Reviews for Fate:Stay Away
King of Beasts chapter 26 . 4/7/2015
I'm a little sad that this is how it ended. However, I can't really blame you. Sometimes, the fire you once had for something can fizzle over time.

That being said, I'm kinda sad to see this go. This fic inspired A LOT of people (myself included) to write fics like yours. Like it or not, you started something with Fate Zero Sense and this story. Something many writers have attempted to emulate.

Thanks for the ride and, to quote a certain King of Heroes, "It has indeed been fun."

- K.O.B
Taka chapter 26 . 4/5/2015
Noooo! At least let simon curbstomp everyone first (lol)
Apex85 chapter 26 . 4/5/2015
Too bad, as cliche as it was this fic was pretty enjoyable.

Aw well, hope you'll continue on your Magnum Opus: Just an Unorthodox Thief.
Tsuchigumo chapter 26 . 4/3/2015
Motherfucker, really?
coronadomontes chapter 26 . 4/2/2015
ok
formerlyarandomreviewer chapter 26 . 4/2/2015
Well in the off chance that you're joking about dropping this fic, fuck you it wasn't a good joke.
But if you're serious, then disregard the previous. I'm sad to see this go because it was really good regardless of your own feelings for it.
CleverPervertedPriest chapter 26 . 4/2/2015
ah well, it was a good run.
ChaosTheVoid chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
Thank you for everything anyway.
TheImmortalChicken chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
Huh, although this chapter is ironic, I ironically appreciate it. Anyways, at least there wasn't a Mass Effect 3 ending, all our choices mean absolutely nothing, and all we receive are purdy colours. Overall, I found this series entertaining, am sad to see it go, and hoping that you might consider a rewrite, which may never occur.
Killusion chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
You did good son. You did good.
FanFicReader712012 chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
Okay, thanks for the information, please notify us when you write another story. Hopefully a Illya Route fanfic with Path of the King fanfic advantage. Or just a fanfic of Shirou Emiya and Kaleidostick Ruby teaming up and causing chaos for the Holy Grail War, either granting Shirou to be able to summon multiple Servants and maintain them or having Shirou Emiya become the Unlosing Ranger from Zettai Hero Project.
Satire Swift chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
Wow, reviewers are being kinda dicks about this. It's sad to see any fic fail to reach it's conclusion, but just because the author got tired of it is no reason to get all butthurt.

Anyways, I think this one is worth more than you give it credit for. It's sad to see it go, but I wish you the best.
Rocking Red Reaper chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
Either way it was an excellent story and these two stories of your inspired a lot of people. I myself am working on one right now.
On Soaring Wings chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
So that's it? Those last 25 chapters were just a big waste of time... All that emotional investment was for nothing... This is all some huge joke to you?

Then there's your rant about cliches and seriousness. Pretentious much?

I wanted to like you, but when you say these things it makes it hard for me to think of you in a positive light.

Btw you should also be reported for posting a bull**** non-chapter chapter my biggest pet peeve of writing.
OverMaster chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
Yeah, well, happy April's Fools to you too.
972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »