Reviews for Fate:Stay Away
feral wolfskin chapter 24 . 11/24/2013
you told kotomine that he is going to win in the end, i am sure that mean that he is going to win in a omake, not the "real" story.
whatever good chapter
the Zogg chapter 24 . 11/24/2013
I'm glad that someone else has watched JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. It definitely deserves more love.

As for this chapter I don't have much to comment on, it was pretty cliché so nothing really stood out. What did make me interested was Waver's view on Simon. a man more powerful than Gilgamesh and Zelretch and can probably kill TYPE's, yet he doesn't do anything with it.
nightmaster000 chapter 24 . 11/24/2013
Great chapter.
llat-2 chapter 18 . 11/12/2013
What was that music playing in the background when Spike got defenestrated by Vicious in that episode Ballad of fallen angels? I wanted to play that while reading the end of the fight between Kirei and Maiya.
llat-2 chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
I look forward to Deadpool's next meeting with Saber. I still go back to check out their first meeting in zero sense.
llat-2 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Her name is Mitsuzuri Ayako.
ThousandMastery chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Damn.. What happened to this EMIYA I wonder.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/16/2013
This is getting better as the time goes along. It's pretty amazing to see how you've been getting better on this stuff comparing fate/zero sense with stay away, but in any case.

I also hate your guts for killing Illya so tragically, but I love you to death because thi awesome, if tragic, storytelling. Now get back to writing it! The fans demand moar!
addikhabbo chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
U just updated LoL! Good one.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 23 . 10/12/2013
coool , i like
The Immortal Siegfried chapter 23 . 10/3/2013
Noooo!
Why do people die when they are killed!
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I like Shinji Ikari's relationship, but Rei's appearance is going to be a wrench.
And I can't wait to see what other craziness occurs.
Apc chapter 23 . 9/2/2013
Ilya Died!... er not sure where i was going with that; some kind of lancer joke maybe?
Partsu chapter 23 . 8/28/2013
Damn...You just HAD to kill Illya BEFORE she could talk with Shirou?
You bastard!
X the Reaper chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
When you have Shiro and EMIYA fight, you need to have Shiro use Caster's sword to finish him off, just for the irony.
963 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »