Reviews for The things I'd do for you
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This story is incredibly awesome! I loved every second of it! You are a fantastic author!
GuardianOfMusic27855 chapter 20 . 10/22/2013
This story was freaking awesome! Plus, my brother's best friend's ?cousin? is in that band We The Kings! But yeah you're an amazing writer!
Austin and ally stories chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
Awwwwwww best story ever! Great job
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 20 . 6/5/2013
Really loved this. Amazing. :D
Guest chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
Dude i sooo knew it was mark
Supernaturalfan1 chapter 14 . 1/24/2013
I NEW IT I NEW IT WAS HIM I JUST NEW IT!
Supernaturalfan1 chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
Im starting to think it's the detective that is trying to 'help' them. Because he's with them all the time and will be able to see them go through the pain.
Ely2434 chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
I knew it! I really knew it! :) it was mark I knew because he was asleep when everything was going on and then when the little chat was done, he magic-ly reappeared. Magic-ly. P.S I just started to read the story, this is for chapter 14. Peace and love!
Emma chapter 20 . 10/26/2012
OMC (oh my cow) that story made me cry! no kidding my name is really Emma! so shes kinda my favorite character and shes just so sweet and OOOOMMMMCCCCCC! austin is just the best brother ever! WAAAAAA!
Emma chapter 19 . 10/26/2012
YAY YOU USED MY NAME IN YOUR STORY! YOU ROCK! I LOOOOOOOVE MYSTERY AND I SOO NEW IT WAS DETECTIVE MARK! WHEN ALLY TOLD HIM ABOUT THE MESSAGE I WAS SCREAMING AT THE SCREEN LIKE, "NO YOU IDIOT! HES THE BAD GUY! DONT TELL HIM!" GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTT STORY!
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
nice
readinghottie16 chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
this was amazing I stayed up as long as I could to finish it and I finally did it was worth it and I plan on reading the sequel great job
readinghottie16 chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
the sad thing is I knew he was a part of this all along but i agree there is something wrong with the timing lets see what it is shall we
We'reAllGoing chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
This is too good! This is superb, I felt like I was watching a movie!
jarlcarriers chapter 20 . 9/30/2012
ROSSOME SAUCE! Nice name! I am soooo going to check it out! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaseee upload it soon! You are my favorite writer, and this story has inspired me soooo much! I hope you don't mind, but in this story I'm writing, Austin's seven year old sister's name is Emma Moon. You should check it out, it's called 'The Carriers; Austin and Ally Style' based The type of writing you did in this, I think you'll really like it. I am so sad that this story is over! Please put some adventure in the next story!
Yours truly in... ROSSOME SAUCE!
Aashna a.k.a. YOSHI a.k.a. jarlcarriers