Reviews for Misunderstandings cliches and feuding billionaires
wen.vallejos chapter 7 . 7/25
Nooooo why?! Jason!
T.T
InsaneRabbit chapter 7 . 1/18
That was cute :)
*Prepare for nerdiness*
But DC and Marvel are two separate universes, meaning one set of characters can't interact with the other, unless under certain circumstances. The Avengers and the Bat family wouldn't be able to interact simply by traveling to another city.
Also I'm proud of Damian for not murdering anyone. You know, since he wasn't Robin yet and therefore isn't exactly docile.
Vi-Violence chapter 7 . 1/12/2017
This is great, though it might have a plot hole or two.
Princess Unity chapter 7 . 12/6/2016
JASON! NOOOOOOOOO!
The last part made me so sad. So sad. l don't even know why, I mean I've heard about Jason's death so much- heck, I even watched Under the Red Hood and didn't get this choked up. It doesn't make sense, but whatever, it did.
The rest of the story had me laughing, not just snickering. It was that good, although you obviously favored Jason and Tim over Dick and Dami, and Big D's my favorite, but it was GREAT, thank you!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Tim is a wonderul stalkery creep and I love him
Father of Understanding chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
You got Tony spot on in all his possessive glory.
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Science time pfft
Starshinesoldier chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
OH GOD! JASON'S DEAD!? CRYINGG
StyxxandBethany chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Tim is so smart! Jason is so cute! Also Steve!
Chips chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Fricken Damian! Lol the circuses boys. Oh tony
thewriterstory chapter 7 . 9/18/2015
Haha thats a funny last chapter. Anything about the Avengers and the Bat family?
Faegirl123 chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
I am officially in love with this fic, it has my OTP, Dick x cereal.

But seriously, this is hysterical. It's so easy to forget that Bruce Wayne is supposed to be an idiotic playboy because we get to see the serious business Batman all the time. It's refreshing to see a bit of his secret identity.
dragonlver chapter 7 . 1/1/2015
Awwwww can't their be a little more with them making up cause it's kinda unfair to cap to leave it like this Tony deserved that though
Also Jason's other name is red hood Tim is red robin
MrsDalek chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
Please update this story, it is so well written, and I'm dying of suspense here!

But if you are, for some reason, unable to update, then I totally understand :D

Keep up the amazing work,
MrsDalek
Morfanerina chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
Poor Steve. You just had to piss off the bat family *pats him* Stop listening to Stark.
(No, but jealous Bruce, that's too cute)