Reviews for Symmetry
MistiS chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I am so glad you girls are back with another one. I am very excited for it. See you Monday.
singlegrlmusing chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Squee! So exciting you guys are writing another story. :)

I love your sugary sweets and naughty filled goodnesses. Can't wait for more.
modernsafari chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
YOU GUISE! I could cry all the happy tears; I am so excited about this! I love sweet Edward who is turned on my massive purple bruises and fun Bella who isn't afraid to say fuck. Seriously - SO EXCITED! xoxox
MssL chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I'm ready!
Iteachu4600 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
new story woo hoo
RPatzonly chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Love this Bella! I also love reading EPOV:)
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I missed you too! I totally just finished rereading Outbound today. I'm excited about a new story. :D
lgk chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
So he broke things off a year ago with this Jennifer and hasn't made any move on Bella yet? Wonder why. Does he think she's not interested in him "that" way or is there a "no dating co-workers'" policy in force?
cosmogirl7481 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love you both like crazy.

And I already love this story so much. This Bella - no wait to express how much she made me smile and so few words. And Edward - I love all the feels I'm getting from his side. And I need the next chapter immediately.

Love,
Cosmo
BlueSummerSky chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
That was wonderful! Great first chapter. Will it be a slow burn?
twilover76 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
ooooh, I love it so far!

So many questions. What's the big loss? What's the age difference here? Is this attraction one-sided?

Eeep! Can't wait for more ladies!

xoxoxoxo
mujisan chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
So excited for this story. It's so fun already. Thanks for posting.
obsmama chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I can't say enough how excited I am for these two. I need fluffy sugar and your poetic words. Thank you for sharing them with us.

This Edward is going to own me I just know it.
2,398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 150 157 158 159 160