Reviews for Confession Time
Aurora Sanders chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Really well written!
molly chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I just finished reading Stunning and I really wanted to know Isaac's reaction to when he knew he was a father. This helped so much.
Monkeysass chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Best Ive evr read u did great U just thought itd b really over 4 them after the way things ended. R u making any other stories
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This was so well-written. It feels as though you've taken a piece right out of the book and posted it on here! :)
summergirl881 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
awww! I like this story! It's rare to see a fellow Isaac/Emily shipper. :)

very cute, and fantastically written. :) I felt like I was reading legit PPL. My only concern would be that Isaac was almost to nice and understanding in my opinion. He's still a kid in my eyes. :)
nicetwomeetyou chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Loved this little piece of yours and you stayed very true to the original characters! Your style of writing was quite similar to Sara Shepard's and for one split second and sincerely thought this came out of her pen. Nonetheless, I think you're right, the Emily/Isaac and Aria/Noel are my favourite pairings! I can't believe that the TV series made Noel a bad guy and did not even consider adding Isaac into the story. But personally, if I were to rank the girls, it would go like this: AriaSpencerEmilyHanna LOL It would be great if you could write a story or a short one for Aria and Noel :) Thanks for the great fanfic!