Reviews for Pappy
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This story is so good! I wish there was a continuation of the story! I want to know what happens next! Keep writing!
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
That was great.
JoAnn Lynn chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Liked this very much. Lots of details (like Jarrod shaving) added a lot to the narrative about how nervous Jarrod was. Wonderful use of 'little things' that signified changes - the place at the head of the table, Silas addressing Jarrod as Mr. Barkley. And then the big things too, like taking on the father role to Audra and Gene. Loved both the authoritative declarations at the table and the tender heart-to-heart with the both of them later. Very good characterization of Jarrod. Well done!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
loved it thank you i hope you do part 2 please
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Poignant glimpse of Jarrod's inner thoughts at having to be "the man of the family". Very well written.
LBF chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Excellent! I loved Big Valley. Loved seeing Jarrod taking the reins of head of the family.
FanofGibbs68 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Loved this story! Very good rendition of how Jarrod would have felt when he took over and how the others let him become the patriarch.
Kimberleah chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Very very good. Jarrod was always my fav. So i really liked this!
Dreamer1985 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This is a really great one shot.
13Sarah94 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Good start, I hope you continue (soon) :)
Diana chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Thanks for the story I enjoyed it. I am glad that people are still writing stories for Big Valley. Keep them coming i am not a writer but I enjoy reading what others have written..
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I love it! You did a great job on this!