Reviews for Fate:Stay Away
jcampbellohten chapter 5 . 1/24
I was just thinking earlier, "What if two characters who knew each other were summoned?" Also, I'm glad the Angra Mainyu info is out there, now, and especially to Saber. Misunderstandings and conflict that could be avoided by people simply knowing the truth are a pet peeve of mine. They're good for plot development, I admit, I just don't like them.
"She ran... to see Sebastian with the limp parked on the sidewalk." Hahaha! I'm not pointing it out because it's typo, but because it's pretty funny. Now that I think about it, though, how did he manage to park on the sidewalk?
Hahaha! Grail-kun references...
Lmao, Mr. Popo! YES!
jcampbellohten chapter 3 . 1/24
I like how you tied in the changes you made to canon to get Shirou to stay late without the bs "I'm a total doormat so of course I'll do your menial labor for you, dic—I mean, Shinji."
scorpioneldar chapter 25 . 1/24
i would really like some more of this
is it abandoned now? or are you just busy
great story though thank you for writing it
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 1/24
Of all the people in Fairy Tail, Erza is the least suited to being Caster. If anything, Erza would be a Saber, but that isn't possible. Fried or Bickslow would be particularly good for it, but they have little character to work with. Any of the Dragon Slayers would be better, too. Laxus would be a decent Berserker... Anyway, why is Servant!Emiya in all caps?
scorpioneldar chapter 16 . 1/23
huh kinda thought this fic was going to make it a sakura saber shirou 3 some
ahh well
good job with the fic and of course you allowed the Excalibur/Excalibur confusion to come through
hey Excalibur you did not go far enough west
you went looking for him in California but you should have crossed the pacific to japan
Excalibur Excalibur from the united king i am looking for him i am going to california Excalibur Excalibur Excalibur!
oh no he made it here to California with me
dont ask why he says united king insted of kingdom he just does that
scorpioneldar chapter 15 . 1/23
that declaration delivered even more punch to me that Diarmuid Ua Duibhne's did in fate zero and considering his legend is a legend of my ancestors
but dam why erza
dying in trickery and betrayal is not a good way for her to go
but well i love rei and saber and blackstar too
and some have to die to move the war forward
scorpioneldar chapter 6 . 1/23
i love it DTK would totaly own the grail war untill saber executed her over the head finishing blow normal attack
then he would be admiring her symmetry in battle
and get hit without defending
blackstar is probobly the better option and i already read the best option of soma getting to live and have a life together in nasuverse
so yeah
guess tsustar gets a turn
scorpioneldar chapter 4 . 1/23
i want that omake to continue stat seeing saber vs Mr foot in mouth Mugen would be awesome
also samari chaploo had a lot more potential than it developed with Mugen and Jin
Oh man, I would absolutely love a fic based on Mugen and Gin being assassin and calling Saber a "tit-less bitch".

Also, the blatant shoutouts to otaku culture in this fic and in Fate/ Zero Sense are hilarious! Thanks for the chapter.
Cyricist001 chapter 25 . 11/22/2014
The first story was interesting because of Deadpool (even if too many people survived at the end at least for my taste) but this one not that much, again it was Deadpool that presented the most entertainment but there was so little of him doing anything that its like he wasn't there at all.
MangamanZX chapter 25 . 10/31/2014
Amazing series, hope to read more in the future :)
DEBob19 chapter 23 . 10/4/2014
You've got a bit of a hard-on for having peoples' hearts ripped out. Might want to go see a psychiatrist along with Shinji to get that looked at.
DEBob19 chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
Annnd now I'm done. Was fun, but that was so plot-driven without making sense. There was barely even an attempt to try and explain things to Erza, and she so easily fell for Kirei's lies that it was embarrassing. "Durr my gut says he's a liar and a psycho but let's just completely believe him without checking first anyway. Durr durr durrr."
DEBob19 chapter 14 . 10/3/2014
Asshole Avenger Away.
DEBob19 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Omg, please please please fix 'of coarse' to 'of course'. Driving me crazy lol. Like Rei is gonna drive Shinji crazy.
936 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »