Reviews for Murphey's Jem
Guest chapter 26 . 11/12/2012
yay happy ending! :)
NeedNotNoName chapter 26 . 11/11/2012
Ohhhhh mmmmyyyy Gawwwwwwd! This story was fucking .ING! I loved every single bit of it! Sad it has to come to an end. You were an amazing writer. DON'T STOP WRITING! EVER! Hope to see more work from you soon! Keep it up! C:
likethej chapter 26 . 11/11/2012
Epic. :) wonderful! Thank you for writing this!
likethej chapter 24 . 11/9/2012
Jem don't die! Paleeaaaase update!
KennaWynters chapter 24 . 11/9/2012
Ok seriously you rock and you totally fried my brain the mention of Jem in a long shower my brain got stuck on that little scene for a lot longer than it should have and I could picture him coming out with his hair wet looking freaking adorkable.

Can't wait for the next chapter though I'm kinda anxious about how this is going to end.
NeedNotNoName chapter 24 . 11/9/2012
Oh my goodness! It's winding down! D: I can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon! :D
Aveline Barnes chapter 23 . 11/8/2012
You didn't add anymore to the end?
I guess it didn't really need it. I can't believe our fics are coming to an end...what are we gonna do next?
likethej chapter 23 . 11/6/2012
Cool chapter, you'd better not kill Jem! Please don't! Lol
NeedNotNoName chapter 23 . 11/6/2012
Great chapter, I'm sad about the baby though ;( You better not end this story like the movie, I beg all the authors who write Jem fanfics this, please don't. Haha Update soon!
WithLoveForever chapter 22 . 11/5/2012
amazing..update soon
NeedNotNoName chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
YaY! She's awake! God, I don't know what I would do if Murph died! D: Great chapter as always dear! Keep updating! Update soon! :D
likethej chapter 22 . 11/3/2012
NO! Continue!
KennaWynters chapter 22 . 11/3/2012
Awww such an emotion filled chapter and a good place to end it with Jem's confession of love and Murph waking up.

So glad you updated I hope things with your life settled down. Keep up the great job with this story.
WithLoveForever chapter 21 . 10/30/2012