Reviews for The Perils of Innocence
John Lasko chapter 34 . 9/10
I love this, and can't wait for a new chapter, but take your time. Quality over quantity!
Jazzielady76 chapter 34 . 9/10
love it!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 34 . 9/8
This fic grabbed me and said, “you are reading me all the way through, even though you’re in the middle of another story!” And it was AWESOME! I love the doctors and how dedicated they are to helping Harry, Hermione, and Dean as well as getting other Muggleborn parents involved. Can Lucious Malfoy show up at the house and get tazed at some point? Because I get the feeling the crackpot doctor from the conference will cause a problem and the staff might get issued tasers for emergencies.
LONE RANGER 97 chapter 4 . 8/29
The relationships between Harry and Hermione seem a bit forced
LONE RANGER 97 chapter 1 . 8/28
Who's the bit confused at the game but I think I'm beginning to catch on
Wait... Did the Dursleys' sell the house to the Granger's, and the cupboard under the stairs is Harry's old bedroom...?
Ooh I wonder what happens when the letters come? This is the one and only fanfic with this idea/ theme. It is extremely well-written and portrays and explains emotions with the style of a true author
Aspiring Writer chapter 1 . 8/22
This is so unlike anything I have seen before! Interesting, intriguing, simple, original... What's not to like?
Arjayess chapter 34 . 8/21
Please finish this.
I've skipped over it in peoples' 'Favourite Stories' lists because of the I saw it - again - and nothing else in the list I was reading which I'd not read before, or was from a storyline (Warlock/Warlord 4000; House; Naruto; ...) I don't follow.
It made me wonder WHY so many people had it in their lists with other stories I've enjoyed.

So I started and read all the published chapters.

Don't let it join the other good stories never finished.
Lady Mage chapter 34 . 8/19
Wow, I really like this story! It is very unusual. I hope you update again!
0 chapter 34 . 8/16
I want to know what happens next. Please.
nurray chapter 34 . 8/17
It is good to see this story continued. It is well written and very engaging.
love it still second read through
PurpleEmrald chapter 30 . 8/7
oh frick, oh frick flippin frick
stevem1 chapter 34 . 7/31
This is a great story. The relationship between Harry and Hermione is sweet and supportive. Adding Dean, Neville, Sally etc., was a good touch. Remus and Sirius challenging Dumbledore is awesome. Well written and fun.
3,794 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »