Reviews for Fate:Stay Away
pltrgst chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
i dont care whos talking what
as long as youre alive
TZ chapter 24 . 6/7/2014
i'll wait.
no seriously. i will wait till you finish the next part and the story. because it is so frigging awesome. i really want to see this animated someday.
just take your time,
*thumbs up* I'll be back.
Last Comma 1st chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
Is it just me, or did that last scene seem heavily influenced by Fate/Zero Lancer's death scene?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
two things 1) please tell me this wasn't dropped.
2) the man "not at all like zero sense"? need I remind you of caster/sasuke and... usui wasn't it?
Shirou Fujimura chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Angra Mainyu, that hilarious bastard. What will he do next.
The Man chapter 15 . 3/19/2014
... Wow... This is... Depressing... Not at all like Zero Sense.
Dumanios chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Rei Ayanami... Shinji's not gonna be happy.
addikhabbo chapter 24 . 2/27/2014
DAT GOD.
Flagarach chapter 24 . 2/6/2014
Once again, I was really interested in this story. I have no witty comments, so just continue writing.
10Soah86 chapter 24 . 1/24/2014
Really good so far, though I find myself constantly disappointed with how Erza was handled. Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with her being killed; it's a war after all. But, I find myself disappointed in how little she actually contributed to the story. I feel like other than the required dream cycle scene, any other scene featuring her was just to point out, "Oh yeah, Erza's still a thing," then quickly swept aside to showcase the other Servants. You pointed out how she had gained the title "Red Devil", but didn't really elaborate how she did other than an off-handed comment from Issei. We never really got to see what made Erza Erza, and that makes me super sad. :(

That brings me to another point though, I don't think Kizuki being a Master in this story makes much sense. He was only a Master in canon because Medea came across him and formed a contract out of desperation. But, because you used him as one, it's understandable that you really couldn't do much with Erza.

That's my only major gripe with this story so far, I've got minor ones but those are because I have no clue who Berserker/Assassin/Archer are so I find myself skimming past any scenes focusing solely on them. That's entirely on me though, so it's not a problem with your writing.
10Soah86 chapter 15 . 1/23/2014
This chapter made me super sad. ;-;
Nanya chapter 24 . 1/9/2014
Well, wasn't this a big ball of stuff?

I wonder how this is going to end up.
Ame no Kagaseo chapter 24 . 12/31/2013
What the hell were you smoking while writing this awesome story- and where can I get some? :D
Joshera chapter 21 . 12/28/2013
Only issue so far, is Waver thinking the strength he needs will come from the Grail. I'm rather unfamiliar with the Lagann series, but based on what I saw of Kamina, Waver shouldn't let something like not having enough strength stop him, after all, team Dai-Gurren rocks the impossible.
Destrark chapter 17 . 12/21/2013
Simon and Kamina would have got along great with Saber Lily wouldn't they.
998 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »