Reviews for Turnabout Hero
Guest chapter 15 . 9/23/2016
Oh chapter 15 was amazing. It reminds me of Jimmy Neutron. I have the ring! I have the ring!
TheLegendaryBladeFalchion chapter 15 . 9/21/2016
Beautiful.
StarryKi chapter 15 . 9/12/2016
This is great! I can't wait for the next chapter!
strange lands chapter 14 . 8/24/2016
Love the story plz continue!

Ps: did lovi do it? I'm not sure but I feel like he's just there wrong place wrong time right?
Guest chapter 14 . 8/15/2016
Can you put names on them? Do it script form? Because I sometimes don't known who's who or saying what.
MythicDragonRider chapter 13 . 7/30/2016
I'm sorry this review is late! I've been rather busy lately.
This is really good, keep on writing~!
Neko Berrie 202 chapter 13 . 7/28/2016
I'M SO HAPPY THIS IS BACK! This is an awesome fic and I'm glad to see its return!

-Neko
SaySaeri chapter 13 . 7/26/2016
Nice to see you back! Lol Japan. But damn, I wonder what happened with Lovino. It couldn't be him, nahhh
KHLostEmpress chapter 13 . 7/25/2016
Well that plot thickens and I think I am more confused than when we started. I love it!
Seileach chapter 13 . 7/25/2016
Great to see another chapter-this is one of my favorite stories! :D Looking forward to more!
Cookizilla chapter 12 . 7/25/2016
YOU'RE ALIIIIVE~
Thank you for the chapter. I love this story- your writing style is so reminiscent of the game. Glad you're back!
RoseOfInk chapter 13 . 7/25/2016
AAAAHHHH! I THOUGHT THIS WAS DEAD BUT I'M SO HAPPY IT ISN'T BECAUSE THIS FIC IS TOO GLORIOUS TO DIE! PLEASE CONTINUE UPDATING!
MythicDragonRider chapter 12 . 7/12/2016
Hello there!
I just discovered this fanfiction, and it's really good. But... It hasn't been updated in literal years. You seem to be busy on other stories (which I won't forget to check out), but I love Phoenix Wright and Hetalia, and it's so rare to see a well-written crossover.
Keep on writing!
mapledolce chapter 12 . 1/6/2016
please update! I really love Turnabout Hero!
Neko Berrie 202 chapter 12 . 12/17/2015
Well he found the proof of Alfred being America but how the fuck is Nick gonna present that to the court but whats really weighing on my mind is why the fuck Gilbert suddenly clammed up and why Psyche locks weren't a thing in the situation!

-Neko