Reviews for Out of Destruction
ThatOneCurlyGurl chapter 1 . 6/28
I've read it, I love it, it's on my list of favorite Shoker stories, so I'm finally spreading some love towards you: the incredible person who wrote it! Love the Shepherd/Joker pairing to death and I am very glad to see and read those who write about this rarepair because there is not enough of it out there. You did an amazing job and I loved reading it.
cilia-chan chapter 90 . 4/1
Couldn't stop reading this one either! You are a fantastic writer. Now I'm off to see what other fanfics you have! :)
Gizmo60 chapter 90 . 3/7
Wow what an awesome story. I just found your page a couple of days ago. You took me on an emotional ride from start to finish. I love the pairing of Joker and Shepard, I always loved his charachter in game and had wished more than once that he could have been my Sheps love inters Your story was very well written. What a pleasure to read something completely devoid of the bad spelling and gramma so prevalent in so many other stories I have read or in some cases attempted to read on fan fic.
Dracconnis chapter 90 . 1/30
Loved this fic! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Kallie6891 chapter 90 . 12/23/2015
Ah Man. That was just a thoroughly great story from start to end. I liked that you wrote the survival of Joker's sister, it was heartbreaking when she died in the game. I can't wait to read some of your other Fic's, but it might be a week or so until I start one, as I have been so involved in your story, I have barely worked on my own this week!

You did such a great job bringing the characters and emotions to life, it truly was a masterpiece.

All the best to you and your family this Holiday Season, and you haven't heard the last from me.

Mandy (aka Kallie6891)
Kallie6891 chapter 89 . 12/23/2015
I have no words...sadness, happiness, overwhelming involvement in the world you have created. In a slightly bastardized version of Jack Nicholson's words in 'As good as it gets'

You make me want to be a better writer.
Kallie6891 chapter 88 . 12/23/2015
aww man...so emotional. great chapter.
Kallie6891 chapter 87 . 12/23/2015
It's almost over...noooooo!
Kallie6891 chapter 86 . 12/23/2015
oh man. *peeks through fingers* it's so intense...breathe. Just breathe.
Kallie6891 chapter 85 . 12/23/2015
Yay Joker! In the words of Jenkins "That was awesome!"
Kallie6891 chapter 84 . 12/23/2015
Oh wow. Great chapter.
Kallie6891 chapter 83 . 12/23/2015
Oh man...They didn't go through the relay and get stuck on the jungle planet... new territory! Oh god... the anticipation!
Kallie6891 chapter 82 . 12/23/2015