Reviews for Out of Destruction
VeeIsMe chapter 90 . 1/14
Not... Going... To... Cry!
Oh man that was beautiful. I do hope to get a sequel someday, but in the meantime I'm going to enjoy the hell out of James' story!
VeeIsMe chapter 53 . 1/11
*snrk*
Oh Lordy. Thank you si much for leaving the "I'd have baked a cake" line from the game in. Even if it gets Jeff in trouble now, it's seriously one of my very favorite lines from Joker in the entire game.
VeeIsMe chapter 51 . 1/11
Oh man this is so awesome. I love your Hannah Shepard, I love that she's just as much of a feisty asskicker as her daughter is.
Sometimes all we need is a little love from a parent and a reminder of why we're doing something so hard. In glad Ari got that. _
VeeIsMe chapter 2 . 1/9
Wow. Not only do you write some of the best Shega food fics I've encountered in some time, but you've also got a 90 chapter Shoker fic?
I less-than-three you! (Fanficdotnet doesn't display the actual less-than sign, because they're jerks. So I have to be creative lol)
Qinetiq chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
I love the idea, but this frantic screaming "REAPERS! REAPERS!" at nearly every fanfic is beyond tiresome. Stop it already. Forget about canonically retarded Sheppard and make your character learn SUBTLETY, 'cause now she has one of the rhino. Simple grunts like canon Shep do NOT serve in special forces. Not at all.
Lola99 chapter 90 . 8/25/2014
Awww...I LOVED this! A perfect ending. It was realistic, but happy and hopeful. Joker will be such a good daddy. :)
Lola99 chapter 78 . 8/23/2014
I am soooo slow at reading this, but I still LOVE it. And I loved this chapter because Garrus! Best buddy Garrus is my favorite. :D
Guest chapter 26 . 6/10/2014
Too much kitch angst. Too much fluff, this story is hardly about ME when everything is out of character...
Reellifejaneway chapter 90 . 6/7/2014
This has become one of my favorite Mass Effect fanfics - from the first chapter all the way through to the tear-jerking finale, it has kept me riveted! Thank you for sharing it and I can't wait to see what you move onto next. D
janzen222 chapter 90 . 5/29/2014
Last line was priceless. Loved this story so much. Great job
HikaruAdjani chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Irony much? I tend to read while listening to music...and this is the song/youtube video I have going during reading the ending of this chapter: Mass Effect 3: Kaidan: I'd Come For You.

(And yeah, this is great so far!)
glyphsbowtie chapter 90 . 4/10/2014
I have just finished this! Ah so so so good. I loved the ending :)
Alpenwolf chapter 90 . 3/29/2014
A beautiful ending to an amazing story, in some ways that's sad, cause it's an end ... and I wanted to read more, but the possibility of more Joker and Ari stories makes me smile.

A 'new' galaxy, new galactic order ... people from sol and others, that might not actually end good, but who knows? maybe the galaxy has grown up in the meantime

So ... thanks for sharing that story with us. :)
DragonWyrd chapter 90 . 3/28/2014
Absolutely fantastic story - then again if it wasn't I wouldn't have braved (a site you know I hate with every fiber of my being) to keep on reading after I hit the end of what you had uploaded on AO3.

Now... one thing caught my eye, and made me grin a bit. Katherine Davina Moreau. I know that name Davina. It popped into my head when I named Joker and Kara's twins over a year ago - Davina Stephanie Moreau. Nice name! :D
gamerhly chapter 90 . 3/27/2014
I have truly enjoyed this story and taking the journey with Shepard and Joker. You are such a talented writer and story teller. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with all of us. Sad to see this one end but looking forward to more of your stories and hopefully some future adventures for the Moreau Family.