Reviews for Turnabout Hero
Quandtuniverse chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I remember when the prompt was first posted on the kink meme. I followed the fill eagerly with every update. then things petered off and I didn't check the meme for a long while. A year later, I looked up the link on a whim, and it was finally complete! I was so happy.

Now, I found it on . To this day it is one of my most favourite fics in any fandom, ever- I love it so much, in fact, I put in on my Kindle so I could read it any time. That's actually how I came across this posting; I was curious if it had ever been de-anoned, in fact, so I could put your username in the author info of the e-book. In any case, I'm just glad this fic is still around. It's really wonderful stuff, funny, entertaining, intriguing, and very true to both fandoms, both in terms of characterization, structure and tone.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
i love this! now i want to see it as a phoenix wright case. i was trying to imagine some of the scenes as if it existed. nice job on the descriptions for the evidence(s). just need an awesome art for the cover. plz make real. plz make real. plz make it exist!
Kougari in Hiatus chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
Can't wait, if defense is the only one who holds the Alfred's real file and Nick will present that to Franzi and the court.
Hell's Eternal Fire chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
Mein gott! Finish the verdammnt story! If you don't then I'll rip your head off! Danke... Guten nacht.
Prussiangirl chapter 12 . 12/19/2013
Please update soon! I lost my account details, so I made a new account. I got the profiles worked out, but I NEED the rest of the storyline.
ChocolateRoseNinja chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
I love this so very much and I can't wait until the next chapter. Please continue this because it is too awesome too stop. *Sets up puppy eyes* Pleeeeeease continue.
Le-awesome-me chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
(Imma gonna comment here since I already made a comment in the latest chapter very randomly)

Think you can squeeze Poland, Belarus and Norway in there? This is awessoooome! Have you played Duel Destinies already..? XD Maybe you can want spoilers?

Also..umm..can you update..somewhere...near...November 8..umm you see...err...this is one of those fics..I really would mean A LOT...if you know, ummm ARGH! Forget it...
awesomelady2 chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Le-awesome-me chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
Peoplepersonsof DooM chapter 12 . 10/11/2013
Ha, finally caught up with reading, but my God, this is picking up more steam XD. I feel bad for Franziska having to interrogate Larry AND Gilbert, what a trip that must be. And the fact that they finally have the file about Alfred being America pffft, I wonder what Phoenix will even do with that info. Looking forward to the next chapter
Loumaria chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
I really love this fanfic! Its so interesting and funny.

I wonder what Nick is going to do with this information?
S.I.N1146 chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
D'awww! Germany that's such a cute ringtone! Poor Phoenix XD
KHLostEmpress chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
Could you even imagine getting that file? Some part of him has to think its got to be a joke, you know?
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
Pfft well the cat's out of the bag now. XD
Guest chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
HAHA great way to end the chapter. Korea is there too! I'm so happy :)
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »