Reviews for Stripped
menna.m.omar chapter 29 . 5/27
Having a baby around is really tiring but at the same time amazing... you're a very talented writer so take your time to update I'm sure when you do it'll be worth the wait.
ldjkitten chapter 29 . 5/22
I love this story. Please update soon.
Just a thought, but if Edward had been told about Bella's powers maybe he wouldn't have treated her as a fragile crystal. I'll keep reading...
JustSearching chapter 29 . 4/20
Well that was an interesting twist. Baby Hope! I hope Bella hasn't seen her death, that would suck.
Kirbs85 chapter 29 . 4/10
Love this story! Cant wait for more :D
LOVE IT!
More please?
B2015 chapter 29 . 3/29
I'm happy your back writing. I hope you and your little one keep doing great know your health. I can't wait for the next update.
ThatCrazyRandomPerson chapter 29 . 3/25
I was so happy to see that you had updated so I went back and re-read everything.. Your writing is still really good and I really like where the story is going now. Congratulations on your baby, graduating with honors, and your new house and my condolences for your husband's grandfather. I understand that your busy but I do hope you update again soon and thank you for finding time in your busy schedule to update anyways
God bless
~Crazy Girl
I'm in here chapter 29 . 3/20
I've read all your stories, but I'm so glad to see your back. Back in being healthy and updating. You've certainly made a fun curve for this fic! Cannot wait to read your next update! :)
Minnielulu chapter 29 . 3/12
Congratulations on the babymy condolences to your husband grandfather. Wishing you good health. I'm a huge fan of your work waiting patiently for the next chapter xoxo Minnie
01Katie chapter 29 . 3/8
Love it. Congratulations on the baby. Looking forward to that eventual update but understands family and RL comes first.
kouga's older woman chapter 29 . 3/7
Love how she takes charge
VP4444 chapter 29 . 3/6
Great new chapter. Update soon.
Love this story please update soon
JynxxD chapter 29 . 3/6
I have loved the story for a very long time, actually, all of your stories. The story is very rich, and I really like your writing. It's very mature. I have always felt that the TVD characters have the background and potential to be very deep and multi-faceted but their reactions and dialog seemed to be very much "young adult". But your characters actually appear more adult. I really like them. Now, you update when you can and congratulations on all the exciting changes in your life! Babies are wonderful and such a treasure!