Reviews for Isn't That Generous?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
I know you wrote this ages ago, but would you consider continuing this, or writing something else like it? The way you portray Jareth is refreshing and intruiging - I've never read him as a guardian angel before, albeit a dark one. Even if you don't continue this, I'd like you to know that you did an incredible job on this. Well done!

Guest
Piece By Screamin' Piece chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
As a continuation of my earlier review, I'd like to say that I also love the way you go about showing us Sarah's realization. All in all, this was a beautiful piece.
Piece By Screamin' Piece chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
When I finished this chapter, I couldn't help but draw a parallel between it and Supernatural x.x I immediately thought of Castiel and the Winchesters, and how Mary Winchester always told Dean that angels were watching over him; I also thought of Castiel's relationship with the boys throughout the series. Needless to say, I cried ugly, ugly tears. Anyway... I really like the idea of Jareth being an angel, Sarah's guardian angel, at that. I also love the way you portrayed him.
Noideagirl chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
No! It can't be over! More please!
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
That can't be the end, can it?
fan-lady87 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Wow... Is there a sequel? I am absolutely captivated...
serena221 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Is this story complete? It's still marked as complete. Is there going to be more?
Lylabeth 1 chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
My goodness so this is complete. You could have carried this far. So dissapointed this is the end.
Lylabeth 1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is very strangely the way the Irish looked at the Aes sidhe, the Fae, the fairies.

Not evil enough to be cast into eternal darkness, ever beyond redemption, but, neither good enough to walk the heavenly halls, with hope of an eventaul salvation, they were cast out and down.

I get it you have Jareth as something like an angel who has fallen in love with a human girl.

Or that is what it seems.

Same story out of the Bible of ' men of great reknown ' theme.

Good idea. Have reallynot seen this one before. I have played around with the guardian idea, but never published it, and never will.

Good idea.
poeticallywendy chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Oh my, Jareth as guardian angel. I like the premise. It ties in very well to the coming of age story of the film. Very well written story. It leaves me wanting to know more about Jareth's role yet the story is complete with Sarah's realisation.
FelineGrace chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
LOVE IT.
Xepher06 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Wow! That 1st chapter was great and i can't wait 2 read more after Sarah starts 2 realize wat Jareth did 4 her. Love, love it! 3
stardust chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Your story is great keep up with the updates can't wait!
cutiepup3 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Oh my God that was just amazing! I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Oh, the Agony our poor Jareth must endure! Such a sad love, burning so cold.