Reviews for The Traveler
Ailee H chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
awwwwwwwwww edward you cutie pie.
BelleBiter chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
Please tell me we are not headed towards the enormous cliche of an unplanned pregnancy? I have been enjoying this tale so far, and have been optimistic about the espionage elements from Edward. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Louise Lewin chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Hot! :)
Fanatic22 chapter 33 . 6/25/2013
Great story! Im glad everything worked out.
Fanatic22 chapter 32 . 6/25/2013
He could have told her who he was before putting her in the car. I wouldn't have went. I would have freaked out in the middle of the airport lol.
Fanatic22 chapter 31 . 6/25/2013
I knew something terrible was gonna happen! Just when he was about to get out he gets shot!
Fanatic22 chapter 30 . 6/25/2013
Omg your the worse! I was already nervous now I'm freaking out!
Fanatic22 chapter 29 . 6/25/2013
Now I'm nervous!
Fanatic22 chapter 26 . 6/25/2013
I think Edwards kids are great. Well not Katie. She needs to learn that being a brat gets you the wrong kind of attention and kinda makes people wanna stay away from you.
Fanatic22 chapter 23 . 6/25/2013
Bella is an idiot!

So your happy being pregnant by him, happy to live with him but don't want to get married! That's so damn backwards.
Fanatic22 chapter 20 . 6/25/2013
Always tell the truth!

Just like he didn't tell her about his kids that whole thing blew up and now he didn't tell her about his job now she's gonna think he's some weirdo liar.
Fanatic22 chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
I knew Emmet was his brother! You had me all confused again!

Katie needs a spanking or something. She has that whole teenage brat thing down but God that's annoying!
Fanatic22 chapter 17 . 6/25/2013
Ok I guess he is not Emmett's brother. I wonder who the E is he was talking about.

Why would she wait till after they ate dinner to go take a pregnancy test? If she thought she was pregnant she could have did that at home a long time ago!

But I guess I'm glad she took a test before she said anything.
Fanatic22 chapter 16 . 6/25/2013
Wow.

I would have freaked because its ok to have four kids but two of them are not much younger than her!

I could have got pass that but I just hate when guys lie about their kids. If you thought she would run because of your kids then she is not the one for you. I know when I meet a guy and he has kids I want him to be proud of them!
Fanatic22 chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
If she missed a shot her period would have started. But I still think shes pregnant!
2,836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »