Reviews for Fate:Stay Away
coronadomontes chapter 26 . 4/2/2015
ok
formerlyarandomreviewer chapter 26 . 4/2/2015
Well in the off chance that you're joking about dropping this fic, fuck you it wasn't a good joke.
But if you're serious, then disregard the previous. I'm sad to see this go because it was really good regardless of your own feelings for it.
CleverPervertedPriest chapter 26 . 4/2/2015
ah well, it was a good run.
ChaosTheVoid chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
Thank you for everything anyway.
TheImmortalChicken chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
Huh, although this chapter is ironic, I ironically appreciate it. Anyways, at least there wasn't a Mass Effect 3 ending, all our choices mean absolutely nothing, and all we receive are purdy colours. Overall, I found this series entertaining, am sad to see it go, and hoping that you might consider a rewrite, which may never occur.
Killusion chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
You did good son. You did good.
FanFicReader712012 chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
Okay, thanks for the information, please notify us when you write another story. Hopefully a Illya Route fanfic with Path of the King fanfic advantage. Or just a fanfic of Shirou Emiya and Kaleidostick Ruby teaming up and causing chaos for the Holy Grail War, either granting Shirou to be able to summon multiple Servants and maintain them or having Shirou Emiya become the Unlosing Ranger from Zettai Hero Project.
Satire Swift chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
Wow, reviewers are being kinda dicks about this. It's sad to see any fic fail to reach it's conclusion, but just because the author got tired of it is no reason to get all butthurt.

Anyways, I think this one is worth more than you give it credit for. It's sad to see it go, but I wish you the best.
Rocking Red Reaper chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
Either way it was an excellent story and these two stories of your inspired a lot of people. I myself am working on one right now.
On Soaring Wings chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
So that's it? Those last 25 chapters were just a big waste of time... All that emotional investment was for nothing... This is all some huge joke to you?

Then there's your rant about cliches and seriousness. Pretentious much?

I wanted to like you, but when you say these things it makes it hard for me to think of you in a positive light.

Btw you should also be reported for posting a bull**** non-chapter chapter my biggest pet peeve of writing.
OverMaster chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
Yeah, well, happy April's Fools to you too.
yasulong chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
Well, at the very least, you're nice enough to announce its end. That way, we readers can also move on, its a shame but I can also sort of get it. Its hard for a crackfic to continue being comedy for long before the jokes get stale.
Good luck with your other fics and your life in general.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
Welp, there it goes. Glad you're moving on at last, and I hope you feel better writing works you can be proud of!

-Rafflesiac
disappointed chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
First, I'm pretty sure that the it's Dreadpool not Killpool. Second get the fuck over yourself, it's not like your serious stories are works of art. You mock others for being 'inspired' by you and copying your idea when some actually make a decent job of it. You say you hate clich├ęs when your serious stories are full of them. You yourself are fulfilling the cliche of deconstructing anything that anybody likes, which everyone has been doing for the last couple of years. And you know what happens, you take something people actually like and twist it into some disguised rant because you don't have the capacity to make an idea yourself until tit's ruined for anyone who actually liked the original. To say that, that this piece of fiction (a story that is not real) is not real because it could not work in this crapsack of a real world we have so it's worthless. Wow, you're either moron who needs help telling reality from fiction, a pessimist who needs a carton of prozac or an arrogant asshole who assumes he has the right to dictate what over people like. Since you posted this chapter as an April fools I'm going to assume it's the third one, either fuck you and thanks for ruining my day.
Ghost132435 chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
Glad you finally decided to put this fic out of its misery. Anyway I await the next update of Just an unorthodox thief and see you on Beast's lair.
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »