Reviews for Light In The Dark
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 12 . 4/10/2013
What a perfect ending! April and Michael and their little boy are such a cute family! I'm glad they could live the apple pie life. :)

Thanks for sharing! It was a wonderful story! :)

Maddy Love Castiel chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
Aww what a sweet ending to the chapter! :)) Hearing their babies heart beat for the first time. :')

I'm glad that aswang is taken care of. I was worried for April and the baby when she fell. At least no one got too hurt.

Loved the new chapter! One more! * sniff* :)

I cant wait for the next chappie. :-)

Maddy Love Castiel chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
Awww what a nice beginning to Michael's dream. Of course it couldn't last. :( Damn aswang.

At least it was just a nightmare. Michael would kill that thing before it even got within a mile of April. No ones touching her or his unborn child.

Loved the new chapter! Sorry for the late review! Thanks for updating so quick! :)

Maddy Love Castiel chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
Aww such a sweet chapter! I'm glad Michael is okay with April being pregnant. I knew he would be. He'll be a great daddy! :)

I hope that they get out of the forest safely. That aswang may try to get April. Michael will protect them. :)

Loved the new chapter! :)

I can't wait for more! Thanks for being awesome and updating so quick! :D

Maddy Love Castiel chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Eeep! Yes I knew it! *lol*April's pregnant! Yay im so excited! Poor Michael is probably scared out of his witts. Hehe.

All it took was a aswang to confirm our suspicions! :) Kind of a creepy way to find out... But I'll take it! *lol*

My favorite chapter yet! :))

LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
That was an interesting chapter, great way of her finding out shes pregnant
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Ohh no. :( Poor kid. He didn't deserve to die like that. That Aswang needs to be taken care of fast.

April vomiting only confirms my suspicions more! ;) Lol.

I'm glad the other kids got out alive. The girl Trisha is not going to take Jake's death well. :(

Loved the new chapter!

Avalonemyst chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Ya! A new monster!
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Ooh at least nobody was hurt. They got those kids out before they would be taken by the wendigo. Whew.

Marshmallows? Sounds like a craving. ;))) lol.

Loved the new chapter!

I cant wait for more. :)

Maddy Love Castiel chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Awww such a sweet chapter! I really hope April is pregnant. Michael would make such a great father. :)

Seriously loved the new chapter! So sorry for the late review. :)

I can't wait for more! :)

LadyMaiden chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Hot ;) Nice job
LadyMaiden chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Nice chapter, I enjoyed it :) Let me guess- April falling aslep has something to do with the orc?
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Uh oh those kids better get outta those woods before they're Orc chow! :)

Now I'm pretty sure I know April's pregnant! Dizzy spells and soon nausea! :))

Loved the new chapter! Sorry it took me so long to review! :)

I can't wait for more! No worry on updating. :))

LadyMaiden chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
An orc? Well that sounds interesting ;)

I like the pace you set in this story, it's not going too fast but not too slow either.
LadyMaiden chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Ha, wonder if at some point someone else is gonna find out about Michael. Nice chap. :)