Reviews for Turnabout Hero
Nao What chapter 12 . 1/1/2015
Aww you can't stop there! Update soon!
Update chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
Hello, please, please, please update! I have been following this story for a while and really enjoy it. So pretty please continue it.
Natekleh chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
Aw man. Why did you stop there please can you more. I want to know more
Ria chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
Disappointed to see the lack of recent undates; things were getting interesting. :(
The Chibiest Finnian chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
Being awesome... seems like a legit job.
pikaace chapter 12 . 10/3/2014
Oh man! Phoenix's reaction was PRICELESS! XD

This story is SOOOOOO GOOD! I seriously want someone to make a video version of this like with Turnabout Storm! I really want to see who the culprit was! Please please PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
nicolft chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
oMG I FOUND YOUR STORY ON LIVEJOURNAL AND I'M READING THE EXTRA ADDITION WITH EDGEY AND KOREA AND OMG IMWORTH INVESTIGATION SQUAD YOU ARE BRILLIANT
DespairinglyLuckyYou chapter 12 . 5/5/2014
This story is amazing! But you haven't updated in a while...
ellymango chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
Gah! This is so awesome ;w; Makes me want to know where I can get the Ace Attorney games so I can play them myself... When's the next chapter of this going to be out anyways? You've left us on a cliffhanger! ;A;
SilverDawn1313 chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
lol...'What.'
Shadowhope4ever chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
This story is so awesome, everyone is in-character and it reads just like a real game! Heck I can even practically hear their voices as I read along! Don't stop writing, this is waaaaaay too good to fall into the Graveyard of Deadfic's. I can't wait to see the next part!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
This is such a good story - love the storyline! I really hope you update soon
A Brilliant Loser chapter 12 . 2/4/2014
*suddenly wishes she had a better computer so she could animate this*

...I might still do that even with my crap pc.

but yeah this is wonderful and awesome and GNEE! did not know i needed this in my life. thank you!
Quandtuniverse chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I remember when the prompt was first posted on the kink meme. I followed the fill eagerly with every update. then things petered off and I didn't check the meme for a long while. A year later, I looked up the link on a whim, and it was finally complete! I was so happy.

Now, I found it on . To this day it is one of my most favourite fics in any fandom, ever- I love it so much, in fact, I put in on my Kindle so I could read it any time. That's actually how I came across this posting; I was curious if it had ever been de-anoned, in fact, so I could put your username in the author info of the e-book. In any case, I'm just glad this fic is still around. It's really wonderful stuff, funny, entertaining, intriguing, and very true to both fandoms, both in terms of characterization, structure and tone.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
i love this! now i want to see it as a phoenix wright case. i was trying to imagine some of the scenes as if it existed. nice job on the descriptions for the evidence(s). just need an awesome art for the cover. plz make real. plz make real. plz make it exist!
111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »