Reviews for Where The Boys Are
Love!
I know that you wrote this almost three years ago, so if you haven't updated yet you probably never will, but it would mean a lot to a whole bunch of people if you did. I have been reading fanfiction for well over a year and have never found a Hunger Games fic set in this era. I love this story, I love the setting and themes and also your characters. Peeta is the embodiment of a gentleman (which is perfect), but I love that you kept stubborn, independent Katniss. Great story, would love to finish it!
Itsjustellie chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Aww Everlark in the sixties! Peeta is always the gentleman, I love that he wants to take care of Katniss but allows her to have her independence! I was wary of Cato and Madge being paired together but I must admit that I kinda love the pairing:). Cannot wait for an update
HeyxHeyxHey chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
You promised more chapters:(
CuteBrunetteThatLovesHG129 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Hey I have a new name. Used to be SpunkyFireball6
Pretty Please Update if You Have Time!
I LOVE Your Stories:)
PM Addict chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Very cute. I hope you continue with this...I'll be waiting )
Ladybug chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Please update, this is a great story. I have read almost all of your stories and they are all amazing. Currently I am reading SPIN and this story of course. Please, please update fast!
Tayloormellark chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
C'mon pleaassseeeee update! Its been over 2 months! Im dieing heree
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Please tell me your writing more soon. Ireally love the Finnick and Annie
FoolsTheseMortals chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I love all your stories. I like Rated M things. Don't call me crazy!
hayleylovesthehungergames chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Please keeping writing this I love it! Can't wait to read what happens next :) keep up the amazing work
P.s. I wouldnt worry I know nothing about the sixties either haha
THG Lover Girl chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! You are an awesome author! I love your work. You're an inspiration.
ZacFan18 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Loving this so far! I was just recently remembering some fun times at Wildwood, so it was great to come across this fic. :)
InlovewithMellark chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Loving this story! Love anything like this that has old-fashioned tones about it! Definitely keep this one going :) xx
EmmaCrane chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Love the time period and love this fiction. Can't wait for more!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »