Reviews for Fate:Stay Away
kyugan chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
epic as always.
Though I am very surprised that Erza is such a willing participant. Fairy Tail has rules on killing doesn't it?
Perhaps she thinks things are decided in a tournament fashion?
Either way, I can't wait to see how she'll react to meeting Shirou and Avenger...possible crush?
Rythik74 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
The last para where the prank call done by Deadpool is godly.
lord Martiya chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
I'm more an old school anime fan. That's why I didn't get most servants. I think I'll have to see why Casshern is qualified as a Berserker...

About old school, I remembered another Berserker, whose name would have scared into surrender the Japanese masters (and the Italian ones, had they been there): Naoto Date. After all, his manga is still popular there, and they would never want to deal with someone who, if set on fire, will calmly put the flames off and then set on fire iyou/i (never mind what happened when he's pissed)...
neogoki chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Telephone-pranks! Bart-Simpson-level Telephone-pranks! Troll-mine has taken a level in EVIL! LOL!

Ayako takes care of Waver & co? I smell a romantic subplot cooking and Christine sharing some lingerie with Ayako

*rereads Erza description* well, her normal outfit is kinda Plain and general, I considered Lina Inverse a possiblity

Rin has it hard, she got the one character more cat-like than herself
mega1987 chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Hahahahaah! TIM you have to import the Ahnenerbe from Carnival Phantasm.
And Shinji being the barkeep. Well... He suits the job quite well...

And Looks like The former Lancer and his mother going to be one of the wild cards of the 5th HGW.

*A certain Prussian blue eyed, messy brown hair teen Super kicked Mega right to the chin.*

Me: X_X *Thud!*

Odin: TIM. Oh do please make Saber fight Erza first. That Paradox Seeker must need a few solid humility or three. If not, I'll bomb you with the mother of all stink bomb.

Reia: *Currently healing Mega.* Odin, can you please stop kicking the poor guy at the chin?

Odin: Then he should have find a job rather keep on being a NEET.
BrazeRancor chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
The thought of an epic battle between 01 and 00 made MY FACE EXPLODE!
anonymous chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
i bet it's either kirei or wade who keep calling during shinji shift being the 4th wall breaker they're!
karthik9 chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
So far the interactions are all lulzy! Good stuff.

There is one thing that stands out as bizarre though: Sakura participating in the War. How on Earth did Shinji force her to participate? Zouken couldn't force her to participate! He got her to summon but she refused to actually participate even though defying him meant horrible punishment for her. That's why he made the Book of False Attendant to let Shinji be Medusa's Master. Shinji couldn't hope to be half as intimidating as Zouken no matter how much he beats and rapes her (especially since the worm familars would be gone now). How did he even know about the Grail War coming early for that matter given he's no magus?

Other than that, Kotomine prank-calling poor Shinji was gold! Its nice to see he no longer takes being a villain too seriously (that'll help his odds of survival given I doubt Deadpool would have tolerated the whole basement full of orphans that Kotomine arranged for Gilgamesh), so I am expecting much more lulz from him and 'Pool!
Transcendent Oddity chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
This is interesting. I'm waiting to see where you're going with this...
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Calling Souchirou strange is like calling Shirou a helpgul person, true BUT only tip of the iceberg. At least he didn't do the stoic-stare thing here.

Cristina... she seems like a punishment from heavens unleashed upon Waver by Curse of the Holy Grail, random mixture of genetics, poorly picked reading and watching material (most likely thanks to late El-Melloi's attempt at familiarizing with japan) AND evils of TIM...

My Berserker huess was off-the-mark... my ego hurts! And it's good to see Kirei found some new hobbies.
Zaralann chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Nice chapter!
Piterio chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Ha ha ha. I just love Shinji trolling. But more to the point, for a moment Black Star and Excalibur. Most of us remember their first meeting, so i just curious how he react to Saber's Excalibur. As for the chapter. That just Hilarious.
Baron von Nobody chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Good... good... things are starting smoothly now... also, by the sound of it, Illyasviel has only seen the Robot Hunter Casshan series, and not Casshern Sins... and probably has only seen tidbits of that, and thinks her familiar is a push over... wait till she sees what he can do...

Alright.. not bad... can't wait to see where this will go...

Signed,
Mr. Nobody
the Zogg chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Nice to have you back TIM! Anyway, I really don't have much to say about this chapter because it's a followup chapter, but I'll say some things.

First, I like Sakura and Black Star's relationship. It reminds me of Naruto and Hinata. Which makes sense because Black Star was based off of Naruto before he got character development. But please have him be the Black Star from the manga! That version was so much cooler, more badass, likeable, powerful, and well, he was superior to anime Black Star in everyway. He defeated a powered up Death the Kid who was trying to destroy the universe for God's sake! Please have him be manga Black Star! Please!

And I still wonder how the Erza and Kuzuki team will work. Erza has a no killing rule which is a Too Dumb To Live sign in the Nasuverse as well as your fics as shown by the fate of Vash. My guess is that Kuzuki will eventually take Independant Action behind Erza's back to protect her.

And Illya finds out Casshern's identity, sort of. She has the wrong Casshern in mind. I wonder how she'll react when she see's what Casshernn SINS can do! I wonder what the dream cycle will do to Illya. It will probably be pure Nightmare Fuel. But I have a question. How did Casshern die? He has perfect immortality, he can't die and go to the Throne. Maybe you can just say that he's the concept or personification of death or something, so being dead or alive doesn't matter to him. I also like how you've given Illya a wish. Good move. But I guess she doesn't know that the Grail's corrupted like her canon self. Because she knew it was corrupted in canon. She went after the Grail even knowing it was corrupted in canon due to the Einzbern's insane pride.

And Luvia knows Shirou, wonder what that foreshadows? But I guess it doesn't matter because the next chapter is called Emiya Begins.

And finally, Kirei and Wade were hilarious as always. I can't help but root for them. They just give off this Laughably Evil, Evil is Cool, Big Bad Duumvirate Magnficent Bastard vibe that just make's me love them!
963 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »