Reviews for Fate:Stay Away
Satire Swift chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
I'm going with Avenger, Shirou, Deadpool, Kirei.

You've been doing a pretty good job so far, and I hope you keep it up.
SashaSeer chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
In order, Avenger, Shirou, Deadpool and Kirei boom. Though you didn't really try to hide it... Some of the pronouns were confusing, or they were red herrings, or they were meant to be spoken by other characters, but meh, that's who I got, anyways, waiting in anticipation for the next chapter
Rafflesiac1212 chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
Well I got whiplash.

On one hand, the tonal shift hits harder than an 18-wheeler semi.
On the other, it's better for the story.

So try your best to make an ending that satisfies you!
OBSERVER01 chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
Interesting
Baron von Nobody chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
Nice little interlude... when I saw this, I was at first afraid you were going to say that it was over, your done with it... but I'm glad your making the difficult effort of continuing...

Also, I've been getting a bit more into the Fate Series, and though I haven't fully watched the series yet... I have bothered to have seen tidbits to catch my interest in the characters...

I really hope things are going good for you, and that IRL will be a bit kinder to allow space and time for your own recreation... oh, and looking forward to the continuation of this story...

Signed,
Mr. Nobody
Destrark chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
Avenger. Shirou. Deadpool. Kirei.
Dr.Dude chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
Hoo boy, Avenger sounds like those people who say you can't be a hero if you aren't miserable. Can't wait to see him get some sense beat into him.

But for the other... Hoo boy, I am not sure if that is Kirei or someone worse...
feral wolfskin chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
wow deadpool should tell that to shiro in his face.
also kirei scared me but i also pity him now.
the Zogg chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
I'm actually surprised at the depth of this chapter. I really liked the Kirei and Deadpool segments. In hindsight I think that playing Kirei for tragedy is a smart move. You've made his life royally suck.

To be honest I think that this is the last time I'll review this story. I've seen you become a MUCH better writer and its become rather obvious that you hate what you've started with Fate Zero Sense and that you're only working on this story because you feel an obligation to finish the train wreck and put an end to this chapter of your life.
coronadomontes chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
interesante, este interlude es muy bueno, ver los puntos de vista de estos personajes es algo muy bueno para reavivar el interes en el fanfic.
formerlyarandomreviewer chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
Oh wow, that Kotomine bit was actually rather disturbing.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
First one was EMIYA (and more reminders of why I hate that guy, though I recognize that his time as a Counter Guardian screwed him up something fierce), second one was Shirou, fourth one was pretty clearly Kirei, and the third one is probably Deadpool, being the only other character here who can observe the Fourth Wall.
Kriss1989 chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
You can see us? That's nice. Can you see this gesture I'm making?
TehChron chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
Avenger, Shirou, Deadpool and Kirei

Three of those I can understand, but why is Avengers perspective so important by this point? Certainly not for the sake of rehashing UBW, youre not that unoriginal

And Deadpool serves the purpose of counterpoint far, far better

I wonder where Kireis madness will take him, in the end? Its not like Wade didnt break all that differently himself.

On that note, I guess you could call this Cerberus Syndrome, if you werent deliberately invoking the trope, but people dont go meta like that without reason. Ill continue to watch and see where you go with this to the very end.

Madness takes many forms, after all. So what will happen to an empty man who is filled with all of them? A broken soul who attempted to bear All the Evils in the World?
Shirou Fujimura chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
...what...just...what the f***...I...I was following it for a while but then I had no idea what was going on...I'm just gonna assume this is an omen of what's to come or something...cos I have no idea what any of that meant.
1,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »