Reviews for The Delightful Haunting of the Kiriyuu Manor
you chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
*Crying* I- I love this...
but it's so saaad... *cries harder*
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
This is a really good story for 1 and for two I'm very pleased to know that you are interested in HomeStuck! There aren't many people I know who are but it's really cool how you dedicate your chapters. And also, I agree Jake English does have wayy to short of shorts :) animemanga freek12195
thecoldforest chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
Normally, I would be a bit upset, but this chapter made up for it and more. Mostly then end part with Ichiru. It almost had me crying with the feels
Since you don't have this up as complete yet, please update soon!:D
KavanLostWings chapter 15 . 7/2/2014
I do not have tears in my eyes. I DO NOT.

OTL That damn ending.
ReachtheMoon chapter 15 . 6/27/2014
*Rises up from the grave screaming at the update

THERE IT IS THERE IS MY PRESH SON ICHIRU DO NOT LOOK AT ME AND MY MAN TEARS
SuperwholockianfromHogwarts chapter 15 . 6/24/2014
I favorited/followed this story about a year ago, pretty much the only not completed story ive ever read. Im so glad you finally updated it again i enjoyed this story very much.
LuanRina chapter 15 . 6/24/2014
Wow! What a pleasant surprise this update was! :D

Loved all the wonderful Kaname-sama&Zero-chan moments *nods* But damn, it was so, so sad to see Ichiru go. . .*sniffs* And the way our dear boys said their goodbye to him was so sad yet touching! Dx I especially loved Zero-chan and Ichiru's farewell - it almost made me cry here! Dx Dammit. . .so sad yet sweet and lovely and beautiful. . .*sobs*

It was a really wonderful chapter *nods* And I'm very curious to see what will happen next! :D
KxZ fan girl chapter 15 . 6/24/2014
RUNS AND DROPS THIS I LITERALLY HAVE NO EXCUSE FOR ABANDONING THIS ACCOUNT AND THIS STORY IM SO SORRY FEEL FREE TO STAB ME AND JUNK
above is that mean u r stopping using FF?
I Am Being Of The Awesomeness chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Maybe Ichi drowned?
Cnblue-BOICE16 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
OMG! I started reading this story a long time ago and fell in love with it! xD I'll be reading more of this thank-you-very-much! :))))
ReachtheMoon chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaAAA AAAH I MISSED THIS UPDATE BECAUSE I WAS OUT OF THE COUNTRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaAAAAAaHHHHHH.

(I'LL REVIEW THIS SRSLY WHEN I CALM DOWN AFTER BEING MAD HNGGGG)
iceflower333 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Hi there! This is amazing! I signed up just to comment on your story, which is soooo captivating! Please keep it up and consider writing some more VK fan fics! :))
LuanRina chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
OMFG now THAT was SOMETHING! I was so scared for Zerorin! Oh dear, thank God that Ichiru helped him and warned Kaname-sama of the danger *lets out a sigh of relief*

But my, was that struggle on the roof intense! Not to mention how worried I was for Kaname-sama. Thank God that Zero-chan managed to get to him just in time *nods*

Honestly though, even in death Rido-sama was freaking creepy *shudders*

Really can't wait to see what will happen next! Please update soon! :D
LuanRina chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
In all honesty, Ichiru's death gets scarier and scarier every time we find out more about it. I really want to kill those bastards who did this to such a small, innocent, defenseless child like Ichiru for some petty reasons like theirs *is furious*

Glad that Zero-chan is better there! And all that fluff was just sooo sweet and wonderful! I really enjoyed it *nods*

Althouth it does seem like a calm before the storm -_-' Dammit! Dx
LuanRina chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
OMFG DAMN FINALLY! Finally Kaname-sama found out that that necklace was Zero-chan's charm, and before it's too late too. Phew Really, thank God. But now I'm so terribly curious to find out how the hell Kaname-sama's father is involved in this! Dx

But anyway, it was an awesome chapter *nods* And, again, the Kaname-sama&Zero-chan luff moments were delightful *sighs dreamily* And I like it how passionate Kaname-sama is about his quest of helping Zero-chan as well as Ichiru *nods*

Can't wait to see what will happen next! :D