Reviews for Mary and the Troll
Delusions chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
SO GR34T LOL.
RainyThursday chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
HAHAHA I 3 this story

The weird check things at the bottom were very confuzzling so I just clicked on all of them
MyFictionalDarlings chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. This is fantastic. Perfect.
My favorite line so far: "their beautiful Swiss cabin that she had made... from scratch." I can't stop laughing! Keep it up, please!
sugarteeth chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
Aww, it's okay, you're never alone. :P Anyway, I know that Gary wants to win Mary's heart, but he should try it in a less-stalker way
newbornphanatic chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
ooohhh nnnoooo mr. sue! so much for a knight and shining armor! well the only person who could save him is mary sue. UPDATE SOON!
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Now I'm thinking about Adventure Time...and Xergiok...
This is a funny story! Update soon, and God bless!
Shippings
sugarteeth chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
This is hilarious! Why does it have 8 REVIEWS? This parody deserves more! Keep up the good work! :D
AwayWritinginFreedom chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Heyy! its' me Krytsal! :D

Oh my gosh I must say this is pretty clever!

HXXDD

"There goes the blogger.."

Wow you did a great job with this! PLEAASE continue :3.
bendablebananas chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Hahahaha! Iz likes it! I always enjoy these fanfics, they're soooo funny!

Until Next Time
Your Devoted Reader,
Scarstorm2000
btbforever chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
i just started reading this and i couldnt help lol! this is the awesomest story i have ever read! anyway please update soon
DisneyDevotee chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Omg this is like really really really really awesome! I love it! its so funny and awesome! i love how you only make the lines rhyme like half the time and make it original lol its really cute and I can't wait for you to update!
TrudiRose chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
You were very clever in adapting the lyrics of the song!
The Troll chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Your last sentence lacked a period

Muwahahaha.

I love this story already. Who would have thought of casting two of the most unlikable types of personalities in the world of fanfiction in one story? I can't wait for Mary to appear. Will she have a song number too?
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
ROFL! That was a hilarious beginning! And I'm very flattered to be the Enchantress. :)

I'm very curious to see how the story will continue!
Ewbie Moons chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Hi, this is Ewbie Moons. I'm just too lazy to log in.
Anyway, I actually really really love what you've written so far! I would have ended the chapter differently though: instead of "who could ever love a troll", why not "for what story could be loved by a troll", since he's supposed to like a story and not the other way around, right?
So yeah! I really like it and hope you update soon.
Ewbie Moons
P.S. It would be funny if you used Ebony from the infamous "My Immortal" as your Mary Sue. Not only is she pretty much the most famous and exaggerated Sue on the Internet, but I recently discovered (well, more like *proved*) that the story was actually created by a troll, so it's appropriate.