Reviews for The Perils of Innocence
Schloodie chapter 33 . 2/14
One of my favorite HP stories, keep it up!
wilfredo.retamal chapter 33 . 2/12
Ok, I just read the whole thing in one sitting. It's 2:15 am. You definitively caught my attention.

Now, I won't ask you to please update soon or anything like that. I know that sometimes life just doesn't ket you do that.

I will ask though if you can give me an estimate on how long are you planning the story? Just to have an idea on how much more there is.
starlite22 chapter 33 . 2/7
Please update soon.
CorruptEnlightenment chapter 33 . 1/31
Thank you for updating! I'm a little unsure what legal authority Malfoy had at the train station, but it appears everything is in hand. I look forward to the kid's first holiday!
FotoDi chapter 33 . 1/30
Thank you. Your story is very interesting. I love the new dynamics of their chosen peer group. Kudos! Someone is finally bringing needy Neville under their wing. Kudos! Dean Thomas's character and backstory are finally being developed! Will Moron Ron finally be seen for his true shallow character: lazy, prejudiced, immature, petulant, covetous, impetuous, proud, envious, reactionary, ruled by his temper... The appeal of Ron Weasley lies in his large talented family. He brings little to the table. I have always found Ron to be a slave to all seven "vices": envy, gluttony, greed or avarice, lust, pride, sloth, and wrath

Will the Dursleys (now that the Doctors and staff at Esperanza House know their true names) be charged with child abuse, child neglect, child abandonment...?

I anticipate Dudley will already be in trouble at Smeltings due to both poor academic performance as well as his penchant for violence & intimidation, I.e., "Bullying".

Would Petunia Dursley become so rattled by these events that such she panics and uses the Portkey-Teapot that Dumbledore gave her? That could set up a really odd scenario with muggle Dudley at Hogwarts. Just picture the following: since Dudley acts like Vincent Goyle's alter-ego, would muggle 'enforcer' Dudley Dursley gravitate to Malfoy's orbit?

Magical Theory Question: If Harry had often lost blood due to "Vernon Dursley's "tender care" during the 4 years the young magical orphan lived at Privet Drive... could Harry's expressed blood in the home (e.g., blood dried on the floor of the Cupboard Under the Stairs after a beating) have contained enough of Harry Potter's magical signature to have powered Dumble's vaunted Blood Wards around 4 Privet Drive...? The Wards had to have some magical impetus to have remained strong for the 5-6 years after the traumatized magical orphan had been callously abandoned at a secure Psychiatric Facility.

I doubt that Magic would be influenced by the fact that muggle Dursley owned the house at 4 Privet Drive prior to marrying muggle/squib Petunia Evans.
ETiLak4 chapter 33 . 1/30
Please update again soon!
ETiLak4 chapter 31 . 1/29
"We'll have to find the other pieces of you." Doesn't that sound like someone talking about Voldemort's soul?
ETiLak4 chapter 27 . 1/29
Huh?
I know that it will be answered in the next chapter, but that was the closest to my thoughts when I read those last paragraphs!
ETiLak4 chapter 21 . 1/29
I really hope you continued this scene in the next chapter because it promises to be AMAZING!
ETiLak4 chapter 9 . 1/29
I loved that last scene!
Also, I came to the same conclusion about late July letter instead of 11th Birthday letters.
ETiLak4 chapter 3 . 1/29
I find it really good how you manage to articulate both Harry and Hermione's thoughts so well!
ETiLak4 chapter 1 . 1/29
Great start to the story!
slyKat28 chapter 33 . 1/23
this is amazing! I love how everything is written and I can't wait for more!
Rafsolo chapter 33 . 1/16
amazing
witchsbroom chapter 33 . 1/13
Oh I'm loving is story that I just found. Hope to see what happens at Christmas with Harry and all his friends
3,257 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »