Reviews for The Perils of Innocence
LadyKirsten chapter 1 . 8/22
This was wonderful. Wish there was more!
curi0usCanine chapter 34 . 7/11
just finished binge-reading this fic, and wowza, what a journey! it feels a world away from the books in an amazing way, taking on things canon never bothered with and really examining them. i love the way harry's friendships have developed, and the way all of them look out for each other. i cant wait to see what you have planned next!
Sarah chapter 34 . 6/23
I stumbled on this story a while back and after giving it a reread I can say that it is just as good as I remembered it being. I love the idea that there are some adults worth a damn in Harry's life in this one.

I get that Rowling has caused a bit of a ruckus with her idiotic transphobic views, but while I appreciate her art (though I do have issues with certain characters' actions) I can choose to no longer support her as an artist with my money. Granted, it is much harder to separate the artist from their work if the artist is still alive (H. P. Lovecraft's racism being the first to come to mind). With that in mind, I feel that fanfics are perfectly guilt free since no one makes any money off of them (though I will admit to saving money through them by delaying book store runs).

All this is to say, please continue this one when you can I want to know what happens.
monbade chapter 34 . 6/7
more please
Speedster1014 chapter 34 . 5/18
Can’t wait for more
Please do not forget to update this story. It is captivating and highly addictive.
thatperfectsomeone chapter 34 . 5/7
hey i know life has been crazy with tnr pandemic and chaos of the world. hope you return to this story one day. loved rereading it 3
Azrael chapter 1 . 4/29
On my annual reread of this wonderful story i noticed something that up until now has somehow escaped me: this story has by itself alone more than 25 times more comments, more than 10 times in favourites and follows than all your other stories put together. I call this a crushing superiority.
Fully deserved in my opinion. And it deserves to be finished.
racethom chapter 34 . 4/17
Are you planning to continue this story? It’s one of my favorites.
misadventure girl chapter 34 . 4/10
I found this gem a while ago but wasn't too sure about it at first. It's a completely different take on the HP-verse, but so fun! I do hope you find the time, desire, muse to continue. You are such a talented writer. I just love how much more realistic this AU is than some of the fics I've read. Just a lovely story, thanks for sharing.
SlythMistress chapter 34 . 4/5
I’m loving this so far, you have a unique viewpoint with how the muggle world would handle accidental magic.
I’d love for there to be more soon
morcheller chapter 34 . 3/30
Wonderful story! I'm sorry it's been abandoned.
Anitaxp chapter 34 . 3/30
You have created an amazing story! I was hooked right away by it. I hope you return to finish it. Honestly it feels like the story has so much more to give before the end. I can't wait to read it all.
Thank you for sharing!
nkh1 chapter 34 . 3/30
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story
Vodos chapter 34 . 3/3
I started reading this thinking this sounds funny but now I am hoping for more chapters.
3,907 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »