Reviews for Baby Blues
NinaGrace chapter 18 . 11/27/2012
Excellent chapter.
Dawn was made from Buffy, I see her as something between Buffy's clone and her biological daughter. Actually Joyce and Hank aren't her parents, because all Dawn's memory is a fake.
Angel and Buffy can decide that Dawn is their daughter, they can raise her together, but it doesn't change the fact that she's not a child of Buffy or Angel, they don't have (and willn't have, if Angel doesn't become human) children together .
And nothing cann't change fact that Connor is Angel' son. And so Angel loves him, despite that his mother is Darla, that Angel didn't want, didn't know about him, not raised him, and that Connor hates him. I don't believe that Angel can to hurt Connor, he just speaks and thinks so, but it's only words and theory.
Buffy and Angel are trying to find some sort of happiness, but it doesn't change the truth. They could have it, but Angel threw their chance (IWRY), and now they're trying to deceive themselves. And if Dawn become a teenager again?
I miss your AU human stories.
Waiting for update))
Angellufy chapter 18 . 11/26/2012
Eheheheeheheh... great chapter! You mixed almost two episodes in a ok fashion. I loved it. You know... I actually found it way better if Joss (judging you are not him trying to fix things) had followed this outcome, with baby Dawn. It would have been interesting.

Buffy and Angel will have a lot to deal with. Spike is unstable and since you pretend to change things around, we can't wait things to get the way they did in the show. However, I would like to see the whole cup thing with Spike beating Angel. Make Angel believe he is worth and a champion with Buffy in it would be great.
David Fishwick chapter 18 . 11/26/2012
I liked how you wrote Buffy and Angel talking about Connor, Spike in this chapter and is Spike still dangerous? I hope that Connor can see that Angel is a good father or something.
David Fishwick chapter 17 . 11/25/2012
Nice and please update soon thanks and I hope that Angelus comes back in your story possibly when the Beast starts destroying LA.
Nana25 chapter 17 . 11/23/2012
Can't wait for more
Melissa chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
Happy thanksgiving and update On or near my birthday!
Angellufy chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
Well, we have two things to mess up. The Beast in LA and the slayer killings/The First back in SunnyHell. I am way curious to know how you will mix these things.

I know for sure it will be good!

So, I'll be waiting.
NinaGrace chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
WOW!
You know, I cann't stand ATS (except IWRY), Angel, Connor and Cordelia made me mad all the time. But you did an amazing job from this disastrous material.
I liked the scenes - the rape attempt Spike/Buffy, evil Willow, Connor's return, Angell's ocean cruise, confrontation Buffy/Connor - you make it stronger.
I like the way you work with a lot of characters, plot lines of both shows, and your point of view. But most of all I love the fact that you did Buffy and Angel real couple, almost married couple, with the care of children, as if Dawn and Connor really were their children, with their overall problems and hopes, with strong emotional bond and love. That's all I wanted from Joss, but he's evil.
Well done, Jen. Waiting continued) Happy Thanksgiving!
ba2006 chapter 17 . 11/20/2012
wtf are you kidding me lol. I cant believe you sent Buffy back to school lmao... fantastic chapter :)
Melissa chapter 17 . 11/20/2012
Loved it! I love the chapter title. Update soon.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 17 . 11/20/2012
nice
cant wait 2 read more
Melissa chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wish me a happy 6 days till my birthday and update!
Melissa chapter 16 . 11/18/2012
Aww, update, ppppplllllleeeeaaaaaasssssee ee? Oh, and think about my tentative suggestion on your eternity story awesome by the way.
Melissa chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Happy thanksgiving, update, and happy birthday to me. Oh yeah.
ba2006 chapter 16 . 11/16/2012
YAY loved this chapter! looking forward to the next update...oh and yay Angelus :)
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »