Reviews for Turnabout Hero
DespairinglyLuckyYou chapter 12 . 5/5/2014
This story is amazing! But you haven't updated in a while...
ellymango chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
Gah! This is so awesome ;w; Makes me want to know where I can get the Ace Attorney games so I can play them myself... When's the next chapter of this going to be out anyways? You've left us on a cliffhanger! ;A;
SilverDawn1313 chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
lol...'What.'
Shadowhope4ever chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
This story is so awesome, everyone is in-character and it reads just like a real game! Heck I can even practically hear their voices as I read along! Don't stop writing, this is waaaaaay too good to fall into the Graveyard of Deadfic's. I can't wait to see the next part!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
This is such a good story - love the storyline! I really hope you update soon
A Brilliant Loser chapter 12 . 2/4/2014
*suddenly wishes she had a better computer so she could animate this*

...I might still do that even with my crap pc.

but yeah this is wonderful and awesome and GNEE! did not know i needed this in my life. thank you!
Quandtuniverse chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I remember when the prompt was first posted on the kink meme. I followed the fill eagerly with every update. then things petered off and I didn't check the meme for a long while. A year later, I looked up the link on a whim, and it was finally complete! I was so happy.

Now, I found it on . To this day it is one of my most favourite fics in any fandom, ever- I love it so much, in fact, I put in on my Kindle so I could read it any time. That's actually how I came across this posting; I was curious if it had ever been de-anoned, in fact, so I could put your username in the author info of the e-book. In any case, I'm just glad this fic is still around. It's really wonderful stuff, funny, entertaining, intriguing, and very true to both fandoms, both in terms of characterization, structure and tone.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
i love this! now i want to see it as a phoenix wright case. i was trying to imagine some of the scenes as if it existed. nice job on the descriptions for the evidence(s). just need an awesome art for the cover. plz make real. plz make real. plz make it exist!
Kougari in Hiatus chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
Can't wait, if defense is the only one who holds the Alfred's real file and Nick will present that to Franzi and the court.
Hell's Eternal Fire chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
Mein gott! Finish the verdammnt story! If you don't then I'll rip your head off! Danke... Guten nacht.
Prussiangirl chapter 12 . 12/19/2013
Please update soon! I lost my account details, so I made a new account. I got the profiles worked out, but I NEED the rest of the storyline.
RoseOfInk chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
I love this so very much and I can't wait until the next chapter. Please continue this because it is too awesome too stop. *Sets up puppy eyes* Pleeeeeease continue.
Le-awesome-me chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
(Imma gonna comment here since I already made a comment in the latest chapter very randomly)

Think you can squeeze Poland, Belarus and Norway in there? This is awessoooome! Have you played Duel Destinies already..? XD Maybe you can add-...you want spoilers?

Also..umm..can you update..somewhere...near...November 8..umm you see...err...this is one of those fics..I really love...it would mean A LOT...if you know, ummm ARGH! Forget it...
awesomelady2 chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
OMFG I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS PART. I WANNA SEE FEENIE'S REACTION SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD
Le-awesome-me chapter 12 . 10/20/2013