Reviews for Fate:Stay Away
Jonnoda chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I don't know half of the new heroes but damn this sounds like its going to be epic fun!
Capito Celcior chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Only one problem. Why do you KEEP writing "of course" as "of coarse"? "Coarse" means "rough texture", not "obviously" or "indeed".
saddas74 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Nice choices for the servants,can't wait to see saber getting trolled again. :-)
Wonder how Shinji (lancer),is gonna react to Rei.
Good start to the sequel.

P.S. I hoping to see Ulquiorra Schiffer,as the new Lancer or as a Berserker,but hey is it your story after all.
ZeroRanma2 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Thank you so much for using my suggestion of keeping EMIYA in the story. Cause God knows he needs more mind fucks from these servants. Shinji vs Rei is gonna be a given at some point as should Simon vs Rei/Shinji. Train Heartnet is an interesting choice in Archer. EMIYA vs Ezra should be dreadful. And poor Saber is gonna forever scream ASSASSIN!
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
...Oh No... HERE WE GO AGAIN!
Wrathkal chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I got Train Hartnett and Ayanami Rei... don't need to mention who Black*Star and Simon are, but I don't know the rest.
Sekishiki chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I'm glad finally to see the sequel, the servants are fine but that mean that Saber/Arthuria will be one of the weakest servants, unless that Angra Mainyu also decide to change her with another servant.

And who knows? maybe this version of Shirou could be decent enough for the role of a Master and maybe not make an alliance whit Rin and instead he make one with Sakura (I think that she deserves the chance to Shine, and i like her to be with Shirou)

Finally i will wait for the next chapter. (The chances of Shirou summoning Arthuria are high but maybe he could summon at least the Saber of Fate/Extra. or one of the Claymore like Teresa or Clare )

Ja ne!
Black-Knight Dracorex chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Well I noticed the Assassin, Berserker (which I'm reading Sins of Zero), Rider, and Saber (which I bet is Aturia again, man one could hold a grudge), but Archer, Castor,and Avenger I have no idea. I have great confidence that this as great or better then the original!

Also, tell Deadpool that he's late for our poker game. XD

Well, see you later,

S-999
Heaven Canceler chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
First, your Angra Mainyu is much better and funnier then the canon one, I actually wonder if it is even the same one as in canon.

I really hope you continue to make omakes of possible Servants for this series they are always very entertaining, you could probably even make an oneshot series with the Servants you used.

I found a little problem with Wavers relationship with Cristina; if she is really 15 then she is not of legal age, which comes at 16 in Great Britain as far as I know. (Read it in wikipedia) I also wonder who she will chose as mistress material (it could even be a Servant for all I know, she seems crazy enough)

So Luvia knows Shirou for around a year, this looks pretty interesting, then will she fight with Rin over who gets to make an “alliance” with him?

By the way, as an Edelfelt with the family crest, does that mean that her twin sister (whoever that is) also summoned the same Lancer (that is what happened in the third grail war, two aspects of the same Servants were summoned by the two heirs of the Edelfelt family)

By the way, please don’t make this a tragedy like the last story, the very reason that Fate/Zero was so sad in canon was because the writer of the Light novel was a professional in that department and could go all out because the story had already a “happy” end in Fate/Stay Night.

I really hope you make more dream sequences, that don’t show everything at once, the only ones we get to see in canon also don’t show the whole story of the Servants life from birth to death in a single night. (I never understood why Rin didn’t put one and one together; didn’t she get any dream circle clues at all?)

Also, it is a bit sad that Taiga didnt become a Master (but hey, maybe she makes a contract with Shinji as he will need prana and has no natural magical circuits (or at least he shouldn’t have as his world didn’t have magecraft) I never saw a serious story where she became a master/protagonist, some silly oneshots and such things but nothing serious.

Archer:

I feel flattered, did you use my idea of taking him or were you planning it before I suggested him as Archer? Okay Rin is as good as bankrupt, with someone like him as Servant she will have to pay enormous sums of money for food and property damage.

Let us see into his eccentrics, he loves to drink milk, (and will most flip out because of the price for milk in a country like Japan which is surrounded by water and hasn’t enough space for milk farms, but in exchange fish is really cheap) loves high places and the moon and called a certain blond female princess all the time (He could start calling someone else that now)

Wonder if he will develop an interest into Lancer, with her having a similar view for life as he had in the past. (It would be so funny seeing the Servants of a Thosaka and Edelfelt lovey dovey, even if I know it is unlikely)

Lancer:

Is that actually the Rei from Shinjis timeline or another one? What would her wish be in the first place, for Shinji to come back? That would actually be funny… (Shinji: R.. R.. Rei why are you here? Rei: To get you back of course, everyone in the hive mind gets depressed without you!)

