Reviews for What To Do With An Alien
Nightlore chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Upon reading this a second time I find that it still makes me laugh! I was so happy I was able to give you more ideas for this great little humor fic!

Once again everything is spot on as far as the characters are being depicted in a funny fanfiction. Even Squall's thoughts before he was attacked were somehow very in-character. The little details like the group actually playing the game Final Fantasy are amusing as well. I just love the way the one minute counts as a very long time to Rinoa!

And then the ending...it was just perfect! It was ironic how Squall experienced the same situation as PuPu. I loved the last sentence - "It was like there would always be something there, something watching him, a blue presence observing his every move… forever…"

Now I'll never be able to play FF8 without wondering if a blue alien is stalking me!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
PuPu got PuPuwnd. HAH!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Ahahah this is really funny.
made my day. thanks!
Nightlore chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I recall having to do this a very long time ago on FFVIII and well...this is very different from what I did...

I think each character's opinion on what they should do with him felt very natural to them. I could see them all arguing with those viewpoints. When I read this fic I truly was not expecting for Squall to off the little guy, which is probably why I laughed despite feeling so bad for PuPu; and congrats to you for doing the unexpected.

Such a sad fate, but totally makes for great humor and irony. We'll just say a random chocobo came by, tossed a phoenix down on him, and then they both ran off together plotting revenge on Squall...

Hey there's your next humor fic! XD