Reviews for Baby Blues
David Fishwick chapter 17 . 11/25/2012
Nice and please update soon thanks and I hope that Angelus comes back in your story possibly when the Beast starts destroying LA.
Nana25 chapter 17 . 11/23/2012
Can't wait for more
Melissa chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
Happy thanksgiving and update On or near my birthday!
Angellufy chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
Well, we have two things to mess up. The Beast in LA and the slayer killings/The First back in SunnyHell. I am way curious to know how you will mix these things.

I know for sure it will be good!

So, I'll be waiting.
NinaGrace chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
WOW!
You know, I cann't stand ATS (except IWRY), Angel, Connor and Cordelia made me mad all the time. But you did an amazing job from this disastrous material.
I liked the scenes - the rape attempt Spike/Buffy, evil Willow, Connor's return, Angell's ocean cruise, confrontation Buffy/Connor - you make it stronger.
I like the way you work with a lot of characters, plot lines of both shows, and your point of view. But most of all I love the fact that you did Buffy and Angel real couple, almost married couple, with the care of children, as if Dawn and Connor really were their children, with their overall problems and hopes, with strong emotional bond and love. That's all I wanted from Joss, but he's evil.
Well done, Jen. Waiting continued) Happy Thanksgiving!
ba2006 chapter 17 . 11/20/2012
wtf are you kidding me lol. I cant believe you sent Buffy back to school lmao... fantastic chapter :)
Melissa chapter 17 . 11/20/2012
Loved it! I love the chapter title. Update soon.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 17 . 11/20/2012
nice
cant wait 2 read more
Melissa chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wish me a happy 6 days till my birthday and update!
Melissa chapter 16 . 11/18/2012
Aww, update, ppppplllllleeeeaaaaaasssssee ee? Oh, and think about my tentative suggestion on your eternity story awesome by the way.
Melissa chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Happy thanksgiving, update, and happy birthday to me. Oh yeah.
ba2006 chapter 16 . 11/16/2012
YAY loved this chapter! looking forward to the next update...oh and yay Angelus :)
Melissa chapter 16 . 11/13/2012
Sorry, pleasure thing.
Melissa chapter 16 . 11/13/2012
I agree. Angelus is a guilty
Princesakarlita411 chapter 16 . 11/13/2012
so angelus is returning?
are they gonna be able to help conner?
will cordelia sleep with conner?
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »