Reviews for Fate:Stay Away
OverMaster chapter 26 . 4/1
Yeah, well, happy April's Fools to you too.
yasulong chapter 26 . 4/1
Well, at the very least, you're nice enough to announce its end. That way, we readers can also move on, its a shame but I can also sort of get it. Its hard for a crackfic to continue being comedy for long before the jokes get stale.
Good luck with your other fics and your life in general.
Welp, there it goes. Glad you're moving on at last, and I hope you feel better writing works you can be proud of!

-Rafflesiac
disappointed chapter 26 . 4/1
First, I'm pretty sure that the it's Dreadpool not Killpool. Second get the fuck over yourself, it's not like your serious stories are works of art. You mock others for being 'inspired' by you and copying your idea when some actually make a decent job of it. You say you hate clichés when your serious stories are full of them. You yourself are fulfilling the cliche of deconstructing anything that anybody likes, which everyone has been doing for the last couple of years. And you know what happens, you take something people actually like and twist it into some disguised rant because you don't have the capacity to make an idea yourself until tit's ruined for anyone who actually liked the original. To say that, that this piece of fiction (a story that is not real) is not real because it could not work in this crapsack of a real world we have so it's worthless. Wow, you're either moron who needs help telling reality from fiction, a pessimist who needs a carton of prozac or an arrogant asshole who assumes he has the right to dictate what over people like. Since you posted this chapter as an April fools I'm going to assume it's the third one, either fuck you and thanks for ruining my day.
Ghost132435 chapter 26 . 4/1
Glad you finally decided to put this fic out of its misery. Anyway I await the next update of Just an unorthodox thief and see you on Beast's lair.
Majin Hentai X chapter 26 . 4/1
Well I saw this coming. Your two mistakes were more than half the masters becoming friendly too ever murder each other's servants and Simon he's too powerful for the story to function.
Kriss1989 chapter 26 . 4/1
Wait, JUT is supposed to break clichés? But it's the far more cliché work, and honestly your story I like the least. It's not a bad story, but it's not anything really good.
SEESWildCard chapter 26 . 4/1
So long, and thanks for the trainwreck.
BrazeRancor chapter 26 . 4/1
Neat! Thanks for the ride, anyways!
bamafelix chapter 26 . 4/1
Forgive me for being blunt, but...You suck. This is not April Fools. It's just being a dick. Just SAY the story's cancelled. Don't go into a full Deadpool-style rant about how we readers are all idiots just to end on such a note. It's not cool.

Yes I understand it's just you messing around with Deadpool, but it's unnecessary. Just say it's cancelled.
Engineer4Ever chapter 26 . 4/1
That's cool, we all have these moments. Hope you're other more serious stories work out. I love the Lupin one XD
GeckoGecko554 chapter 26 . 4/1
XD I cannot believe it. I just can't.
Parks98 chapter 3 . 2/28
not really suprised that GAR had to be a dick, but come on! Shirou has a mother and now archer was gonna tramatize him even more. Poor fool
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 5 . 2/16
May all know and abide by the 'Pecking Order!"tm.
jcampbellohten chapter 25 . 1/28
Awww, that's it? I had assumed it was finished already. *sighhh* Oh, well. I hope you finish it at least at a consistent pace. I want to know what Shinji does about his situation. Hopefully he'll confess to Sola-Ui about the dreams so she can help him. Also, I'm glad Rin is gradually coming around to being on the properly informed, good side.

P.S. It's not hard to figure out who's talking. In order: Avenger, Shirou, Wade/Deadpool, Kirei.
928 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »