Reviews for Fate:Stay Away
the Zogg chapter 22 . 6/25/2013
Sorry this took so long, it's just that I really hate the harem genre so I had trouble putting a proper review together. Due to my bias I feel like I have no right to make an analysis. I really have no deep feelings about this chapter.

But I did like Shinji losing it seen and Avengers denial. Wonder if he'll snap soon.
RealmOfEmptiness chapter 22 . 6/25/2013
Ahah, another great chapter. Depressing sure but written well all the same.

You know, I am surprise of how little Rin is involved. It's like you have relegated her to be a side-character. Not that there is something wrong with that.

Ahi, ahi...Shinji-kun, why can't you be like your TTGL cousins? I mean, you have THE Eva-01: what there is to be afraid of?

You know, the thing with Shirou is that I never had anything about "Hero of Justice" stuff. Really. It's just that, like Kiritsugu, he is the last person suited for the role. Someone should tell him this "you have not what it takes to be an Hero". 'Course he would ignore that, but hey.

Buwah! A Luvia who is likeable? Joking, joking: I always loved her character. Wow, never saw before someone telling Sakura that. Refreshing.

...I have a bad premonition about Ilya. Well hoping never hurt.

Keep up the good work TIM. But remember to use a break from time to time. See you Next time!
Kagaseo chapter 22 . 6/24/2013
Nice chap. I especially liked the scene between Sakura and Luvia, because, well it address many things most Fate fics ignore: since only one girl ends with Shirou, some are bound to be disappointed.

Also liked the Wade/Avenger scene, it's both hilarious and scary. Avenger reminds me of the Plutonian from Irredeemable: once you have crossed a line, you can cross another.

For the Shinji scene, yep, you're probably going to get flaked/lose a few readers, but well, considering Shinji's personality it can lead to interesting character developments and I'm interested in seeing where this go. As for SB remember they're quite... hard to please.

Anyway, keep up the good work, as ever.
OBSERVER01 chapter 22 . 6/24/2013
good chapter
neogoki chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
Shinji is breaking down, can we expect him pulling a Heaven's Feel!Sakura?
speaking of Sakura, it's on, Sakura VS Luvia, if she only had some confidence then it could be a friendly rivallym instead I expect ugly backstabbing and breakdowns
Ultimate Deadpool? Oh crap if that isn't a cue for darker and edgier incoming...
Fan of Fanfics21 chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
Make sure Wade and Avenger get some cool, wacky, epic, sexy styled action for fanservice for all fans!
Baron von Nobody chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
Oi... I'm not going to complain about the moody drama, although, I am glad the fact that Shirou had sex with Luvia is finally out of the bag... will make things less dramatic later... I'm especially not going to complain since action is about to go down with Deadpool and Avenger...

Also very excited about the game coming out! I can't wait to see it!

I am looking forward to seeing Rider vs Berserker... it will be quite the fight... Now, I'm getting the feeling that Shinji is reverting back to his old emo self, and may end up unintentionally a villian... might even pull a Crona...

Alright... keep up the good work...

Signed,
Mr. Nobody
Lord Edric chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
Poor Taiga, her boyfriend is one of the most mentally messed up people in the world
(PS have you read the manga, they pulled a reset the universe)
karthik9 chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Satire Swift chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
Well... you kinda just went to a pretty dark place here. I'm honestly not sure if it is possible for you to go back to the humor that you started this series with without it feeling... out of place. It was still a good chapter, and what happened was fairly reasonable all things considered, but I just can't help but feel that something was lost and I'm not sure yet what you've gained was worth it.
battleking chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
Dude! We never saw Rider's stats. We saw every servant except him. Excellent chapter too.
Majin Hentai X chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
Good one now lets get back to the action ASAP.
bakapervert chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
Thanks for the update.
Grey Muji chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
Lets just face it-the closest thing to a happy ending Shinji's gonna get is the origional 'Congratulations!' one.
Kiiam chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
Obviously the Shinji scene is an ugly one, but that's the point and it really shows what he's going through. Fits right into the Fate universe to since it really loves to torture the characters within. Is it wrong of me to look forward to the moment Shinji finally snaps?

Meanwhile, the end of the chapter worries me since it doesn't bode well for Ilya and Berserker if they've got Wade and Avenger incoming. I got some bad premonition. Like maybe Berserker will be the second Servant to take his leave, and Ilya's fate... is it going to parallel UBW or will Shirou and Waver bust in to help?

Anyways, nicely done for a depressing, angsty chapter that builds things up for later quite well. Keep up the good work.
901 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »