Reviews for Fate:Stay Away
Woggie chapter 23 . 5/15
Where is the tragedy tag? This is tragedy not drama.
GOH413 chapter 1 . 4/7
Honestly tho, I legit let out a shout when I saw that MAH BOI TRAIN HEARTNET was a part of it

WOOOO!
This doesn't make any sense Waver should need a gazillion units of prana just to maintain Simon. He is the strongest in the multiverse after all. Alaya herself would be hard pressed to control some one like that, forget Waver.
AmethystPone chapter 26 . 3/3
This isn't even qualified as a crackfic you fool! It is close, but no cigar.
It was closer to comedy
You ruined a comedy fic with chockfull of emo edginess...
There is comedy fic with plot and drama, and there is weird wish fulfilment of a masochist.
AmethystPone chapter 23 . 3/3
Ya know...It is a bit too much drama...and not the good kind mind you...a bit too much drama of the edgy emo kind.
AmethystPone chapter 11 . 3/3
Ya know I always dislike the lack of use of Shirou Supernatural Archery skill...
Give him a strong enough Bow and he will hit a target several miles away on the other side of the city easily.
Hishin Trueflame chapter 26 . 2/18
Do every new reader a fucking favor and get rid of the April Fools you wrote in this mess of a letdown of a last "chapter", some people might get confused and think you're joking and actually hope you'll come back to write this.

Honestly i love your works but this is such a let down i cant even comprehend, in my opinion it would have been better if you didn't write this sequel at all if this is how you ended it.
xenosaiyan chapter 5 . 2/5
Foolish TIM, don't you remember? Popo is above Kami in the pecking order. I actually got shivers down my spine when I saw that omake.
Johnny Black chapter 26 . 2/3
Did...not...see that coming.
Stereborg chapter 26 . 10/12/2017
That's one big FY there, be careful next time. Might ruin you.
billykeo95 chapter 26 . 8/31/2017
Great way to end it
Galer chapter 26 . 8/26/2017
Readint this awesome history then chapter 26 happens

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Kirei:hahahahaha Finaly TIM have done it

Wade: well it was goo...stop using me a your conciense fanfic reader.

I am sorry
Guest chapter 26 . 7/10/2017
...WWWWWHAT! Fffffffff... no... that's Impossible!
Zoomer chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
Haha alrIIIIIGHT! Time to continue this story.
Random Guest chapter 26 . 7/2/2017