Reviews for Over the Edge
JulBram chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
Good story!
Jedi Skysinger chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
Loved Sam and Fiona in this story doing what they do best - taking care of Mikey! I really loved the work therapy with Mike the mechanic ) Terrific little tale of what might have been (and might still be!) in S6!
InvisibleRainX chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
I adored the crap out of Sam in this, soo Sam and so adorable. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. :) this is a very interesting and fun fic. Well done on this one babe! I really enjoyed it! Keep it up Bestie! Sorry for not reviewing etc. Been busy! D:
bcmom chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
:) Great job! Thanks.
FMSMandi chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Great chapters. Very sweet. Nice to see michael being Michael again.
southpawokpoet chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Very good, thank you.
DKougar chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Aawwwww! How sweet. But I think Maddie got off too easily. She deserved a little more sh%# So did Card. I was hoping for bloodshed there!

Seems like a nice life but how long can Michael be content with it, I wonder. I think he's an adrenaline junkie at the very least.

I do love your Mike/Fi scenes! is this the end? Hope not because I love this story & want more. thanks
i luv ewansmile chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
What a great start at a new life. Great story! Nicely done.
i luv ewansmile chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Another great chapter!
i luv ewansmile chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Great chapter.
i luv ewansmile chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Good chapter.
KrisN chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Excellent chapter! I love how u wrote Maddy.. I can't wait for more! Now get to it! Lol! Luv ya!
DKougar chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
ā€¯Sammy the SEAL the way we love him, kikin' ass & takin' names! Nice bit about bugging Card's office & getting it out B4 he found it. Can't wait to see Card's countermove.

You write Maddie SO WELL, her terse, icy, snarkiness! I could hear her& she is not easy to get. She respects Sam so does she pay attention?

As always from you, this is engaging, entertaining, & well written.

Thanks
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
I loved the confrontation with Madeline. I expect she's going to be feeling really awful after she realises what she's done. I know she's grieving and she needs someone to blame but Michael's all she has left...sigh...

You did a great job, well done!
purdys pal chapter 6 . 8/27/2012