Reviews for Fate:Stay Away
dreaddragonknight chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
y didn't they tell Rider and Caster about the grail's corruption?
dreaddragonknight chapter 6 . 12/26/2015
glorious
dreaddragonknight chapter 5 . 12/26/2015
POPO dear god... what has this war wrought
dreaddragonknight chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
so black*star acts like black*star, amazing *eye roll*
dreaddragonknight chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
interesting rehash of those scenes
dreaddragonknight chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
does Shinji still have his spear, like Gilgamesh kept his stuff, because the new lancer has from what i can tell the exact same spear?
dreaddragonknight chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
U SUMMONED ERZA! U RULE
Parks98 chapter 16 . 10/5/2015
I agree with yet disagree with Black star. The war is made for HERO'S, I know the war would still be brutal but if it didn't have anti-hero's/villains then maybe this shit would not happen. OR if the had RULER like it was supposed to have who could have made sure the masters didn't do this insane shit.
But then again the war would still be bad either way, the servant's should know that since THEY want a wish and KNOW that they would need to kill the servant's and maybe the masters. Which makes me think why the hell people like Erza was there in the first place, hell why was Vash the biggest pacifist in anime involved in this war?
Parks98 chapter 15 . 10/5/2015
I for some reason can't help but laugh at erza for HER to think that shirou emiya the guy who would kill himself, make himself a slave to humanity for 100 people.
Not Random Writer chapter 26 . 10/5/2015
WTF MAN!?
WHY?
On a more serious note though, you created an awsome story. I read though the entire thing in one sitting. Kinda understand why you would stop though, so much angst :(((((((((((((.
Hercules8 chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
That would have been AWESOME, if Asura was Berserker! He would beat everyone! :D
Hercules8 chapter 7 . 7/29/2015
Insanely powerful Berserker. LOVE IT!

Good choice for Berserker, but I still love Heracles as Berserker the best. Though what you could have done was to have the Hulk as Berserker; he would have been unstoppable! :D
Hercules8 chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
! LOVE IT! :D
Guest chapter 26 . 6/21/2015
termina el maldito fick esta genial pero por favor terminalo
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 26 . 6/2/2015
serious, this was great...
973 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »