Reviews for The Traveler
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 33 . 2/20/2013
Beautiful ending! I will miss it muchos! Keep writing great stories! I'll check out your pirate adventure! Xoxoxoxoxoxo
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 33 . 2/19/2013
I looooved it! You haave to do a futuretake we dont even know what sex the Baby is! And more of Daddyward! *Drool*
Tinsley Warren chapter 33 . 2/18/2013
What a perfect ending!

Glad everything worked out for them!

Love that Emmett was scaring away people because he wanted Bella! Haha.

Loved this!
Tinsley Warren chapter 32 . 2/18/2013
As I was reading this I was hoping they were Edwards agents.

I'm glad he's going to be okay! How nerve wracking that was, I can't imagine how it was for Bella!
Tinsley Warren chapter 31 . 2/18/2013
Oh my goodness!

Did they find out that they were tracking him?

That was so scary! I was on the edge of my seat!
AFRockStar chapter 33 . 2/13/2013
lovely
cullen sandra chapter 21 . 2/12/2013
Finally a bella who is listening. I'm glad those two sit and talk things through.
My earlier questions are all answered now.
cullen sandra chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
my guess is that bella is pregnant. how many children does edward have?
cullen sandra chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
ok so they are brothers. wonder where edward got his accent from...
cullen sandra chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
so is emmett, edwards brother? why does emmett not have a british accent id they were brothers. is edward british or did he just live in england for a long while and picked the accent up. edward is working for the us goverment? so he cant be british?
motherbeatrice chapter 33 . 2/10/2013
oh I hope there will be, just to find out if they had a boy or girl and that things are peaceful for them...enjoyed the story, thanks for writing this.
irelandk chapter 33 . 2/9/2013
Cullenfan524 chapter 33 . 2/8/2013
Very good story..I enjoyed it so much!
Guest chapter 33 . 2/6/2013
Liked it :)
Guest chapter 33 . 2/6/2013
If the US government granted E/B new identities: they would not have returned to the house in CA; his ex and their kids would not be seeing him on such an idiotic, regimented schedule (that's how people know where you're going to be when they take you out: you have a routine/pattern that you don't deviate from); the ex, her husband and her kids with Edward would have been smart to stay away from that area, esp. since Edward had openly visited them in the past; Bella would be teaching English in Bumblefuck, if she was even lucky enough to get a job that came close to her own interests (she most definitely would not be working with Emmett); and they all wouldn't be hanging out during the holidays because it is not likely they would live anywhere near each other and they sure as hell wouldn't be communicating with one another.

I am willing to suspend my disbelief only so far (it's ff after all). But due to his previous job, E/B do not get to have a Kumbaya, everything is going to be perfect future. They get nondescript houses in nondescript towns and get to lead nondescript lives. They get looking over their shoulders and the moment they even think someone recognizes them, they move on to a new town with new names and new lives. And best of all, they get to shatter their kid's world on multiple occasions like pros: they'll put the fear of God in him at a young age because the consequences of even a little screw up can be dire, or he'll be so confused when they start calling him something else, or when they pick him up, leave town, and never come back.

tl;dr That ending shits all over the good parts of the fic and insults the reader who does not need to be fed a load of 'the whole gang's here and we all love each other and I've essentially lost nothing as a character, although I've gained it all' HEA bullshit.
2,759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »