Reviews for Fill in the Cracks
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I don't see the harm in that. Anyone is free to marry anyone. You can only imagine what their kids would look like in some cases.
Anyway, this made me squeal and smile. Great job!
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
You are killing me with these two. Why could you not kiss? Lol sorry. Very fine story, wish there was more (I'm sensing a pattern here with me and your two Erandur stories heh heh). But yeah, I see others have answered this already, but mixed race children take after the mother and all the rest is flexible, class is a decision :) Keep up the wonderful work!
everyone ever chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
NO, NO, NO, NO, JUST NO YOLO-ING THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! Otherwise please, continue.
Vect the Atoner chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Nothing stopping you. Skyrim has been simplified to the point that what race you choose is largely cosmetic. I have a High Elf decked in Daedric armor battleaxing it up.
FloridaMagpie chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
If by classes you mean different races, then yes, but the offspring will take after the mother. If you mean social classes, then yes as well. If you mean profession, then, well, yes again. Tamriel is a very inclusive place!

And BTW, smithing rocks!
Fastern chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
The present tense threw me off a bit, but I admire your imagery choice of words, as it was very fitting. I'm not quite sure what you mean by "a character whose parents are of different classes", though.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Not bad not bad seemed well enough to be a good story. Good job.