Reviews for Tell Me
Anonymous fan 01 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Well done this was very much a satisfying love story oh and these 2 were also one of my favorite couples as well it took me 10 mins or more to read it all but it was worth it :) .
creechc2016 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I love this story, and I enjoy erotica just something about it. I would love to read the uncensored version. , I also enjoyed that you used old English for Tsukiumi it suits her well.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Not bad. I enjoyed the story and it was very well written. Tsukiumi seems a bit OC but that could also be because she is personally my least favorite of Minato's sekirei. But anyways, nice job on the story.
Amateur Marauder chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
There are no words to describe how perfect you crafted this.

Keyword: Crafted.

You did more than just write. You made love to the keyboard and this is the result. Without a doubt, one of my favorite works of all time, be it fan fiction or not. Great work.
Godric Kharg chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Ku Ku Ku.. But what about the escape plan, how did it go? Lol
MetalRunner chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
...ok...good story...uhh...ok then bye aaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddd...MURDERTIME FUNTIME!11
Scissors Beta chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Hn, very nice. Though art is used for are, not am.
rokureader180 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
...I have no words to describe how perfect this story is, aside from the OOC. (Minato equally loves all his Sekirei, and would gladly oblige if they asked, except Kuno, cause that just isn't right.) Other than that...I...I absolutely love this you captured the character of Minato and Tsukiumi. Usually when I start reading a piece I start in my own voice, but if it is a really good story connected to the characters, I'll be hearing there voices instead of mine. So again, great piece and continue to make wonderful work.
SessRin4EverTID chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
So Cute w
Oniix chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
awwwww how cute. you should make this a chapter series. its too good to end here!
Probably Lucky Athena chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
bahhhhhhhh I love this soooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhh Please make more one shots with them or others maybe a full story?
HopelessxDreams chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Awww this was pretty cute...and hot xD
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Very sweet and romantic, well up until the whole nasty Miya business but let's ignore that. I loved it and other than Tsukiumi's speach pattern (Which I think she could do without) there's really nothing I didn't like about it.
Cobek Arabellum chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
That was fucking beautiful!
qweenashleyfox chapter 1 . 7/14/2013