Reviews for Turnabout Hero
MythicDragonRider chapter 13 . 7/30/2016
I'm sorry this review is late! I've been rather busy lately.
This is really good, keep on writing~!
Neko Berrie 202 chapter 13 . 7/28/2016
I'M SO HAPPY THIS IS BACK! This is an awesome fic and I'm glad to see its return!

SaySaeri chapter 13 . 7/26/2016
Nice to see you back! Lol Japan. But damn, I wonder what happened with Lovino. It couldn't be him, nahhh
KHLostEmpress chapter 13 . 7/25/2016
Well that plot thickens and I think I am more confused than when we started. I love it!
Seileach chapter 13 . 7/25/2016
Great to see another chapter-this is one of my favorite stories! :D Looking forward to more!
Cookizilla chapter 12 . 7/25/2016
YOU'RE ALIIIIVE~
Thank you for the chapter. I love this story- your writing style is so reminiscent of the game. Glad you're back!
RoseOfInk chapter 13 . 7/25/2016
AAAAHHHH! I THOUGHT THIS WAS DEAD BUT I'M SO HAPPY IT ISN'T BECAUSE THIS FIC IS TOO GLORIOUS TO DIE! PLEASE CONTINUE UPDATING!
MythicDragonRider chapter 12 . 7/12/2016
Hello there!
I just discovered this fanfiction, and it's really good. But... It hasn't been updated in literal years. You seem to be busy on other stories (which I won't forget to check out), but I love Phoenix Wright and Hetalia, and it's so rare to see a well-written crossover.
Keep on writing!
mapledolce chapter 12 . 1/6/2016
please update! I really love Turnabout Hero!
Neko Berrie 202 chapter 12 . 12/17/2015
Well he found the proof of Alfred being America but how the fuck is Nick gonna present that to the court but whats really weighing on my mind is why the fuck Gilbert suddenly clammed up and why Psyche locks weren't a thing in the situation!

Neko Berrie 202 chapter 9 . 12/16/2015
This is starting to piss me off now, his name is Beildschmidt. Gilbert and Ludwig Beildschmidt. Ok? These are cannon, as in Hiruyama confirmed.

-Neko

PS to make this even more awesome listen to the No Game No Life OST 'Reverse' It's their Phoenix Wright parody.
Ichigo Kitsune-chan chapter 12 . 7/18/2015
Akh! The suspense~! I need you to continue! I need to know who kills that man and what Feliciano, Gilbert, and the others are thinking X'D
Natekleh chapter 11 . 3/28/2015
I just realized the mochi that the chapter was telling about. I love the mochis, they're so cute as. Especially britmochie. He's my favorite
Nao What chapter 12 . 1/1/2015
Aww you can't stop there! Update soon!
Update chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
Hello, please, please, please update! I have been following this story for a while and really enjoy it. So pretty please continue it.
124 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »