Reviews for Turnabout Hero
Kougari in Hiatus chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
Can't wait, if defense is the only one who holds the Alfred's real file and Nick will present that to Franzi and the court.
Hell's Eternal Fire chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
Mein gott! Finish the verdammnt story! If you don't then I'll rip your head off! Danke... Guten nacht.
Prussiangirl chapter 12 . 12/19/2013
Please update soon! I lost my account details, so I made a new account. I got the profiles worked out, but I NEED the rest of the storyline.
ChocolateRoseNinja chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
I love this so very much and I can't wait until the next chapter. Please continue this because it is too awesome too stop. *Sets up puppy eyes* Pleeeeeease continue.
Le-awesome-me chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
(Imma gonna comment here since I already made a comment in the latest chapter very randomly)

Think you can squeeze Poland, Belarus and Norway in there? This is awessoooome! Have you played Duel Destinies already..? XD Maybe you can add-...you want spoilers?

Also..umm..can you update..somewhere...near...November 8..umm you see...err...this is one of those fics..I really love...it would mean A LOT...if you know, ummm ARGH! Forget it...
awesomelady2 chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
OMFG I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS PART. I WANNA SEE FEENIE'S REACTION SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD
Le-awesome-me chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
OH MY GOD! UPDATE SOON!
Peoplepersonsof DooM chapter 12 . 10/11/2013
Ha, finally caught up with reading, but my God, this is picking up more steam XD. I feel bad for Franziska having to interrogate Larry AND Gilbert, what a trip that must be. And the fact that they finally have the file about Alfred being America pffft, I wonder what Phoenix will even do with that info. Looking forward to the next chapter
Loumaria chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
I really love this fanfic! Its so interesting and funny.

I wonder what Nick is going to do with this information?
S.I.N1146 chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
D'awww! Germany that's such a cute ringtone! Poor Phoenix XD
KHLostEmpress chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
Could you even imagine getting that file? Some part of him has to think its got to be a joke, you know?
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
Pfft well the cat's out of the bag now. XD
Guest chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
HAHA great way to end the chapter. Korea is there too! I'm so happy :)
3shadowprincess chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
Edgeworth's reaction was priceless!
Hikari Ino chapter 12 . 9/17/2013