Reviews for Fate:Stay Away
Hercules8 chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
That would have been AWESOME, if Asura was Berserker! He would beat everyone! :D
Hercules8 chapter 7 . 7/29/2015
Insanely powerful Berserker. LOVE IT!

Good choice for Berserker, but I still love Heracles as Berserker the best. Though what you could have done was to have the Hulk as Berserker; he would have been unstoppable! :D
Hercules8 chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
! LOVE IT! :D
Guest chapter 26 . 6/21/2015
termina el maldito fick esta genial pero por favor terminalo
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 26 . 6/2/2015
serious, this was great...
SeigZeon chapter 26 . 4/28/2015
what a dick right at the end too :3
King of Beasts chapter 26 . 4/7/2015
I'm a little sad that this is how it ended. However, I can't really blame you. Sometimes, the fire you once had for something can fizzle over time.

That being said, I'm kinda sad to see this go. This fic inspired A LOT of people (myself included) to write fics like yours. Like it or not, you started something with Fate Zero Sense and this story. Something many writers have attempted to emulate.

Thanks for the ride and, to quote a certain King of Heroes, "It has indeed been fun."

- K.O.B
Taka chapter 26 . 4/5/2015
Noooo! At least let simon curbstomp everyone first (lol)
Apex85 chapter 26 . 4/5/2015
Too bad, as cliche as it was this fic was pretty enjoyable.

Aw well, hope you'll continue on your Magnum Opus: Just an Unorthodox Thief.
Tsuchigumo chapter 26 . 4/3/2015
Motherfucker, really?
coronadomontes chapter 26 . 4/2/2015
ok
formerlyarandomreviewer chapter 26 . 4/2/2015
Well in the off chance that you're joking about dropping this fic, fuck you it wasn't a good joke.
But if you're serious, then disregard the previous. I'm sad to see this go because it was really good regardless of your own feelings for it.
CleverPervertedPriest chapter 26 . 4/2/2015
ah well, it was a good run.
ChaosTheVoid chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
Thank you for everything anyway.
TheImmortalChicken chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
Huh, although this chapter is ironic, I ironically appreciate it. Anyways, at least there wasn't a Mass Effect 3 ending, all our choices mean absolutely nothing, and all we receive are purdy colours. Overall, I found this series entertaining, am sad to see it go, and hoping that you might consider a rewrite, which may never occur.
963 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »