Reviews for The Deception
aa826 chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
My heart jumped with joy when I had seen you updated :) I thought you might have abandoned this story. So the plan is in motion. Things should be getting very interesting. Question, are Korra and Tarrlok together as in a couple? Or did you just mean they're working together? I wasn't sure. This was another great chapter by the way! I like how Amon feels a little uneasy about waterbending. Considering he's against it, I understand why he feels like he's betraying himself. Oh but Amon, you know you want to, it's so tempting lol. I can't wait for the next chapter and I hope it'll be soon :)
sherazard88 chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
This is keep getting interesting! Nice work!
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
NOOO! You had me going!
aa826 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This was a really great start! You've really captured my attention with just little bit. I'm interested in seeing the relationship develop between these two, how Korra and Amon end up being lovers. I could definitely see why Amon would use who he used to be in order to get to Korra. His character must be a little darker in your story since it looks like he enjoys her reaction. But that's something I like :) I really can't wait to read more and see what you have planned for this story.