If Luvia summoned Rei without a catalyst and that means that they are quite similar in personality, now we saw her having a “certain” dream and liking it quit a bit. Does that mean Rei is actually a closet pervert? That would give the whole wanting to become one with Shinji a whole different meaning.

I also always wondered what was done to her in the first place to avoid her developing too diverse feelings: Medication, Special training, Isolation from human warmth. (Please remember that the most emotion she ever showed was when 1. Gendo Ikari was insulted and 2. When Shinji rescued her from certain death. 3. When she died. - Every single moment is extremely important from her viewpoint.) By the way if it was medication, then the effect should vanish with enough time after the summoning.

You absolutely must give Rei the ability to split into her “sisters”, alone to freak everyone out and also because of the potentials for fights and fetish fuel… (Reis ranging from her age to loli *laugh*) There was also this plotline for Fate/Zero that was given up, with a little girl aspect of Assassin becoming amnesic and ending up with Rider/Waver for some time, you could use that.

Assassin:

Seriously, you make him of all people an Assassin? I always thought one of the conditions to be an Assassin was to never have his true identity found out by others. The Servants in your fanfic are quite the failures in that aspect. But Black Star, it is like calling the sun cold, absolutely crazy.

Wonder if he is the Manga or Anime version, but the differences would be small anyway…

Berserker:

At first I thought Illya had summoned some kind of Super Sentai hero, before I found out who she got. I don’t know very much about Casshern Sins but this hero seems quite inside of the profile of Berserker type heroes.

Caster:

I read reviews who say that this is Erza from Fairy Tail… No idea what I should think about it, it isn’t like with Medea who understands Kuzukis pains, but maybe she can accept him if she could accept Jellal (there is just the difference that I think Kuzuki doesn’t regret his time as a killer, he just didn’t want to stay one anymore, similar to Train) By the way how did he summon her? Was that another little twisting by the priest with a mouth?

Avenger:

Really, EMIYA? Na it makes sense now that I think about it, and he will most likely surprise all the other Servants because they will expect Avenger to be weak. (which is in a way true, as a counter guardian EMIYAS physical strength is not the same as other Servants but his special abilities can balance that out.)

Rider:

Simon? Okay the other Servants are screwed, that guy is going to pull

Omake idea:

Instead of normal Rei being summoned, Luvia summons the Rei from Nobody Dies that quickly proceeds to beat the crap out of the other Servants, make herself an Harem and so on… But most likely even Angra Manyu is not stupid enough to get her into this reality, she is just to dangerous.
Protodermis Kartorak chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Archer: no idea...
Lancer: Rei Ayanamei (sp?). Shit, this is going to be really good, or really bad. Expecting freak outs from Shinji.
Assassin: Black*Star, cool. We know have our comic refief.
Bezerker: Casshern, awesome.
Caster: Erza?
Avenger: no idea.
Kamigawa Nagamaki chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
ha my favourite game in fate fics Guess the Servants

Saber- obviously Arturia even if she's not yet summoned
Archer-Train Heartnet -different from Vash but definitly more lethal
Lancer-Rei Ayanami -Shinji gonna panic and Taiga gonna feel like her Girlfriend title is threatened
Berserker-Casshan - to be honest if i didn't read Sin of Zero i would not recongise him
Rider- Simon the digger - ya trade a big mecha pilot for a BIGGER mecha pilot but then WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK THEY ARE?!
Caster- not sure but Erza from Fairy Tail not much of a caster but them nether was Sasuke
Assassin(now that i think about it it's kinda sad this class doesn't end in -er)- Black*Star well he did say it out loud.
Avenger- i'm betting it's EMIYA however- a scar running from the left side of his forehead past his left eye and ended in the middle of his left cheek, eternally closing said eye. The Servant wore a red coat, which had numerous holes in the bottom part that distinctly looked like bullet holes. Underneath the coat, the Servant wore black leather-like armor that had numerous scratches on it, black pants, and black steel-toed shoes that also had scratched steel covering his ankles- i swear that sounds like the EMIYA that was summon by Sakura in the famous Doujin "Sword Dancer"
lemartes chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
awesome chapter man, can't wait to see how this goes!
Nanya chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
You still put "course" as "coarse".

Other than that, can't wait for more.

I wonder what Saber's going to say when she sees Deadpool... Or she runs into Simon.
Baron von Nobody chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Okay... this is going to be an awesome war this time.. not that the last one wasn't epic, but this one I feel will be grande...

Can't wait to see the fights... or Deadpool's reaction to the new Assassin.. ;P

Signed,
Mr. Nobody
Jedarol chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
great to see your back, curious as to how EMIYA was changed.. and can't wait to see deadpool start to troll the various servants
930 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »