Reviews for Fate:Stay Away
coronadomontes chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
interesante, este interlude es muy bueno, ver los puntos de vista de estos personajes es algo muy bueno para reavivar el interes en el fanfic.
formerlyarandomreviewer chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
Oh wow, that Kotomine bit was actually rather disturbing.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
First one was EMIYA (and more reminders of why I hate that guy, though I recognize that his time as a Counter Guardian screwed him up something fierce), second one was Shirou, fourth one was pretty clearly Kirei, and the third one is probably Deadpool, being the only other character here who can observe the Fourth Wall.
Kriss1989 chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
You can see us? That's nice. Can you see this gesture I'm making?
TehChron chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
Avenger, Shirou, Deadpool and Kirei

Three of those I can understand, but why is Avengers perspective so important by this point? Certainly not for the sake of rehashing UBW, youre not that unoriginal

And Deadpool serves the purpose of counterpoint far, far better

I wonder where Kireis madness will take him, in the end? Its not like Wade didnt break all that differently himself.

On that note, I guess you could call this Cerberus Syndrome, if you werent deliberately invoking the trope, but people dont go meta like that without reason. Ill continue to watch and see where you go with this to the very end.

Madness takes many forms, after all. So what will happen to an empty man who is filled with all of them? A broken soul who attempted to bear All the Evils in the World?
Shirou Fujimura chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
...what...just...what the f***...I...I was following it for a while but then I had no idea what was going on...I'm just gonna assume this is an omen of what's to come or something...cos I have no idea what any of that meant.
CleverPervertedPriest chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
gaaaaaaaaah, I thought you updated!

also, part 2 of this chapter

The least I can do for Illyasviel is avenger her.

I doubt you'd want to make Illya into an avenger... I think you meant avenge
pltrgst chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
i dont care whos talking what
as long as youre alive
TZ chapter 24 . 6/7/2014
i'll wait.
no seriously. i will wait till you finish the next part and the story. because it is so frigging awesome. i really want to see this animated someday.
just take your time,
*thumbs up* I'll be back.
Last Comma 1st chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
Is it just me, or did that last scene seem heavily influenced by Fate/Zero Lancer's death scene?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
two things 1) please tell me this wasn't dropped.
2) the man "not at all like zero sense"? need I remind you of caster/sasuke and... usui wasn't it?
Shirou Fujimura chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Angra Mainyu, that hilarious bastard. What will he do next.
The Man chapter 15 . 3/19/2014
... Wow... This is... Depressing... Not at all like Zero Sense.
Dumanios chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Rei Ayanami... Shinji's not gonna be happy.
addikhabbo chapter 24 . 2/27/2014