Reviews for Turnabout Hero
SaySaeri chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Yeesssss! Psyche Lock appearances! XD Really, I fist-pumped when I read this- for some reason, I didn't expect the Psyche Locks to be in there, so I was like 'Yeah!' *fist-pumps*
WolfTotem64 chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Yay new chapter I really, really like this story, and the plot is getting intense real fast! Thank you for your hard work and write more soon!
HimochiIsAwesome chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
You updated it on here!
An excuse to re-read this, not on the kink meme!
*does a happy dance*
And seeing as I'm not in the habit of commenting on the kink meme, I'll just say here (since I've been lazy so far):
I absolutely LAFF the bloody guts out of this story.
It is PERFECT. Or at least very close to perfect.
You just... get the characterisation so right!
And it reads like the actual game, minus the actual thinking :D
Which is good for someone like me who mostly plays for storyline. o3o

Either way, you get the Golden Gilbird Award for Supreme Awesomeness on a Prussian Scale!
Woah, it's been a while since I last gave one of these out.
Hm, have a sheep as well. Sheep are cute.

Mah
Ellenthefox chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Oooooh! This story is AWESOME! I can't wait to see what happens next!
KHLostEmpress chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Hey the foreign languages are fine by me. You kind of get used to it with Hetalia.

Loved the chapter and can't wait for Arthur!
WolfTotem64 chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Yay another chapter *makes happy noises*
This is getting more and more interesting! :3
Fuzzy chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
I'm so glad you updated! :D Please continue, I'm really excited to see what may come next. Honestly I was worried that this fic was going to die out of inactivity when I first started reading it, and it's really one of my favorite things on this site.
Of course, I don't wish to impose on you, so do it in your spare time or whenever you can.

Thank you, and don't stop, your writing is super cool!
SaySaeri chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Yay, you updated! Elizabeta and Francis make me smile when interacting with Phoenix. Haha... she ships Nick and Edgey. XD
SaySaeri chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Yay I found this pretty crossover! Fufufufu... Can't wait for Nick to meet the other countries XD
Moto Moon chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Love it! You're very on top of keeping the game format. No prosecutors in America hmmm? Well, we will just have to leave the country boundaries. Then again, you've only mentioned Maryland and Virginia. Can't wait.
hurricaneclaw chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Ah, happy Alfred. Cheery even when accused of murder. :'D
9tail-Naruto chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Oh goodness... He'll probably have to have a foreign prosecutor, like Franziska von Karma, or someone else.

Great story so far! I can't wait until the next chapter!

Later!

9tail-Naruto
KHLostEmpress chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Great chapter! Wonder what they're going to do if they can't find a prosecutor...I mean, does the actual law really cover that?
Loved the appearance by Alfred; how he was all happy and positive despite the situation.
KHLostEmpress chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Much love for Matthew!
I love that title for Alfred: king of idiotic idealists. It's so true, isn't it? I can't wait for them to get to Washington!
Shiori Shiomiya chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
This story is so awesome! ;A;
Can you please update faster!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »