Reviews for Dark Passion
mst88 chapter 6 . 5/7
So glad to see this excellent story updated!
ankwhat chapter 6 . 5/5
Really good chapter. Can't wait to read more.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
I hope this is still ongoing and there will be more updates.
Cynical0range chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
Aww man, they just had to be interrupted right when they can finally get it on sigh. I sure hope the unfinished business iason mentioned is some smexy time with our favorite mongrel ;p please update soon!
Lex chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
Please keep on! This story is really interesting! And please: let Riki and Iason continue where they were interrupted! They have waited for soooo long to be able to make love again /
Nbsiren chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Looking forward to more
mst88 chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
That was an excellent update, can't wait for more!
finderlov chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
i so enjoy this story and you have been miss please update sooner and again love this fic need more
Hana13 chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
rosaikibu chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
You have great writing skills. Love how you manipulated the story but hope it would not drift too much off what's Ai no Kusabi originals
mst88 chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
This is a great story, please finish it.
finderlov chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
that was good you to update i need to know what happen next
Cynical0range chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
KYAHHHHHHHHHHH ok, before i gush and make an absolute fool of my self over this AWESOME fic, i just wanted to say that chapter 3 left me PISSED. and i was just seconds away from throwing a tantrum and cursing and ranting up a storm (fucking Guy, never liked the sleazy bastard, even before he went psycho). but then this brilliant twist showed up. damn. i should have known something was up when you introduced Iason's pirate crew and Gun Master. but i never expected this! the whole being whisked off on a ship kind of reminds me of lozzypoo's To Forgive and Forget. but i kinda like this alternative better, mainly because no one has amnesia and Iason and Riki are finally together and away from stiffling Tanagura. hopefully they'll get a break now - they deserve it! i can't wait for their first time as free men and with full knowledge of the devotion both has for each other. it's about time, after all, riki should be fully healed now, yea? anyways, please update soon! i would hate to see this abandoned.
Anon chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
Oops! I typed too fast on my phone. To continue: perhaps this is due to the type of readers that ANK entice. I hope you will continue with this story and hope you will gain courage to create your own stories and characters and get publish!
Anon chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
Absolutely engrossing! You are a writer! The story has plot and fleshed-out characters. It shows depth and maturity that a lot of fanfictions writers often lack. Perha