Reviews for Stripped
This is a wonderful story, I hope you will continue it.
Charlie0925 chapter 27 . 7/3
I am seriously IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC and your truly amazing writing! You rock girly! ;o)

On another note, I must admit that Bella is truly pi$$ing me of! I find her hypocritical and this whole thing with not wanting to change... can I just ask why she was willing to do this for Edward (as you alluded to previously) but not Damon? WHY? Did/does she love Edward more than Damon?
Gypsy London Rose chapter 27 . 5/22
I cried reading this chapter. It reminded me when my Grandfather passed. Made me very emotional, even more-so now that i'm on my ladies times. Your a great writer and can't wait for more. Good luck!
KatieMarrie chapter 27 . 5/21
Thank you for the great update!
kouga's older woman chapter 27 . 5/21
She needs to let the change happen
beverlie4055 chapter 27 . 5/20
excellent love it
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 27 . 5/20
nice one
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 27 . 5/20
I really like that Elena told Bella that cutting things off with Damon is impossible because doing it now or later will hurt regardless. I’m glad they had that heart-to-heart and I’m glad that Damon got Bella to realize how dangerous her dismissive behavior is hurting her, and him too.

Ugh for Edward.

When Bella’s nose started to bleed, I thought it might have been an unforeseen consequence in attacking the Hunter like she did. I did like how Bella and Elijah seemed to work as a team against the Hunter.

Bella is a great supportive friend to April.

Great job!
Update soon!
NicoleR85 chapter 27 . 5/20
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read the next one. Please update soon.
Jazz425 chapter 27 . 5/20
Love it! Update when you can :)
cullensbabymama7 chapter 27 . 5/20
We all know what happens when the cure is taken. If Damon took the cure, he would die from his old age, and changing back wouldn't work, because there is no changing back after a vampire cure is in a vampires body. Katherine's experience showed us that.
A witch losing her magic after turning into vampire is devastating to them. Bonnie's mother showed us that as well. But Bonnies mother's after story didn't really get told. Bella would be devastated by the loss of her powers, but could she eventually learn to accept that new part of her if she were to change?
I hope if it came down it , later on, that she would accept it and complete the transformation.

the funeral was beautiful. She was amazing to do that for April, they all were amazing.

Edward and his controlling STILL , is annoying as well. Please OFF WITH HIS HEAD!
mommy4thomas chapter 27 . 5/20
It is so wonderful to see that you updated this story! It is truly one of my favorites! It was a great chapter. I could see that you poured your heart into it. Its there in the words and in the characters. Not many writers are able to make you feel for the characters or make you feel as if you are on a journey with them. I love the originality of this story and how you've put your own twists on things. It keeps me on my toes and I thoroughly enjoy reading it. In fact, I have read this story multiple times because it is one of my favorites. It is because of this story that Moves Like Jagger makes me think of Damon! The song is on my "Damon playlist" when I write my own stories. Thank you for sharing this story with us readers. It touches the heart and it is beautifully written.
RHatch89 chapter 27 . 5/19
I hope Damon and Bella stay together :)
This is so good. If you could possibly update, you know, soonish since it's been AGES that'd be so incredibly awesome :)
invisblebuthere chapter 26 . 5/15