Reviews for Turnabout Hero
Ichigo Kitsune-chan chapter 12 . 7/18/2015
Akh! The suspense~! I need you to continue! I need to know who kills that man and what Feliciano, Gilbert, and the others are thinking X'D
Natekleh chapter 11 . 3/28/2015
I just realized the mochi that the chapter was telling about. I love the mochis, they're so cute as. Especially britmochie. He's my favorite
Nao What chapter 12 . 1/1/2015
Aww you can't stop there! Update soon!
Update chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
Hello, please, please, please update! I have been following this story for a while and really enjoy it. So pretty please continue it.
Natekleh chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
Aw man. Why did you stop there please can you more. I want to know more
Ria chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
Disappointed to see the lack of recent undates; things were getting interesting. :(
YUUGOU JANE YUUGO DA chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
Being awesome... seems like a legit job.
pikaace chapter 12 . 10/3/2014
Oh man! Phoenix's reaction was PRICELESS! XD

This story is SOOOOOO GOOD! I seriously want someone to make a video version of this like with Turnabout Storm! I really want to see who the culprit was! Please please PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
nicolft chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
oMG I FOUND YOUR STORY ON LIVEJOURNAL AND I'M READING THE EXTRA ADDITION WITH EDGEY AND KOREA AND OMG IMWORTH INVESTIGATION SQUAD YOU ARE BRILLIANT
DespairinglyLuckyYou chapter 12 . 5/5/2014
This story is amazing! But you haven't updated in a while...
ellymango chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
Gah! This is so awesome ;w; Makes me want to know where I can get the Ace Attorney games so I can play them myself... When's the next chapter of this going to be out anyways? You've left us on a cliffhanger! ;A;
SilverDawn1313 chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
lol...'What.'
Shadowhope4ever chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
This story is so awesome, everyone is in-character and it reads just like a real game! Heck I can even practically hear their voices as I read along! Don't stop writing, this is waaaaaay too good to fall into the Graveyard of Deadfic's. I can't wait to see the next part!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
This is such a good story - love the storyline! I really hope you update soon
A Brilliant Loser chapter 12 . 2/4/2014
*suddenly wishes she had a better computer so she could animate this*

...I might still do that even with my crap pc.

but yeah this is wonderful and awesome and GNEE! did not know i needed this in my life. thank you!
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »