Reviews for Human Intelligence
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 3/12
HUEHEUHEUEHUEHHEUHEU NEjiTENTEN fluff! Haha *giddy*
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
That must have been so awkward for Neji. Lol! I love your writing style.
eenayde chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Wow. I swear, this is awesome. This is really well written- it envy your writing skills so much!
yellow331akb3 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
HOLY OMFG! I thought this was just going to be okay and kinda weird, YAAA did it turn out soooooooooo much better than I thought it was going to be! LOVE
Maayou chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
That was a very enjoyable one shot to read (not because of Neji and Tenten, surprisingly) ; really well writen ! I hope you'll write more nejiten !
hollow-eyed chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
i hate neji. andi hate ten-ten. i think they are both obnoxious, and completely undeserving of lee's company but my god this was amazing. without a doubt my favoured of your ff. You write her seamlessly, i almost cried with her internal monologue and actually teared up near the end when i remember that neji is dead. I think you're better at writing female characters, you put more heart into them... or maybe it's the stories you choose to have them tell. Either way this is amazing. And I love the M rating... you should have more of those!
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
beautifully written.
untouchable hexing witch chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Wow, this was really beautiful. Thank you!
Tsujitani chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This... was REALLY fantastic! :D You managed to keep them more in character than most fanfics despite their situation! Well done!
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This was heart-breaking, sweet, and then hilarious. Great work! :)
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Wait. Wait. Waaaaaait.

I suppose I owe it you you to give a more decent review (because this is just wonderful, it is, it is), but excuse me as my mind is currently turning to mush.

Gaaaaah. This is beautiful.

The feelings flowing from both Tenten and Neji, and their dynamics, it's just, ugh, flawless.

Thank you, really.
blackeyedbandit chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
aw this was great i love how you portrayed Neji and the idea was clever
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
just lol.
PsychoPyro chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This is amazingly well written and the personality you wrote the characters having is perfect. This is one of the best NejiTen fics I've ever had the pleasure of reading. You did an excelent job.
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Loved it. There was something so sweet about it, despite the initially clinical introduction. And even Neji's confession didn't feel ooc. That was a thoroughly enjoyable read. Lovely, lovely work.