Reviews for Baby Blues
Melissa chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Hiiiiii! What's up. Not an update I see? Disappointment!
Melissa chapter 15 . 11/10/2012
Update? Cool thanks. The universe, has been kind,
toastedbread87 chapter 15 . 11/10/2012
As always great work. Can't wait to see Buffy beat Connor up. Post again soon.
Angellufy chapter 15 . 11/9/2012
And you are going to leave us like this?! No way! Write back again.

This time it will be funny because both B and A will want to beat the crap out of Connor.
Melissa chapter 15 . 11/9/2012
Awesome! I love it when angel feeds from her. Update soon!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 15 . 11/9/2012
is cordelia gonna sleep with conner
cant wait 2 read more
Boris Yeltsin chapter 15 . 11/9/2012
Hope Connor returns to normal soon.
stephanieroy24 chapter 14 . 11/9/2012
This is a really good story i hope it gets finshed soon.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
omgoodness cant wait 2 read when buffy gonna kick conner ass
David Fishwick chapter 14 . 11/6/2012
Brilliant idea so far and please update soon thanks and I hope that Buffy gets Angel out of the ocean soon.
Melissa chapter 14 . 11/6/2012
So excited! Positively fantabulous!
ba2006 chapter 14 . 11/5/2012
OMG! so freakin awesome! cant wait for the next updates :)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/5/2012
Now it is really sad that Connor doesn't know of Walsh's attempt against Buffy's life. He would know better... heehehehehehehe.

Of course Buffy would beat him. She would not be so merciful as his father was back in the show or understanding as the guilty ridden Wesley. Nobody messes with her boyfriend soon-to be husband!

Great chapter and come back soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
But... but... but... you said it was a good chapter! It can't be a good chapter with Angel in the bottom of the ocean!

Well. Cordelia will be around instead of being all higher being-sh. Eheheheheeh.. Of course she will find a way to blame Buffy and in doing so will reveal her feelings for Angel. She always thought that Buffy was not the right girl for him. She mocked what they had. So...

I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Melissa chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
I can't imagine why I never read this story. Anywho back to the point. I HOPE BUFFY RIPS HIS HEAD OFF. I'm not a huge fan of conners. *smiles sweetly*
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »