Reviews for Stolen
MayorPuffin chapter 1 . 2/19
Erm... By any chance have you ever read "Himegimi to Sanbiki no Kemono?"
Guest chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
Awesome story and i cant wait till the next chapter!
Anon chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Ooo really liking this all so far! Great job and please update :) lol and love the parts that make me laugh-especially the end of that one chapter where Crow offered M-21 candy. LOL That was great! XD
the Composcreator chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
dude.. YES! I AM REALLY LIKEING THIS. though, do you think you could provide some reference pics to make it easier for me to visualize your OC's? I just want to appreciate your fic more clearly
tartanarmygirl chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
oooooooooooh please update soon! this is really good! I really wanna read more! you make me have fan girl moments!
tartanarmygirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
oh most definately, your characters are liked and the bit in bold at the bottom? you had me giggling like a fan girl (though there is a manga with those three ((snake, fox & crow and same jobs for each)) but male and robbing a princess who goes with them,) just wanting to tell you.
Mugiwara Otome chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Interesting... *nods nods* very interesting. Will be watching you... Not in a creepy way of course. I think.
NamikazeMia chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
great start!

just 1 month ago i started seeing nobless and i am hooked.
shame there arent many fics especial with ocs

update soon please...
Doom.Sammich chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
I know it has been a WHILE since you updated this and you've probably already forgotten about it... But PLEASE continue! There are so few Noblesse fics and I'm really liking yours. I would love to contiue reading this, it's written very nicely and the idea is great too! So I send you love and support and hope you can continue! :)
Thank you!
Doom.Sammich chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I'm liking :D
Maia.Ander chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Looks like a interesting history! Please continue with your great work! ;9
oOTinaOo chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This story sounds like a crossover between Noblesse and "Himegimi to Sanbiki no Keomono". That's a cute manga where you got the idea of Crow, Fox and Snake from, right? Let's see if you give your versions of those three a real personality that the reader can like ;)
There are many questions, I hope you'll explain. Where did those three come from? I mean that one girl sounds like she is a normal human and a relative of Ikhan? And a noble and an experiment? Oh well, let's see how it turns out.
PS: Sorry, too lazy to log in :D