Reviews for Saying I Love You
DOB16 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
i love it
ForverInYourArms chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This was soo sweet! I love Adam, hes hilarious.
Degrassieclare23 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
That was SO cute! Clare's usual greeating lol.
kyliespenname chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I love it! It was really cute!
ZebraDolphin chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Such a cute one shot I loved it! I really like the moments you've created and kept humor in it, fantastic! I love that Adam is always in between the two and I really wish there was more of the misfits on the show, I miss them. Anyways this was adorable and wonderful :)
only here in your arms chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
So beautiful! I love how Adam's the go-to, he always is. :P And I wasn't even thinking about the fact that Eli hadn't said I love you in Season 12 yet but you make a good point! And I love how you settled it! Amazing one shot!
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Well, the very last line is cheesy, but besides that, you captured the characters fairly well.
I like it(:

-Taylor Tonks
DegrassiLover2010 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I loved the part when you wrote the "what the hell" face reserved for Becky Baker, that is 100% true, and I love those faces he's been making this season! Oh and the part where Eli's like yeah, yeah what are you doing here, I know you're going to say that was just brilliant!

Overall I really enjoyed this story because you wrote what I've been thinking about the entire time since Eli hasn't said I love you even once.

Great job!
ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
loved it
god Adam always getting in the middle of eclare and wow he made it so obvious
i get where Eli was coming from, but not telling her back was just gonna make it worse and make her doubt he loves her
great oneshot cute
canadiangal89 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Awwww that just melts my heart... So cute!
WeShouldGetJerseys chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love it! I really wanna know why Eli doesn't say it back, and this seems like a justifiable reason! I wonder what the reason is on the show? I just hope he grows some ballad and says it already! Anyway, I love this, and I love Adam! :D