Reviews for Tell Me
InfiniteParadigmShifts chapter 1 . 6/14
"Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stopped, the story will not
Whether it's a comedy or a tragedy, if there is cheering, the story will
continue on.
Just like many lives.
For the us who are still in it and still in the journey, send warm blessings.
-We will continue to walk down this path until eternity." - Fate/Stay Night Realta Nua Epilogue

Sums up my feelings perfectly. Words fail to describe how well you put this together. Though it does tell me how comfortable you are with the topic. I don't think i can ever reach this level of love, and I don't feel much for it, just a vague sense of remorse.

In any case, I'm glad someone like you is on this site. Though it might merely the logic of my emotion spurring me on here, I feel it must be said... you have the ability to make a mark on the world just through this, what I believe is your passion. Or maybe the message and subject matter means more to you than writing itself.

I have hope that I can find my own niche I can enrapture myself into without hesitation or regret for the rest of my days. It might just be a smidgen, but I believe it will grow and bloom.
Ikrani chapter 1 . 3/22
Monty Python reference instantly nets you one "It's amazing best story ever 11/10" rating.

Oh, and, the rest of it was pretty alright for a steamy one-off, though there were a few points where her Shakespearean slipped.

Also, I'm confused about the last exchange. Minato asks Tsukiumi if she had reconsidered, and she says she has. Reconsidered what, exactly? At first I thought Minato was talking to Miya, but the next bit implied that it wasn't the case, that Tsukiumi was indeed the listener. And she couldn't have reconsidered staying with him, because she agrees to, well, "elope" with him. It's one line of dialog and it in no way affects the outcome of the story (I think), but it's REALLY bugging me, man.
BigFan421 chapter 1 . 2/20
*clap* *clap* *clap*...Words cannot simply express the emotions given from this story...You did an amazing job. I know this is late...(very) very late (yes I wrote very twice).Again, awesome job! You should try writing a published working of some sort. Thanks for the satisfaction! 10/10-ign
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Now this is what I call a masterpiece. Minato and Tsukiumi deciding to brave the moment and suffer whatever punishment awaits? Man, I wish we could have seen it in the show.
COBRASTEVE chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Only a week? Hell that's worth it for a Sekirei like her! Great job!
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Loved it. Feel the emotion
Notros chapter 1 . 7/29/2015

Made for you.
SargentBryDog chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Words cannot describe how much I enjoyed reading this. Like seriously it's the most well written thing I've ever read. I'm talking better then actual books. You sir are a fantastic writer, and I just can't say how perfect this is.
The Immortal Doctor Reid chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
You know, after the week is over, Matsu is just going to see this as "Have sex with Minato and get a full week alone with him."
Anonymous fan 01 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Well done this was very much a satisfying love story oh and these 2 were also one of my favorite couples as well it took me 10 mins or more to read it all but it was worth it :) .
creechc2016 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I love this story, and I enjoy erotica just something about it. I would love to read the uncensored version. , I also enjoyed that you used old English for Tsukiumi it suits her well.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Not bad. I enjoyed the story and it was very well written. Tsukiumi seems a bit OC but that could also be because she is personally my least favorite of Minato's sekirei. But anyways, nice job on the story.
Amateur Marauder chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
There are no words to describe how perfect you crafted this.

Keyword: Crafted.

You did more than just write. You made love to the keyboard and this is the result. Without a doubt, one of my favorite works of all time, be it fan fiction or not. Great work.
Godric Kharg chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Ku Ku Ku.. But what about the escape plan, how did it go? Lol
MetalRunner chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
...ok...good story...uhh...ok then bye aaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddd...MURDERTIME FUNTIME!11