Reviews for Stripped chapter 28 . 9/18
Wow! It's been a while since I've read this. Please update soon!
I KNEW the cold ones would be back! Talk about PLOT YEIST! I am so pumped for that reunion! Great work!
LittleDevilSpawn chapter 28 . 7/27
This story is amazing ! Please update this story you an amazing writer
B2015 chapter 28 . 6/29
Rose Nieman-Black-Targaryen chapter 5 . 6/13
When will the Cullen's show up or are they not featured in this story?
galwidanatitud chapter 28 . 6/1
finally caught up with all the chapters. excellent story. i hope you update more and soon. :)
are you make a sequel to this story
01Katie chapter 28 . 12/7/2015
Please update soon.
JustSearching chapter 28 . 11/29/2015
I love the update. I'm gonna venture and say Bella knows she's gonna die. Maybe in order to kill Silas she has to give up her life or something. I wish she wouldn't push Damon away though I understand. Can't wait for more!
kantorkan chapter 18 . 11/27/2015
About time she grew up and moved on the little fairy boy and his''family'' are not worth all of the pain she is feeling.
andrewpine chapter 17 . 11/26/2015
I know she won't do it but Bella needs to use her headache mojo on either Kol or Klaus until their head explodes then the other will back to take the gloves off.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 11/26/2015
Congrats on graduating. she needs to come up with some spell to get the douche bag Damon to back off.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
She is too nice for her own has been a creepy arrogant stalker since she came back to town an she wastes her money to fix up a costume for is acting like Eddie did before he dumped her and she just lets him back into her of the fairy boy will him and the rest of his screwed up coven be coming around to harass her trying to make her come back to the ''family''?
andrewpine chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
Since they need her to get Klaus' body back i am pretty sure she could get away with killing Kol.