maybe retirement is in the horizon?
I wonder where his family lives
Yes lots of questions from this chapter
MsLiss chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
He doesn't realise he took her virginity?
I think Em is the brother of course
Thanks
Stardust1 chapter 13 . 9/7/2015
I don't know if it's just me...but Bella is pretty naive to think that 41 y/o man has not enough history to have all of that in his past. Maybe is part of being only 24 (because yeah, whatever you all 20 somethings want to think that is very young) but I do believe one of the first things I would have thought after seeing him in all his gorgeous glory would've been...is he married? And if he's not was he at some point?. He is almost 20 years your senior Bella!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/23/2015
The language you are using is definitely not Russian, but Slovak. Completely different country.
The name of the hotel (The Katerina) is in Czech, not Russian or Slovak. Again, different language and country.
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Rec'd this story in the Flash Back Fic Dive at ADF!
Tiggy318 chapter 33 . 5/5/2015
Great story! !
Guest chapter 27 . 12/29/2014
"I licked his bottom, seeking entrance..."

That sounds icky, but I guess some people are into that kind of kink.

Also, I get that he makes her really wet, but so wet that his fingers are "sloshing" inside of her does not sound sexy at all.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
With Kate being 19, is she upset about the wine because she's underage and cannot legally drink? Dad lets her drink on special occasions and she's mad there's no wine?

With everything we've seen of her, she sounds like the biggest brat!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
Women are the ones who tend to have issues with having kids after the age of forty. Men don't. Men tend to be able to get a woman pregnant at ages when they should be grandfathers or great-grandfathers. That's pretty much common knowledge. Either Edward is a dope or the author is ignorant of that fact.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
So, no names exchanged and she's not curious about the little girl in the library?

And are you really at a loss for character names that both Emmett's main character AND his friend's wife are BOTH named Courtney? Very unoriginal and uninspired.
cctwilight chapter 33 . 9/21/2014
Enjoyed the story!
LAB1 chapter 33 . 9/12/2014
I loved the way this story came together! I want to read Emmetts story now though!
2,873 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »