Reviews for Stripped
please continue
brittany08forever chapter 26 . 2/3
More pls
annie.jo.marie chapter 26 . 2/1
I love this story, thank you for writing and sharing with us!
TishPhoenix chapter 26 . 1/28
Beautiful story and meld of the two Universes. I really enjoy reading this and can't wait to read more.
lucycamb chapter 2 . 1/25
SOMETIMES I REALLY HATE DAMON! who wtf is thinking he is?
Raquelgdc chapter 26 . 1/8
Wow! That was beautiful, brought tears to my ayes :/ I'm profoundly sorry for your loss but I'm shure she is with God right now watching out for you.
JustSearching chapter 26 . 1/2
This is a very heartfelt chapter. I love it. So even after death her Grams is still helping. I've always believed our loved ones never truly leave us. I know this had to be difficult to write, but it was wonderful as always.
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 26 . 1/1
Awwwww, so saddddd, moreeee pleaseeeee
mariihamadeh chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
I really love it, can't wait for more!
MaryMary123 chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
Be thankfull you had her. She filled your life and left tracks on your heart.

Good chapter..
Arabella Whitlock chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
Amazing chapter once again!
I love this story. Everything that has happened so far had been really interesting you have this way with words that makes the readers to believe they are inside of your story. Keep up the AMAZING work you do. Hope you had great holidays and happy new year!
kouga's older woman chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
WOW! I feel so bad for Shane! He is being manipulated by his grief.
LadaHathaway chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
Wow. That's an amazing chapter! Thank you for sharing this with us .
Happy New Year!
sillychick13 chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
This was a very beautiful chapter
Beth chapter 26 . 12/30/2014
Loved this chapter. I'm sorry about your grandmother, i hope you get better and it gets easier for you with time. This chapter was amazing, just like the rest of the story. This is one of my favorite stories and one that i'm always thinking about. Keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next chapter. Happy new year, i hope this one treats you better.