Reviews for i'm not cinderella and you're no prince charming
CBS chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Hell no... not another Mary Sue with the same ol' plot -.-
Also an author chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Im sorry... I couldnt go any further... just NO. WTF was this? Mary Sue fic again with the same typical story. Oh kamisama noooo
iamcydz chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
Update please
Kaiser Washington chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Well, okay. This is exactly what I expected from the summary. Thanks a lot for adding another atrociously written Mary Sue to the mile-high mountain of crap this category has amassed over the years.

Rich girl? Check. Girl comes to Japan from abroad? Check. One of the main SD boys falls in love with her, but she doesn't give a damn about him? Check. The fact that the aforementioned SD boy is Rukawa merits a tirade in itself. (I don't need to read any further to know what happens. Try me.) I can't tell if it's because your prose is so shitty, but it's rare to see such a complete lack of content in fics, even ones with the *SAME PLOT* that were written earlier. Congratulations, if it means anything. A beta reader wouldn't help, because they would just edit this entire thing into a list of hyperlinks that take you to those earlier fics. (And that would be a hell of a lot more pleasant to read, too.)

It isn't "fate" that's bringing them together, but some very unlikely, shallow, and contrived plot devices. (E.g. the fact that such and such has already happened to Mary, Betsy, Jenny, etc., and Rukawa is probably tired of all the attention he's been receiving from rich foreign girls.)

The nicest thing I can say about this fic is... nothing. Delete it. Remove it from your hard disk. There is literally nothing you could change to make this fic palatable. Is it any surprise that you never get reviews for it? I wish you could see how embarrassingly stupid this fic is. Even I, who don't know you, am embarrassed for you.
PurePrincess chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
I know this story gonna be one of my favorite so I can't wait to read the next chapter