Reviews for You'll Love Us Forever
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I love the characterisations that you've given them. Bella is just that bossy older sister isn't she. It's not my preference, but I do like the way that the story is written. Great job!
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Femmeslash incest is definitely not my cup of tea, but I can still say that you did an amazingly fabulous job portraying the sister's personalities in this fic. Nicely done :D
the lola chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Well this was... interesting. I don't know, it doesn't squick me, really. It was a very interesting take on the sisters paired with great writing, so I appreciate it. I liked the descriptions of how Bellatrix and Narcissa were sitting, it was really great - the whole owner and pet, mother and child thing. I love the definite characterisations of each girl, that worked really well for you.
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I don't really understand sisterly incest, but you still write beautifully and capture their family dynamics well, despite the incest that I find a bit hard to suspend my disbelief for.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Ooh. Bizzaro. But cool, in a way! It's interesting to see what you come up with. You're a genius.
inkteardrops chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Oh, I do like this. I love your characterisation of them all - the way that you have Bella being in control and how Andromeda still seems slightly rebellious. Great job! :)
whatpassesformymind chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Bellatrix is very clearly the one in control here. It makes me wonder what would have happened if Andromeda had stayed with them and this kind of relationship had continued for longer :)
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I kind of get the sense from Andromeda that she's definitely lying about Ted, and I like how you have her still being a bit rebellious but not completely; I like how she's still close with her sisters here even though she's beginning to sneak around. I like how you showed the differences between the three girls, how Bella is very controlling, Andromeda has a bit of rebelliousness in her, and Narcissa is very light and childish. You definitely highlight those differences well, and I liked seeing that. No mistakes with spelling or grammar, either, great job with that as well. I'm not the hugest fan of incest apart from cousin/cousin, but it is canon that purebloods don't care about that and inbreed with one another, so it definitely does make sense. Nice work
still kat chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Gah, Gamma, it's so hard to review your stories. This, as most of the others, seems perfect and yet I can't put my finger on what I like about it. The controlling attitude of Bellatrix? The quiet boldness of Narcissa? The Black-and-yet-rebellious nature of Andromeda? Take your pick, I love all of them.
ProfessorSquirrell chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Bella is so conniving in this. It's really creepy but in character. I also like Andie's character here too because I get the sense she's lying through her teeth and being just as Slytherin about the whole sneaking around with Ted. This is an interesting take on the three of them. Very believable.
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Aw, and to think that Andromeda will then go on to denounce her sisters and everything that her family stands for in favor of Ted... Great job on this, though. I really felt the sisterly bond between the three of them. Nicely done!
MsTonksLupin chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Bellatrix was always so mean... those three sisters have a very peculiar story. It's so ironic that she calls Andy love! I could easily picture Helena Bonham Carter saying all thoe things in your fic! Twisted and amazing! Great writing!
If you want, take a look at my new Andy-Narcissa fic:)
s/8442095/1/All_the_Lonely_People_Where_Do_They_All_Belong
Thank you!
Carrot-Bunny chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This is probably the first time I've read femslash. Nothing to say about it, except that everything seems different when you try it for the first time. Huh. And great writing, by the way.