Reviews for Mixed Up Date!
That friends chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
Dood finish this ples
Yeah Way chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
HAHA! xD This is great! Glad to see it wasn't rushed up to this point either; you paced it quite well! Can't wait for an update!
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
I think things are moving a bit too fast. While I was glad to see Kagami wanting to meet Konata's friend having Konata stay out of the group was a bit much. While it could be that Konata was doing this on purpose I would have preferred she was there to act as a buffer between Kagami and Stephen.

Kagami dying her hair...I'm sorry but I don't see it either. She was never one to be overtly conscious of her appearance except for her weight. Having her dye her hair to blue is a bit out the ballpark. Considering how conservative her parents are I don't think they would have even allowed her the privilege. I have a hard time seeing Tadao approving his daughter wanting to change the color of her hair.

While I won't deny that Kagami could have a physical attraction to a guy I would think she would be quite freaked out by a guy she doesn't know suddenly give her a nickname. They simply don't know each other enough to be on a first name basis let alone giving each other nicknames.

You seemed to be going at a good pace but now you are going way too fast and plus Kagami suddenly dyes her hair is, imo, out of character. It is not a bad chapter but the issues I just stated should be addressed. Nevertheless I'll still read. Good luck on your exams.
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
The past few chapters were really fun to read. Especially chapters 3 and 4. I like how the whole chat thing went on between Kagami and Stephen. It was mildly awkward yet entertaining at the same time. I liked how Stephen already gave Kagami a cute pen name and Kagami's only response was "That's flattering" in such a sarcastic way. I'm sure Kagami rolled her eyes seeing that silly pen name.

I liked the interaction with Kagami's family as well. Considering the stuff I write (and have read so far) I'm glad to see the Hiiragi family in a normal setting and not dysfunctional. I especially liked how Matsuri and Inori were teasing Kagami though I would have liked it if Miki had jumped in and teased her daughter as well.

Overall perhaps not the most thought provoking or longest chapters in existence but they are fun to read and stay relatively true to the light hearted nature of the anime. Good job so far hope to see more in the future.
Write the Night Away chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
You're doing good, ya devil. I love your stories :D
:D :D :D :D MESSAGE MEH
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This chapter starts off pretty well. I like how you set everything up starting at lunch and their talk about Valentines. Everybody seems to be in character and realistic in their responses and reactions.

While I personally have no problem with people hooking up the Lucky Star gals with males I do have a slight aversion to OC's with non-Japanese names. I don't know but I can't help but feel awkward everytime there is a foreigner involved, especially with a name like Stephen, which stands out terribly. I personally would have had the OC Japanese with a Japanese name. I mean there are plenty of guys there locally that Konata could hook Kagami up with. It doesn't always have to be someone out of country.

That said I'm actually looking forward to how this story turns out. Having a male in the mix always spices things up so we'll see what happens.