Reviews for The Thing
TurtlesForeva chapter 22 . 7/2/2013
Please please PLEASE make a sequel? I Loved this and really really hope you make one. :)
I wish to Fly chapter 22 . 3/19/2013
A sequel sounds cool.
tmntlover2013 chapter 22 . 8/22/2010
Great story I liked it alot, it was really scary for a while.
Michael J Angelo chapter 21 . 12/16/2007
That was one of the best stories ever! CONGRADULATIONS!
Goddess of Idun chapter 22 . 3/15/2006
I've spent quite a long time reading 'The Thing', time that I should've used on homework. Take it as a compliment, since this story really caught my interest. I just don't understand how you come up with all these ideas! Great fic, really exciting!

Take care,

KissMyAft chapter 21 . 9/14/2005
this was a real good story that you wrote,it is one of my most fav's and i have put it in my TMNT computer files

will you please write that sequal to "The Thing" that you have talked about,please

i would DEARLY love to read another story about Leo, Don, Mikey, Raph, Splinter, April, Casey, M'reargo, and Flakly

ASAP please write and tell me what you are going to do

my e-mail address
megan chapter 8 . 12/27/2004
Oh, poor Donny got wialed on! Acused Foot Ninja and their acursed dirty ways of fighting.(wialed on in the magical land of Texas of which I am from, means got beaten up really, REAL, badly.)
Lone Warrior2 chapter 22 . 6/30/2004
Yes this does look like a bright beginning to a sequel, please please please, do something. It looks so good. I say good luck and if you ever need ideas for such a thing I would be glad to help. -.

Lone Warrior2 chapter 21 . 6/30/2004
Really? A sequel? I can't wait. I hope there is one, that would be so cool. I really enjoyed it. Good work. Yes the end was very funny indeed, I loved reading this book and good luck in other stories in the future. -

Lone Warrior2 chapter 20 . 6/11/2004
Oh... I want to find out what happens, but I don't want it to end... DAMN IT... delima... I'll just finish it another day... I can't promise when that will be, seeing as how I won't be spending the night at home again until vaccation from UB... oh well, I'll read this again in the dead of night. Don't expect another review from me until atleast June 30th. Seeya.

Lone Warrior2 chapter 19 . 6/10/2004
Whew... thanks for the info, I'll remember that. You can't kill a turtle unless you intend to bring them back, gotcha. Information noted and thought over *solute*

BTW, good chapter. - onto the next.
Lone Warrior2 chapter 18 . 6/10/2004
This is the best Turtles fic I have ever read. Wow... I can't believe how good and original this is. But there is 22 chapters and this is number 18. I still have 4 chapters to go. I can't wait to read them. But I think I'm going to leave that for another night. It is 2:30 am here and I should get some sleep tonight. Oh well. TTYL. And remember that comment I said before. I hope someday I can think of something equally as good to make someone else say that to me. I'll continue later. Bye

Lone Warrior2 chapter 17 . 6/10/2004
No, no... no...NO... Why? Why? Please say he isn't dead. Please, please. This book really is good, but I don't want Raph to die. No... it can't be... there must be something... I have to keep reading.

Congradulations... You made me cry. Not many books can do that the first time I read them before I think about them long and hard. But you did it... I commend you. But... Raph... I must read on. I'll do that now.

Lone Warrior2 chapter 16 . 6/7/2004
heh... um... I want to read more, but I'm starting to get paranoid and always listen to parania... ttyl... can't wait to read more.

Lone Warrior2 chapter 15 . 6/7/2004
Good work... no not good work... GREAT WORK... You didn't make the Shredder entrance seem corny at all... good job. I love it. I can't wait to read more, but anime is on in a little bit so I must slow down.

55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »