Reviews for The Perils of Innocence
WBH21C chapter 32 . 3/13
So very well done!
Wolfjackle chapter 32 . 3/11
I doubt you're planning on updating this story again, but I just wanted to say that I've enjoyed it very much and thanks for posting what you have. It's been a pleasure reading!
starlite22 chapter 32 . 3/1
I've really enjoyed reading your story, so sad you haven't consisted it, it's been quite a while, but I hope you come back to it and add to it.
Linda chapter 32 . 2/23
Love the story really hope you plan on finishing it.
Millie chapter 32 . 2/13
First read this story in 2013, and followed new chapter postings with pleasure. A sudden urge to reread made for as much enjoyment as the original reading. It holds up remarkably well. A well thought out idea written for easy reading. I do hope you can come back to this plot and continue. a lot of favs & followers would love to see it completed. Thanks for listening
Redargetlam95 chapter 24 . 2/11
This story has now become one of my most favorite Harry Potter fics in history! I was living it due to the amazing storytelling and logical progressions you were doing, but this chapter sealed this story's place in my favorites. This is by far, the best way of unmasking and capturing Pettigrew that I have ever seen! Well done!
Mac-The-Editor chapter 9 . 2/8
I freaking love you. Dean doesn't get enough love in the books, in my opinion. To see him here just gives me all the warm fuzzies. This is great. YOU are great. 3 Hope you're still continuing this story~ ;P
Mac-The-Editor chapter 8 . 2/8
I hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you STOP TOYING WITH MY EMOTIONS AAAAUGH

Please continue, dear author, but holy hell you've managed to hit every nerve possible, and I think I'd be perfectly happy just... *destroying* the Dursleys right now. I want to punch someone. I want to cry. I AM crying. This is great and I love it and hate it and it's practically perfect so please don't ever stop because no matter how angry I get my hate will always be outclassed by my love and amazement.
Mac-The-Editor chapter 6 . 2/8
Might I say, first off: I hate you. Grah, even more than Harry's nightmare, his line of "Survive until it's sorted" is the kind of thing I'd never want to hear out of a child's mouth, simply for how fatalist and defeatist it is.

And for that reason, I freaking LOVE you. You've made my Papa Wolf senses go off, HARD, and there is nothing I want to do than to hug that poor babu. You took a character who lived not only Hard Knocks, but through what the Devil would call hellish child accommodations, and somehow made their life in a loving and nurturing environment seem somehow more heartbreaking. You could make this an original story about an orphaned boy who has strange powers and give that kid this same attitude and it would have just as much impact as it does here as a fanfiction. Grrrah. You sir and/or madam, know how to WRITE.
britney.case.3 chapter 32 . 2/2
I Remer reading this which feels like ages ago.. I love this please update!
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 32 . 1/30
Really interesting story! Quite original plot and lovely written! Cannot wait for more!
Ray chapter 4 . 1/25
This is a good story.

I just finished chapter 4.

I hope you post new chapters soon,

Best Regards
onlyHUWMAN chapter 11 . 1/19
This is the chapter I've almost been dreading... Now they have to find out they are not nearly as special as they thought they were... at least they can all do wandless magic at the age of 11, not a mean feat by any measure.
racethom chapter 32 . 1/19
Hi. I don't review often because I'm rather uncomfortable doing them but wanted to tell you that I adore your story. This is not a push to get you to post more or to post more often. I'd always hated when people did that. It is up to the author as to when to post and whether to post. I do come back to this story every once in a while and just read it as is even if it is incomplete :)
Locket1 chapter 32 . 1/14
Shame this didn't continue. Wip's are so sad. This has such potential. I live in hope that it will continue one day.
2,968 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »