Reviews for Naruto: Fangs of War
Reaver216 chapter 8 . 4/2
it is taking you too long but i do hope everything is alright and please update when you can
geo hikari the 2nd chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
Well when your done I'm going to let you use my oc demonic homunculus race for the three and the rest of kanoha to face known as shades you can find the bios to the ranks in my archive.
Red Diz chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Good luck. I hope you can get the chapter out soon.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
This story is a new twist to Spyro but how can this Summons top the Toad Summons, which is one of the best Summons to have for any Shinobi.
dracologistmaster chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
Good luck with everything.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
Interesting...so the fox took Cynder's element of poison. I believe she still has her fear and obvious that she has shadow...but what about Wind? Also curious as to what will happen when Naruto learns about his chakra affinity. Speaking of which, what's going on with his meeting with the Chronicler I wonder...

Though I did like the scene of the past with Cynder and it seems as if she can use the Uzumaki Chakra chains two more times...Kyu wouldn't do this to her again, would he? I wonder...

DASM
555
Henshin Complete

Error noticed!

Danzo stayed in his study, drank his tea as he looks towards the waxing gibbous moon. He certainly would never admit it aloud, and was fairly certain he wouldn't utter it under torture, but he was fond of the boy. He was by the NEST ninja under his command. He hoped that more like him will turn up.
dracologistmaster chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
Great chapter, I look forward to next update.
Blizzarzord chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
HAHA oh man Kiba is just an idoit
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
ok
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
XD Nice Jeopardy reference!

I liked the ending! XD
Red Diz chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
Another grate chapter! Keep up the good work and update soon.
gamelover41592 chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
nice work on this chapter
FlameDragon14 chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
I'd have to say that the cat fight made the wait worth it. Love seeing the shy girl get all aggressive and territorial over Naruto. Never thought she'd start wearing black undergarments like that so soon. Hope to see more of a aggressive Hinata, especially once Naruto returns.
ultima-owner chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
that fox can give me so many reasons to punch his lights out...cat fight!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
HOLY CRAP! You did it! You acually made a crossover of SPYRO and NARUTO WITHOUT KILLING IT! That is a one great feat to be sure, considering the BILLIONS of ways it could have gone wrong and the near to 0% chance to make something ok with it.(Although you making Sarutobi kill citizens of the Leaf IS kinda infuriating).