Reviews for Fate:Stay Away
dreaddragonknight chapter 12 . 12/26/2015
damn it, this stuff keeps going in circles
dreaddragonknight chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
the title sounds a tad dirty if u think about it
dreaddragonknight chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
that was glorious
dreaddragonknight chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
wow rehashing YOUR own fight with lancer vs rider, do u just like pitting those 2 anime together or something?
dreaddragonknight chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
that bit with the 3rd way was made funnier by the fact that it was Erza who had 2 do it
dreaddragonknight chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
y didn't they tell Rider and Caster about the grail's corruption?
dreaddragonknight chapter 6 . 12/26/2015
dreaddragonknight chapter 5 . 12/26/2015
POPO dear god... what has this war wrought
dreaddragonknight chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
so black*star acts like black*star, amazing *eye roll*
dreaddragonknight chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
interesting rehash of those scenes
dreaddragonknight chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
does Shinji still have his spear, like Gilgamesh kept his stuff, because the new lancer has from what i can tell the exact same spear?
dreaddragonknight chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Parks98 chapter 16 . 10/5/2015
I agree with yet disagree with Black star. The war is made for HERO'S, I know the war would still be brutal but if it didn't have anti-hero's/villains then maybe this shit would not happen. OR if the had RULER like it was supposed to have who could have made sure the masters didn't do this insane shit.
But then again the war would still be bad either way, the servant's should know that since THEY want a wish and KNOW that they would need to kill the servant's and maybe the masters. Which makes me think why the hell people like Erza was there in the first place, hell why was Vash the biggest pacifist in anime involved in this war?
Parks98 chapter 15 . 10/5/2015
I for some reason can't help but laugh at erza for HER to think that shirou emiya the guy who would kill himself, make himself a slave to humanity for 100 people.
Not Random Writer chapter 26 . 10/5/2015
On a more serious note though, you created an awsome story. I read though the entire thing in one sitting. Kinda understand why you would stop though, so much angst :(((((((((((((.
963 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »