Reviews for Symmetry
luckycullen chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
hI, Twilover76 is a fan of you, and she recommended this story... so glad to read you!
whohellanoes chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Hey there ladies. This was such a sweet, light hearted story. Thanks so much. Really enjoyed it.
Ellachanted chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
Well, shoot! The site made me log in & I forgot what I was going to say ...

Oh yes, great story. Though it was a little jumpy for me, overall it worked. It was just sometimes I wasn't quite sure when it was, if that makes sense :)

But I knew they loved each other & were waiting for her to grow up, although grow up is probably not the right term. Maybe be old enough? An 8 yr difference is a big thing when she's 15 and he's 23, but it's no big when she's 24 and he's 32.
DownThatLayne chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
wow this was really beautiful and lovely and gah. thanks so much for writing it wow xoxoxo love love loved it! Especially since it's semi-relatable to my life haha

PS. I found this story from twilover76 rec'ing it on her awesome fic 'Changing My Course' !

mwah
Wants2BeACullen chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
Loved it!
la-geologia chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
Oh my goddddd... THIS WAS ABSOLUTE PERFECTION! I loved loved loved every single part of this fic so damn much! I think this might be one of my favorite Bella's of all time, she was just so cute and hilarious. And the beautiful way that Edward loved her and his internal little tidbits were totally my favorite part of the story. You guys did a fantastic job with this fic. The writing was wonderful and the whole story was just gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing it with us! I already can't wait to read it again. :)
L84WORK chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Love, love love this fic! So glad it is complete because I'm ready for some big brother wrath!
DeeDee630 chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
Very good story...thank you
DeeDee630 chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
Loved it...thanks for sharing your talent with us
DeeDee630 chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
What woman wouldn't want 'what he said in the office'...mmmmm
DeeDee630 chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
I"m glad he finally told her...and glad the angst won't hang around too long...good story
DeeDee630 chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Oh Oh Brett doesn't sound as happy as I am these 2 are together
DeeDee630 chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
still loving this story
DeeDee630 chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
DeeDee630 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
whoa...that happened sooner that I thought, yea!
2,376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »