Reviews for Baby Blues
delphine05 chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
Love it so muchhh miss this show it s been so long hope to read you soon thanks for your work
KylieCullenSummers chapter 19 . 5/21/2013
So glad you are going to continue with the story. Your story is great and is definitely worth waiting for! :)
ba2006 chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
oh Jen you really had me excited for a second there lol. I promise Ill be here to read it when you come back to this fic :) Ill even re read it again :)
Addctd2Greys chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
Should totally update.
KylieCullenSummers chapter 18 . 3/8/2013
Such a great story! I hope you will continue. :)
Paris chapter 18 . 2/20/2013
Great story
DoctorToBe41 chapter 18 . 2/8/2013
Hope you update soon, this story is very good.
Deactivated101 chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
I'm really loving this fic so far! There are a few spelling errors here and there, but its nothing that really distracts me from reading. I really like the way you write :)
Nikon The Vampire chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
I am reading it... And I have a few comments
TIGERANGELSM chapter 18 . 12/8/2012
I loved this chapter. I loved the qoute from The Walking Dead, My favorite series. I love Buffy and Angel stories, Update soon.
ba2006 chapter 18 . 12/3/2012
freakin fantastic chapter :) loved it!

Sorry I keep forgetting to check ya blog out. ill look at it tonight :)
Princesakarlita411 chapter 18 . 11/27/2012
cordy's back will she sleep with conner?
NinaGrace chapter 18 . 11/27/2012
Excellent chapter.
Dawn was made from Buffy, I see her as something between Buffy's clone and her biological daughter. Actually Joyce and Hank aren't her parents, because all Dawn's memory is a fake.
Angel and Buffy can decide that Dawn is their daughter, they can raise her together, but it doesn't change the fact that she's not a child of Buffy or Angel, they don't have (and willn't have, if Angel doesn't become human) children together .
And nothing cann't change fact that Connor is Angel' son. And so Angel loves him, despite that his mother is Darla, that Angel didn't want, didn't know about him, not raised him, and that Connor hates him. I don't believe that Angel can to hurt Connor, he just speaks and thinks so, but it's only words and theory.
Buffy and Angel are trying to find some sort of happiness, but it doesn't change the truth. They could have it, but Angel threw their chance (IWRY), and now they're trying to deceive themselves. And if Dawn become a teenager again?
I miss your AU human stories.
Waiting for update))
Angellufy chapter 18 . 11/26/2012
Eheheheeheheh... great chapter! You mixed almost two episodes in a ok fashion. I loved it. You know... I actually found it way better if Joss (judging you are not him trying to fix things) had followed this outcome, with baby Dawn. It would have been interesting.

Buffy and Angel will have a lot to deal with. Spike is unstable and since you pretend to change things around, we can't wait things to get the way they did in the show. However, I would like to see the whole cup thing with Spike beating Angel. Make Angel believe he is worth and a champion with Buffy in it would be great.
David Fishwick chapter 18 . 11/26/2012
I liked how you wrote Buffy and Angel talking about Connor, Spike in this chapter and is Spike still dangerous? I hope that Connor can see that Angel is a good father or something.
123 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »