Reviews for Fate:Stay Away
Ironneko chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
I started reading the first one for the crack, but now I'm honestly intrigued. You've managed to actually develop plot, and I can't wait to read more of it. Good work dude.
Randoming chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Ummm.. The reason why no one could see that Erza Scarlett was Caster, was probably due to an incomplete description of her. I had to read the reviews in order to find out who it was.
ZxZ Fic Hunter chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
And the participant finnaly arrived!
Now,we only need someone to kill Shirou and make him summon Saber, though i'm hoping Deadpool will be there too get attacked by Saber,just like the old time!
And Shinji having a goatee? Did he want to be mini Gendo? hope not.
An Kirei calling him in his Shift? Priceless.
well,do hoping to see more of this!
Selias chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
I totally knew that it was Erza. On another note, I can't friggin wait to see Shinji meet Rei!
Nanya chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Hoo boy, this is going to be interesting...

Is Deadpool going to screw with Grail-kun again?
MWkillkenny84 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Here speack Minion N. Q, from Italy.
Good chapter and good scenes.
So Ayako is a Waver hero-worshipper? That's new.
And I and my alter egos like it!
And Kirei is using the Bart telephone pranks on poor Shinji.
I hope Kirei will also troll EMIYA and Bazette...
Vote: 10
anonymous chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
anonymous here, will we going to get to see a mecha battle once more between lancer (rei) againts rider (simon)? can't wait to see the reaction of fuyuki citizen and of course shinji who might freak out finding out rei have been summoned to 5th hgw
Heaven Canceler chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Okay let us see, great chapter, the characters all seem to act like they should as far as I can see it.

Rider: Not much to talk about, he is having fun, bu we havent seen much of him, do wonder if he has any unusual noble phantasm... he practically rescued the universe with nothing more then willpower... which is actually not that special in Anime. I am feeling sorry for Waver, now he will hear no end of making Ayako part of his harem. I am interested in how Cristina will react to Shirous ability in getting women to like him, a bit too much... something like.. "Finally a rival has appeared for my manly husband, now we must challenge him"... cue her searching for even more members for Wavers harem and Ilya starting to think it is funny and doing the same for Shirou ala "The Harem must be fed"

Caster: I wonder if she will start to get bored very soon, after all remember the place she came from... "Fairy Tail" a guild that is famous for fighting for absolutely no reason... together with Black Star and the Robo trio she is most likely the greatest danger for the secret of thraumaturgy... wait I have an idea... I will put it at the end of the review, doesnt belong to Caster. Interaction with Kuzuki is small but still quite interesting... Will she also use the laylines and people around her to get power or has Kuzuki in this story actually some magical circuits?

Archer: I am looking forward to him meeting Rei, she acts very similar to Eve, controlled, silent and is also mentally underdeveloped. Hmmm... he will also get along with Shirou much better then Canon Archer if they meet... Does he have a noble phantasm that has to do with his persona as the cat that brings misfortune to others? (His catchphrase as killer) Maybe something similar to the neko-ken in Ranma 1/2.. just joking.

Lancer: I am saying it again... please use the sisters, the faces of everyone when they notice that there is more then one Rei alone are more then enough reason to do that. As for any other skills, maybe something like astral projection, Evangelion had the habit of making her appear randomly in places she couldnt be. (See Reis mysterious appearances in Evangelion wiki) Oh it is hard to think about what she is going to do, but if anything she should not have much of a nudity taboo, she didnt even care much that Shinji accidentally grabbed her breast... when she was butt naked.

Assassin: Okay that one will not stand having the whole thing remain a secret... I wouldnt be surprised if he went and called a movie crew to show his fights in TV and decides to give live interviews. Goodbye secret war, hello Holy Grail War the series... Otherwise, he is really going to make big entrances with flashy effects and so on... I wouldnt be surprised if one of his noble phantasm makes him stronger the more attention he gets... wait that is actually not a bad idea, you can use that if you want.

Berserker: Mhhh... as said before I dont know much about him, but he doesnt hit me as the type of person to try kill people just because Ilya doesnt like them, so she may just have trouble making him cut Shirou into little pieces without using any of her command seals. Is he going to have some kind of natural technical skills because of his history as, "Robot Hunter" something like a natural talent at destroying all kind of technology and using it to the utmost... with Maya alive Shirou could possibly have some skill in using fire weapons, explosives (what happened to the explosives that were to be used to blow up that skyscraper in Fate/Zero Sense) and martial arts.

Saber: How do you want to give Saber a chance to win, the only thing that could top everything else is Avalon, and that is purely defensive... not to forget the super suicidal impossible magus needs it to survive the first five minutes of the war, not even talking about the later parts. I still think it would be a nice idea to have a double summon with her, I already gave my suggestion of Ren from Erementar Gerad but it is you choice...

I do wonder... who is going to hunt Shirou to his shed... none of the girls would allow that to be done by their Servants, Ilya wants him to actually fight and will wait till he gets a Servant, Caster wont leave the shrine anytime soon... Waver and Rider will surely prefer to hypnotise him and Avenger knows what is going to happen and will never allow him to get far enough to even touch the goddam shed with the summoning circle. Shinji and Sola also wont attack someone they consider a friend, so is the fourth wall breaker duo going to help the story again?

PS: In Fate/Zero Sense you used that excuse of a movie made with a storyline about Aliens trying to kill of humanity and them fighting against giant mechas made by humanity. So does that mean they made Neon Genesis Evangelion in the last few years, if yes, then one of the characters should totally find it. It would be very interesting to see reactions to Shinjis fate and his past by other people.

PSS:
You know that if the secret of magecraft gets out the magus association will come down on Fuyuki and kill everyone involved. (Which would be useless because almost no magus has any knowledge of modern technology, not even talking about the internet) So why doesnt Avenger/Archer EMIYA just bring truth to the population by starting fights in broad daylight so Shirou gets killed with everyone else... then the vice director Lorelei Bartholomei comes with her helpers and the fun actually starts... not necesserally in that order...
Kagaseo chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
... Kotomine and Deadpool read the TV TROPES PAGE?

Why do I have feeling Shinji and Rei are going to end together, with the first trying to become a Magnificent Bastard like Gendo just to get rid of the phone calls? Yes, I read the shenanigans part.

Why not a hammy contest between Black Star and other characters?

Anyway, the characters, those I know (mostly evangelion's, Black Star and Rider) are in character. Can't tell about the others, don't know them enough.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing the rest of the story. It'll be fun.
Sir Godot chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Oh Kirei, you and your trolling ways... I wonder, would he notice if I talked to him in a review? "Hey Kirei! Nice job, keep it up! You too, Deadpool!" Now let's see if it works, lol.
Anyway, nice chapter. I didn't really miss Shirou so far as the antics of the others was humourously distracting. I like how you managed to include saving Ayako in Zero in the sequel, this way all the masters are somehow connected to the school (well, except Avenger, who only went there once I guess). I am looking forward to seeing Saber's reaction when she's summoned again or Illya's when she discovers that Casshern is not quite like his "Robot Hunter Casshern" incarnation. Would be funny if Casshern called her Ringo though, lol.
Anyway keep up the good work! I hope to see an update soon!

Sir Godot
kyugan chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
epic as always.
Though I am very surprised that Erza is such a willing participant. Fairy Tail has rules on killing doesn't it?
Perhaps she thinks things are decided in a tournament fashion?
Either way, I can't wait to see how she'll react to meeting Shirou and Avenger...possible crush?
Rythik74 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
The last para where the prank call done by Deadpool is godly.
lord Martiya chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
I'm more an old school anime fan. That's why I didn't get most servants. I think I'll have to see why Casshern is qualified as a Berserker...

About old school, I remembered another Berserker, whose name would have scared into surrender the Japanese masters (and the Italian ones, had they been there): Naoto Date. After all, his manga is still popular there, and they would never want to deal with someone who, if set on fire, will calmly put the flames off and then set on fire iyou/i (never mind what happened when he's pissed)...
neogoki chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Telephone-pranks! Bart-Simpson-level Telephone-pranks! Troll-mine has taken a level in EVIL! LOL!

Ayako takes care of Waver & co? I smell a romantic subplot cooking and Christine sharing some lingerie with Ayako

*rereads Erza description* well, her normal outfit is kinda Plain and general, I considered Lina Inverse a possiblity

Rin has it hard, she got the one character more cat-like than herself
mega1987 chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Hahahahaah! TIM you have to import the Ahnenerbe from Carnival Phantasm.
And Shinji being the barkeep. Well... He suits the job quite well...

And Looks like The former Lancer and his mother going to be one of the wild cards of the 5th HGW.

*A certain Prussian blue eyed, messy brown hair teen Super kicked Mega right to the chin.*

Me: X_X *Thud!*

Odin: TIM. Oh do please make Saber fight Erza first. That Paradox Seeker must need a few solid humility or three. If not, I'll bomb you with the mother of all stink bomb.

Reia: *Currently healing Mega.* Odin, can you please stop kicking the poor guy at the chin?

Odin: Then he should have find a job rather keep on being a NEET.
973 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »