Reviews for Safe and Sound
Arty Diane chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
the motivation behind Sherlock's action in the fall scene was briliant, it makes total sense and now that I have read it I think it highly posible it will apear in the show (or so I hope!) The way Alice killed Moriarty is satisfying, although I wonder how they're going to restore Sherlock's reputaion... What does Alice mean by that Jim's web is hers now? Is that related to the sequal? That exit was so dramatic,nicely done! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
This was fantastic. I love how much of a badass Alice is.
Just one thing confused me a bit. Is Moriarty Alice's half brother?

But other than that, I loved it. I will be patiently waiting for the sequel, however long that may be.
Palimpest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Wow. You, you are so lucky to have vivid dramatic dreams like this. Just having your favorite characters be in your dreams is an /amazing/ experience, but having an actual and emotional plot- wow. I'm actually interested in reading on, so I will.
wholocked98 chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
Amazing! Once again, I must tell you how great this is :) I loved the ending, as well as the poem! It was spectacular, and I can't wait for the sequel! Thank you for providing this story, it was wonderful, and it kept me entertained for hours!
wholocked98 chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
Nooooo! Please post the next chapter soon! This is an amazing story, and you totally left it on a cliffhanger. I need to know what happens to Alice! Hope this is convincing enough...
Arty Diane chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Nice way of incorporating Alice in RF episode. Is asking nicely going to convinse you to post the last chapter or do we have to beg for it... twice?! :)
I do wonder how you are going to finish this fic, is Sherlock going to jump or not? What is Alice going to do to Jim? I hope Jim would suffer...a lot! I'm staying tuned for the final chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
No! Please, you need to post the next chapter. Please please please. I'm not very convincing, but I desperately need to know what happens, right now. You don't want to be a troll, they're so... troll-e. You're story is really fantastic and you should post it.
Arty Diane chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Ok, I must say, that was REALLY unexpected. Alice suddenly becoming a kick ass and palying Moriarty was a pleasent shock to me. I like this new side of her! I am waiting to read more of her in the hopefully speedy updates of this nice story. :D
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
What happens? What happens? What happens?
This is Brilliant!D
Guest chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Liked this, was amazed that Anderson had the power to get any woman into bed, unless she just wanted to study him...
Parynthias chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
"make sure that eh doesn't accidentally kill himself." Only mistake I noticed in this brilliantly quipped chapter, I can imagine everything going on and it doesn't seem out of character at all, fearing for how it's going to end though, good following bad and all...
Parynthias chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Liked it, Anderson is truely the puppy we all love to kick, only found one mistake unless "And so, Alice found herself leading a moderately drink Watson through the streets of London." is not meant to be "Alice found herself leading a moderately DRUNK Watson through the streets of London".

Jussaying XD

Sounds like it should develop into one hurr of a read. Clicking onwards

CR
Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Oh man, what's going on?! I need to know more, pronto. I can't wait for the next chapter.
sherlockianlife chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
its really good! I dont want to sound like I'm not trying on this review but, KEEP GOING!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
I absolutely love it. I'm really happy that you decided on where to take the story, and I can't wait to see where that is.
Can't wait for the next chapter. You really have a talent.