Reviews for Naruto: Fangs of War
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 5/30
Ch 8

You damn fox cheated and stole their natural elements remaining only element shape summons.

Well update.

And Cinder Returned her stolen poison power.

Remaining fear , wind , pure shadow.

In theory the shadow could create negative unstable slowly evaporating element structures . Only when shadow connects with real world pure element in direct touch it could allow any element like dark Purple dragon. With free control of potent full control of the power.

Anyway update.
Thunder Dragon chapter 7 . 5/25
When you do update this story can make few requests for the next few chapters? Because the way I see it this needs to happen.

Request Number 1: Naruto and Spyro's Cold Day in the Lands of Fire and Water. When Naruto get's to the Land of Waves I want Spyro and Naruto To both awaken the power of Ice to for Naruto to level the playing field against Haku and For Spyro to show Naruto the ropes and what he has learned to help Naruto later on against Garra.

Request Number 2: Lightning, Fear, Wind, Earth, and Sand.
When the Chunin Exams come around I want Naruto, Cynder, and Spyro to awaken their remaining Elements and for Spyro and Cynder to teach Naruto how to better utilize the elements he all ready has and how to use them to combat Garra and utilize Fury Energy along with his Chakra. Add that and Naruto utilizing the Kyuubi's chakra along with Summoning Jutsu and we got a wrecked Neji Hyuga and brutalized Garra.

Request Number 3: The Valley of The End and The End of an Avenger.
Their is no fluffing around here with this one. I want Naruto to kill Sasuke, as I truly and utterly despise Sasuke! He willingly joined Orochimaru and became a rogue ninja, He spat on Itachi's sacrifice and joined the Akatsuki, and got drunk on power and tried to become an immortal Tyrant trying to control The Elemental Lands! Now here is how this should go down. When Naruto get's to the Valley of the End Naruto does not have to intentionally try to kill him it could be an accident with Naruto not being able to properly control Fury Energy enhanced Chakra, or The Nine tailed Fox in his pride to not be dominated by another Uchiha takes complete control of the fight and brutally murders the last reincarnation of Indra to spit in the eye of Uchiha clan and Konoha who has kept him caged and imprisoned for decades.
Great Saiyaman54 chapter 8 . 3/18
I hope everything will be okay.
JustAGuy chapter 7 . 12/10/2015
The stript scene is kind of lame if you ask me, it makes no sense (if it did, the characters in these series would run out of clothes).
Same goes whith Naruto's extreme depression. It's seriously out of his character and I'm pretty sure that even if it was realistic, it wouldn't demand the HOKAGE's attention!(Tip for future reference: I understand the hate for Sakura that many fans share, but if possible, try to express it within reason. Otherwise, it gets all over the place and ends up being annoying itself.)
Other than that, a fairly nice chapter.
Zanondalf1992 chapter 8 . 11/19/2015
This is an amazing story. I can't wait to read more and I hope you and your mom get back on your feet soon.
Teon chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
I am saddened by your loss, may things get better for you soon. In other new this story is A MAZE ZING so keep up the good work.
KeyBlader Zen chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
Is it possible so sue him or something?
xKronikPrimexDragonx chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
good luck man.
NeoAmon678 chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
wow that what i call shitstorm whis you good luck and i hope that you will get back on your feet soon
Zebralord23 chapter 8 . 10/29/2015
NEED MORE OF THIS GREAT FANATIC!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
you missed your deadline
thunder dragon chapter 8 . 5/10/2015
why you no update!?
Reaver216 chapter 8 . 4/2/2015
it is taking you too long but i do hope everything is alright and please update when you can
Kamen Rider Yokai chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
Well when your done I'm going to let you use my oc demonic homunculus race for the three and the rest of kanoha to face known as shades you can find the bios to the ranks in my archive.
Red Diz chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Good luck. I hope you can get the chapter out soon.