Reviews for Where Your Long, Long Story Begins
The1CAMIEL chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
You need to F-ing update! I love this story and I don't really want to read more of it! D':
lillymansfield chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
OMG! I had no idea it was Itachi! What a twist! No! Saskue's dead! Oh well. This twist made this story so much more interesting! I love this story!
Envyyyy chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
I'm lucky you don't like itadei then. Cause I hate it Lolol.
The1CAMIEL chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Love this story!
waiting for the next update!:)
Goddessofawe chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
hihi cutie meh likes the story continue please
lillymansfield chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Lol this chapter is definitely is on the humer side. Sasori clearly doesn't get it. He's so clueless! Who does leave the bathroom unlock when you have a room mate and doesn't freak out when there's someone else in the room? I wouldn't! I totally agree that dei is not the wierd one here. My guess on the stalker is... Well my bro thinks its zetu. I think give me a moment to think about this. It's a hard question since the people who's obvious is in the story.
lillymansfield chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Woah! Tension at the last part! How dare this person pushed deidara into the water like that! Good thing everything was fine with sasori and dei. Who's the stalker? And who will save dei? All the answers will be answered in the next chapter as I eat my cookie! * eating cookie* mmmmmm...just gotta love a good yaoi cookie in a great story!
AddictedToCorn chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
lillymansfield chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Oh my! *giggles* I really starting to like this story! I would laugh to see the tallest guy in camp got beat up by the shortest guy. Seriously, that's embarassing!
MitchiMarra chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
When are you posting the next chappie 3?
Yuumaiko chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
lillymansfield chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
OMG! Just realized that I'm the first! Mind: Gotta make this count! Me: Well, first off this chapter is very interesting! A good start if you ask me! Too bad Sasari ruined Deaidara's first day by activating his taboo...