Reviews for Yuuki Rito and Friends: In 3-D
Shuira chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
I really like this story of yours as it give more depth to the characters then the original manga does, and what I like the most is that you rewrote many of the outrageous mishaps from the original and gave the characters the sense to not over react to accidental happenings!

I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Meself chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Obviously the chapter is significantly longer now. I decided to install whole chapters at once instead of section by section.
Glad you enjoyed the star wars quote, that came out of nowhere as I was typing the scene.
Brandark, I was hoping to attract a critic like you. I was planning on twining humor and drama throughout the story, though the beginning scene with Yui and the Principal was written without a funny bone simply because I didn't find the scene amusing. That was my first time writing a scene involving sexual harassment. The next chapter has a lot more in it, though I don't know if kick off quite describes it, as I wasn't planning to floor the accelerator until Chapter 4. The title was a throwaway, but all the titles I'm thinking of now are merely functional descriptions, such as 'What Yuuki Rito and Gang Had More Depth', not attention grabbers.
Oxymoron, I changed her name from Ringo to Maya partially because I was thinking of giving her an irish background, given the red hair, and partially because I didn't like the name Ringo. I made Taro because Rito didn't strike me as an eldest brother type(I'm drawing from my family experience a bit). I didn't change Mikan's age at all. Her friends were merely acting immature out of habit.
Oxymoron0912 chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
First anyone who types thirty thousand plus word is worthy of praise. I like the different characterisation of Rito, he feels calmer but still himself. The other characters also feel well captured and the OCs appear sensible, admittedly it is still early.
I am curious about changes you have made, an older brother, a younger Mikan, and you changed their Mum's name from Ringo are one's I'm most interested in.
The only thing that irked me was the nicknames between Rito and his male friends.
Thank you posting and I look forward to the next chapter.
Brandark chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Excellent beginning . The characters are a bit different - their personalities and relationships are changed from canon ,yet easily recognizable . Minor characters has been given more depth . Your take on the To Love Ru setting explores the realistic outcomes of the actions of all the characters , and things such as the principal's perverseness or Kotegawa's zealous attitude , which were played for laughs in the manga are played for drama here . Despite this the story still manages to convey the light-hearted tone of the original. With Lala's introduction , I expect the plot to really kick off from next chapter.

The only negative thing that can be said is about the summary , which I feel should be less vague , and the title , which doesn't do this wonderful story any justice at all.

Thats all for now . Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Love the star wars quote! This is a really cool idea. Mr. yuuki is funny XD
snakedabomb chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Love the star wars quote! mr. yuuki is a riot! XD
snakedabomb chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
lol, it is funny to see rito having dexterity.
leo247 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Could you make the chapter longer please.